Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2016, 10:47 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

When will TransRectalUltraSoundTed be rejected for the megalomaniac that he is?

Trump is a blowhard but KKKruz is just an evil little fuck.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:50 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Did you say something woomby?

More of YOUR KansASS relatives that YOU wish to introduce us to EKIM ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:02 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

And Shrillary and Babblin Bernie are "angels without wings " right assup ziffle ! How many of the GOP candidates are under investigation for "mishandling " classified information and profited FROM FORIEGN CONUTRIES " AS ARESULT OF THEM BEING SEC.STATE ? " WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.... "
AND !!!!!!!!! " I did NOT !!!, inhale, have sex with that WOMAN, send or received any classified information on MY non-government OFFICIAL server ! I NEVER had Sidney Blumental "advising "me while I was Sec.State in violation of NOT being able to hire him due to the odummer administration's " hated " of him !!!! ( A person has to be pretty bad when a crook like odummer says NO ! to a fellow crooked bastard ). 'splain and DEFEND that, Mr DOTY 3 times !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 11:05 PM   #34
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Right after Hillary is. Talk about evil...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, but she hasn't fucked with Trump yet. She'll get her chance.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:31 AM   #36
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, but she hasn't fucked with Trump yet. She'll get her chance.
Is Trump going to jail too?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm sorry that I don't have time (notice the insincere apology) to school Munchkins ass today (who was just elected the arbiter of truth apparently). However, whatever was alledged was not voter fraud. Might be called voter manipulation but then the MSM media was guilty of that in 2000 and look at all the trouble that caused. NBC, followed by CBS, and then FOX announced that Gore had won the state of Florida shortly after the polls closed in the main part of Florida. Problem is that the panhandle is in a later time zone. Their polls were still open and it was reported that thousands of red necks, shipyard workers, and veterans did not vote because "what difference does it make now?". So I guess it's legal if someone did it. So to answer the OP....there was no voter fraud in the GOP. Now the democrats....that's a different story entirely.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So JDrunk is sticking to his story, that this is all the work of the MsM, that TransRectalUltraSoundTed didn't do what Trump claims he did. And that somehow everything else in history makes it OK.

Perfect sense.

What time do the bars close/open in the fucking Ozarks anyway?
Old 02-05-2016, 07:57 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm sorry that I don't have time (notice the insincere apology) to school Munchkins ass today ...
An insurmountable task ... that's why he's better suited for "snipe hunting" for the endangered salamanders under rocks in Barton Springs Creek! Busy work!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:29 AM   #40
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Is Trump going to jail too?
He might, after he chokes Hillary to death. I bet that's what he means by making America great again, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
How do you know who Bill Clinton fears?
And Bill Clinton isn't running so what difference does it make?
Bill, though he isn't running, is considered an important part of the team, and is afraid it will negate their advantage with Hispanics. Please see the article link, or the excerpt I pasted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us...rats.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — They use words like “historic” and “charismatic,” phrases like “great potential” and “million-dollar smile.” They notice audience members moved to tears by an American-dream-come-true success story. When they look at the cold, hard political math, they get uneasy.

An incipient sense of anxiety is tugging at some Democrats — a feeling tersely captured in four words from a blog post written recently by a seasoned party strategist in Florida: “Marco Rubio scares me.”

What is so unnerving to them at this early phase of the 2016 presidential campaign still seems, at worst, a distant danger: the prospect of a head-to-head general-election contest between Mr. Rubio, the Republican senator from Florida, and Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Yet the worriers include some on Mrs. Clinton’s team. And even former President Bill Clinton is said to worry that Mr. Rubio could become the Republican nominee, whittle away at Mrs. Clinton’s support from Hispanics and jeopardize her chances of carrying Florida’s vital 29 electoral votes.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:06 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Bill, though he isn't running, is considered an important part of the team, and is afraid

And even former President Bill Clinton is said to worry that Mr. Rubio could become the Republican nominee, whittle away at Mrs. Clinton’s support from Hispanics and jeopardize her chances of carrying Florida’s vital 29 electoral votes.
Bill understands the limitations, both emotionally and intellectually, of Hillarious. He also understands "politics" and the "dynamics of campaigning." Predators have a sense of weakness and vulnerability. They prey on it. And he also knows the ole saying about making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

When Hillarious "covered his ass" in the early days of the Lowenski mess, they both thought it would blow over, be nothing to either one of them, and be a dead horse in any future efforts on the political stage for Hillarious.

It's haunting and daunting her now. He's baggage, but like her, she made a deal, and like him back then needing her for a "legitimate front, she needs him and his "legacy"!

Unfortunately for her it's not the "legacy" upon which she had planned her future.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:19 PM   #43
SoThatIt
BANNED

User ID: 334875

When to many deal are done on both side coverup thief and all thing falls apart? Now what ... fallout?
SoThatIt is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:23 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Bill understands the limitations, both emotionally and intellectually, of Hillarious. He also understands "politics" and the "dynamics of campaigning." Predators have a sense of weakness and vulnerability. They prey on it. And he also knows the ole saying about making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

When Hillarious "covered his ass" in the early days of the Lowenski mess, they both thought it would blow over, be nothing to either one of them, and be a dead horse in any future efforts on the political stage for Hillarious.

It's haunting and daunting her now. He's baggage, but like her, she made a deal, and like him back then needing her for a "legitimate front, she needs him and his "legacy"!

Unfortunately for her it's not the "legacy" upon which she had planned her future.
She must be so furious about how it is turning out that if she was a younger and stronger gal, she might beat the crap out of crafty ole Bill.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:36 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

And you're just a pig cocksucker.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women