Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162922
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42119
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2010, 05:40 PM   #31
ChrisS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

ok, I hate cell phones. Almost impossible to write something intelligible and post it while viewing it on a 2 inch screen.

I apologize to the Mods. I meant no disprespect to them. I will refrain from saying anything further on that subject. But I do find it interesting that this entire post was started as a gleeful celebration by one person happy that one mod went away and another was added. And please, do not lie when you talk about Old Sarge. I was in the LR and saw the comments on the VERY LONG POST we had there 2 months ago. I stand by my original statements then and now. I am very disturbed by the fact that some people (no names) get on this site and post thinly veiled attack posts and dress them up as "thought provoking". That is just picking fights. I fail to see the value in that type of behavior. I go back to original posts by certain individuals who specifically state that they do want to start trouble as it is entertaining. That, to me, is basically childish behavior. There are many on other forums that have other names for it but I just don't find that it holds to the decorum that we should all show. If occasionally a post generates controversy, that is interesting. If that is the main value to the board, that is just "wanting the world to burn".
Also, I want to point out to the Mods...ALL OF THEM...that the value to the guys here are a) the reviews and b) the ads. We are the value to the ladies. Posters are interesting but their value is neglible if they don't "review". I think it is important to remind everyone (*ahem*) that without the user community, this site is nothing. And if certain individuals drive away even some portion of the community, that is a scary thing.
Probably not a big deal but I have been bothered by the problems on this site for a while (namely the acceptace of behavior by certain individuals) and have pulled out. I have not reviewed nearly as much and haven't participated as I used to. I don't know if I am alone but it bothers me that a fantastic idea and community like this can be disrupted and hijacked at times.
I apologize to the Mods again and am trying very hard not to break any rules.. My slam wasn't at you as much as we lost a good man (and I won't mention his personal situation) and I open up the coed section and see posts of joy over his demise as a mod. It is disrespectful and actually downright sad. I council my kids to celebrate the wins but don't gloat over your opponents. I wish everyone would learn that lesson.

see, another response to the post. Must be high value (lol)
ChrisS is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #32
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
No need for name calling, I'm sure you can make your point without doing that. Yes, I realize that it is the Mods job to point that out, but since a Mod just commented on 3 seperate parts of ChrisS' post, and excluded any comment on this part (publicly anyway) I felt the need to add my 2 cents.

LF

(at least I think KKA is a Mod, apologies if I am mistaken)

I did not feel the need to do so as other MODS have clearly warned the population of such behavior and that it is not becoming. We are adults here and should act like it and therebt treat others as we wish to be treated. It should have been apparent from the moment one signs on and reads the rules, then again after having been warned multiple times.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #33
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
ok, I hate cell phones. Almost impossible to write something intelligible and post it while viewing it on a 2 inch screen.

I apologize to the Mods. I meant no disprespect to them. I will refrain from saying anything further on that subject. But I do find it interesting that this entire post was started as a gleeful celebration by one person happy that one mod went away and another was added. And please, do not lie when you talk about Old Sarge. I was in the LR and saw the comments on the VERY LONG POST we had there 2 months ago. I stand by my original statements then and now. I am very disturbed by the fact that some people (no names) get on this site and post thinly veiled attack posts and dress them up as "thought provoking". That is just picking fights. I fail to see the value in that type of behavior. I go back to original posts by certain individuals who specifically state that they do want to start trouble as it is entertaining. That, to me, is basically childish behavior. There are many on other forums that have other names for it but I just don't find that it holds to the decorum that we should all show. If occasionally a post generates controversy, that is interesting. If that is the main value to the board, that is just "wanting the world to burn".
Also, I want to point out to the Mods...ALL OF THEM...that the value to the guys here are a) the reviews and b) the ads. We are the value to the ladies. Posters are interesting but their value is neglible if they don't "review". I think it is important to remind everyone (*ahem*) that without the user community, this site is nothing. And if certain individuals drive away even some portion of the community, that is a scary thing.
Probably not a big deal but I have been bothered by the problems on this site for a while (namely the acceptace of behavior by certain individuals) and have pulled out. I have not reviewed nearly as much and haven't participated as I used to. I don't know if I am alone but it bothers me that a fantastic idea and community like this can be disrupted and hijacked at times.
I apologize to the Mods again and am trying very hard not to break any rules.. My slam wasn't at you as much as we lost a good man (and I won't mention his personal situation) and I open up the coed section and see posts of joy over his demise as a mod. It is disrespectful and actually downright sad. I council my kids to celebrate the wins but don't gloat over your opponents. I wish everyone would learn that lesson.

see, another response to the post. Must be high value (lol)
I don't think anyone had any real issue with OS. I certainly know I did not. He was/is a great guy. I actually posted a very nice comment on a goodbye thread about him on ASPD. I was glad when he came back actually. For me OS is not the former mod that people had issues with. The issues was with TC2. I was banned by him(briefly) for something that was petty and quite frankly paled in comparison to some things that were issued at me today. Nonetheless, I was quickly reinstated and bore no ill will towards him. I do regret that he did not apologize to me but I guess he felt he was in the right. I can't really fault him for that. I am no angel, however, I know when I am wrong and can apologize and have. Yet the same forgiveness and no holding of a grudge cannot or won't be given to me. its over with and life goes on. I am sure the former mods are doing just fine.

