Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2023, 11:30 AM   #31
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
are you referring to cute_papi and Wolf_Whistle? if so, copy that, sir..

I was thinking of WW and cute papi, more so than shine.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:34 PM   #32
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m telling you guys y’all got it wrong. You don’t have to believe me but its pro poo (Pit poo is a black man)

Wolfe whistle would never be able to restrain himself from how much he hates Houston whores and complaining how they won’t let him in the amps. ( Plus these two are Asian)

Chu Papi wouldn’t be able to restrain his self from saying how he can have sex without a condom and not get Diseases because he was cured by his parents as a baby and he’s a Stealther We haven’t heard about anyone being stealthed lately.

I’m telling you I bet money on it!!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 03:24 PM   #33
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I’m telling you guys y’all got it wrong. You don’t have to believe me but its pro poo (Pit poo is a black man)

Wolfe whistle would never be able to restrain himself from how much he hates Houston whores and complaining how they won’t let him in the amps. ( Plus these two are Asian)

Chu Papi wouldn’t be able to restrain his self from saying how he can have sex without a condom and not get Diseases because he was cured by his parents as a baby and he’s a Stealther We haven’t heard about anyone being stealthed lately.

Damn Bff, why can't you'll accept me for the blessing I am to the community. I don't know any of those guys. Perhaps I need to research the others( I threw up reading that mutt Shinepro stuff) so I don't know if I can stomach any more. Accept greatness guys and for the elite, great Intel. ( I'm about to go dark and only share Intel with my few trusted bros since I'm disparaged so much here by folks who ain't bought pussy since the dinosaurs roamed the earth). They are here because the bingo game at the Nursing home is always sold out and they have nothing else to do. I have zero troll tolerance. I spend too much money doing this to put up with bullshit. ...I am the pied Piper. Follow me ........
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 07:27 PM   #34
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 07:29 PM   #35
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Following
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 07:36 PM   #36
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
See lol
Old 01-30-2023, 11:44 PM   #37
low end theory
Valued Poster

Location: i'm usually everywhere but for now the "great state of texas"
Encounters: 11

Quote:
Lol at this whole thread
Yeah... This is some funny isht!
low end theory is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 03:14 AM   #38
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Cendell, i wasn't saying the OP is cute papi or wolfwhistle. I can for sure see why you say he's shinepro, b/c:
1. he constantly needs attention;
2. he has delusions of grandeur;
3. he has Coed postarrhea.

But,
1. he's not funny like shine is on a good day;
2. he doesn't laugh at himself;
3. shine's writing style is part of his identity. He has an MBA from TSU but he gets a kick out of writing in ebonics. (i have no idea who he's making fun of.) pitt's writing style is completely different.
4. pitt wont admit anything that doesn't makes him look like a gangsta, whereas shine outed himself as a loyal manservant to his triple OG who helped him get through his not super fun stay in the Big House in 1 piece.
5. shine is super loyal. if pitt was shine, he would've pm-ed me already. clearly, pitt doesn't know anything about me, so he's not shinepro, imo.

so although i can see where you're coming from, i dont think pit and shinepro are the same person.

apparently, when shine hobbied, he came across as normal. i have no idea about pit, but there are probably some gals who have seen both. also, pitt seems to be a bit of a drama queen. i would imagine that those hobbyists might get discussed in the ladies powder room

back on topic. pit was calling out hobbyist fuckery. i said name handles or stfu, and if the fuckery involved the cute papi or Wolf Whistle, i fully concurred with the OP. (now we know that's not the case.) otherwise, lets hear some fucktard