Chris, post all the reviews you want. More information is what the board is all about
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
I did not feel the need to do so as other MODS have clearly warned the population of such behavior and that it is not becoming. We are adults here and should act like it and therebt treat others as we wish to be treated. It should have been apparent from the moment one signs on and reads the rules, then again after having been warned multiple times.

KKA

I guess if you were participating as a "member" then you had a right to pat ChrisS on the back for his comments that you agreed with and ignore others that he made.....

But I think that the Point Ladiesfan was making was that you were agreeing with someone that was as guilty of some of the allegations he so often complains about...... and you happened to be identified as a Mod..... That's a line a little harder to walk at times.....

It is interesting that another Mod HAS stepped in and seems to be dealing with the very individual you seemed to be supporting.......

Mods need to show a fair and level approach to ALL members..... Whether or not they agree with them........

Welcome to our little section of the Hobby Universe..... Austin is a bit different then it used to be......

I hear I have a Team and am looking for jerseys... If you would like to be on my team I will need the size you want!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #35
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I don't think anyone had any real issue with OS. I certainly know I did not. He was/is a great guy. I actually posted a very nice comment on a goodbye thread about him on ASPD. I was glad when he came back actually. For me OS is not the former mod that people had issues with

I'm guilty of saying that old Sarge was "Too Fucking Nice"......

Personally I thought he was a decent guy... I never thought he was a part of the old ASPD Problem Crew.....

I thought his desire to always be polite and Nice would be a problem for dealing with the issues we had in Austin.....

But there was no celebration on my part when it came to his leaving.....

Some people just try to stir the crap themselves wile calling someone else a crapstirrer....
Old 07-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #36
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm guilty of saying that old Sarge was "Too Fucking Nice"......

Personally I thought he was a decent guy... I never thought he was a part of the old ASPD Problem Crew.....

I thought his desire to always be polite and Nice would be a problem for dealing with the issues we had in Austin.....
Nothing at all wrong with being polite and nice at all times.

Just because certain people feel the need to be rude does not mean that person has to stoop to the same level of being rude and cruel in order to deal with an issue.

He was nice but he Moderated with a swift hand.

KKA
Old 07-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #37
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Not disagree with you Whispers, but I must since I actually am a moderator on numerous non-hobby related boards. Simple board etiquette #1 for moderators is if they participate in a thread as just a regular person they cannot act in that thread as a moderator. This is particularly true where another moderator is posting mod type threads with warnings, comments, etc... Yes, they do need to realize that they are at all times representing the board, but occasionally they need to be able to post their thoughts and feelings with out being judged *as a moderator*. You have a rather enormous hard-on against moderators that it almost borders on the ridiculous.

Couldn't we all just realize and agree that moderators are human like the rest of us, that occasionally things are going on in their lives that we don't know about, or that there are behind the scenes issues going on with a thread we don't know about?

People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully?
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #38
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I guess if you were participating as a "member" then you had a right to pat ChrisS on the back for his comments that you agreed with and ignore others that he made.....

But I think that the Point Ladiesfan was making was that you were agreeing with someone that was as guilty of some of the allegations he so often complains about...... and you happened to be identified as a Mod..... That's a line a little harder to walk at times.....

It is interesting that another Mod HAS stepped in and seems to be dealing with the very individual you seemed to be supporting.......

Mods need to show a fair and level approach to ALL members..... Whether or not they agree with them........

Welcome to our little section of the Hobby Universe..... Austin is a bit different then it used to be......

I hear I have a Team and am looking for jerseys... If you would like to be on my team I will need the size you want!
Whispers, I contributed to what I wanted to contribute to as a member of the board. I concur that OS was a good Mod and that those Mods we have now are equally so. Nothing more, nothing less.

Unlike some, I do not feel the need to address every single word said in a thread. If I see something I would like to comment on, then I do so. Nothing more and nothing less needs to be made from it because there was nothing at all to make of it.

Furthermore, I am not here to pick or be on teams. I am not a follower either I should mention. I am just here participating like anyone else.

Lastly, about my not reprimanding anyone for behavior and so forth let me just say again that we are all adults and we all should know how to properly display ourselves and how to take note of the board rules and guidelines. Futhermore, this is not MY moderating area. Your moderators are noted above on the forum and they are well equipt to handle the situation and will do so when and if needed.

KKA
Old 07-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
You have a rather enormous hard-on against moderators that it almost borders on the ridiculous.

Couldn't we all just realize and agree that moderators are human like the rest of us, that occasionally things are going on in their lives that we don't know about, or that there are behind the scenes issues going on with a thread we don't know about?
Man the crap you spew...... Where in the world do you get that idea from?

For someone with a Hard-On for Mods I managed to survive 10 years on boards like this without receiving points or being banned from the boards....

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the current Mod Staff in Austin on ECCIE as well as the Admins and Owners of this site......

I've had the privilege of meeting several of them in person, sharing a drink, meal as well as ideas with some of them......

I've been on a first name basis and buddies with dozens of Mods on this site and others like it over the years....

Any one of them could pick up the phone and call me and say "Hey... Back it down a notch or two" and I would in an instant....

I will admit to having very little respect for most of the crew running ASPD at the end....... I had to respect the position and learn to live with it but I had little respect for the guys pulling the strings.... I did like Vikki Lynn.....

Having known the owner behind the site and seeing the way they had perverted her ideas and plans I found it tragic..... That crew had very little respect for the membership at large and seemed to be much more interested in keeping some of the ladies happy.....

Most of the Mod Staff that left ASPD and joined ECCIE fought the guidelines and rules here and didn't seem to come in line with the philosophies behind this site.....

But the crew here now?

I don't think a one of them would feel I lack respect for them or what they do..... Nor do I think they feel I go out of my way to make their life difficult.....

Another member suggested that I utilize the RTM button rather frequently...... Nothing could be further from the truth.....

I can handle myself and deal with the crap dished in my direction without any assistance..... The few times I might feel the need to involve them usually is in regards to a locked thread or something gone missing.....

I try not to intrude in their lives other than to buy them a beer now and then.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #40
Guest031411-2
BANNED

In other words, if they don't fit the whispers mode of operating they are corrupt, inept, and need to go?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
In other words, if they don't fit the whispers mode of operating they are corrupt, inept, and need to go?

hmmm... you should take a second and read your signature line......

CORRUPT.... In my opinion... was making threads vanish... removing posts... suggesting to newer members the modify or remove information from reviews....... all for the purpose of catering to some lady......... to maintain their reputation as some savior to the gals or some Agency......

INEPT..... IN my opinion...... would be to accept a position on ECCIE and after hearing the Owners state they did not WANT threads locked or removed except in the most extreme cases... to continue doing such things without regard for the stated policies of this board.....

It's not my site.... I didn't create it or write the rules..... I strive to remain within the posted rules of the site while sharing information with like minded individuals....... I was asked by someone on another board why I haven't been posting there lately..... I've definitely been spending a lot more time here than any of the other sites I am a member on......

I have liked watching this site evolve and I have tremendous respect for the direction it is going.....

The Old Crew decided to make things the way THEY saw fit.... to mold the Austin area into something different.....

Fortunately... We don't have to deal with that anymore.....

Isn't it great now?

You and I can express our opinions freely in a thread that will remain open..... On ASPD this thread would have disappeared like everything remotely confrontational or disagreeable the moment some lady picked up the phone and said "Sweetie........ that big bad man is being mean again......."
Old 07-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #42
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Post your proof as to why that is your opinion. If not, my statement stands.... I have yet to this day see you provide one piece of positive evidence to any single innuendo you post. Its always, "the back channel this" or "the back channel that". If the new board is as open as you claim, then they would support the posting of solid evidence. Otherwise, you just deal in hear-say backed by supposition.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #43
Whispers

well.....

think what you want... I'll do the same....

I think the proof lies in the makeup of ECCIE compared to the old site.....

Things here are heading the way they should be......

If this board were as corrupt as the last one we wouldn't be reading any of this now would we?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #44
Guest031411-2
BANNED

The way they should be or the whisper's way? What an interestingly side step you did to my question. Says a lot about what you post as being nothing more than supposition. Keep on two-stepping, there are a lot of people smart enough to realize what you agenda is and that you deal in innuendos based on hearsay based on someone's wild and crazy supposition. Just because people email you supposed info doesn't make it fact and the way you peddle it forward just distorts the rumor mill to fit your agenda.

I know, your response will be your only agenda is a board built on a male dominated presence built around so called "honest" reviews and an open exchange of ideas. Yet you do not post a single review here....guess I need to head to the other boards where you hold court and are not challenged to find your reviews, 'eh? Or, that you were simply posting *thoughtful* ideas for discussion with no hidden agenda simply because you are a nice guy. *sigh* For no reviews and nothing but ugly innuendos and derogatory comments to many of the members here, what is your dog in the hunt on Eccie? seriously?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #45
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Kittylover.. seriously.

Were you around ASPD towards the end? If you were there and paying any attention at all you would know what Whispers is stating about the Mods there is true. You would know this because you would see where the threads would disappear or would be locked down for no reason at all.

I have no room to talk about providing reviews, but I do have 1 review more than you. Dudes with 3 reviews really should not be talking a bunch of junk about others lack of review contributions.

This site is about more than writing reviews about providers. There are other sections for strip clubs, AMP's, and the street scene. Writing a review isn't the end all of board contribution. Whispers provides valuable info that a lot of us have used in our hobby lives. The hobby entails more than just seeing advertising providers.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women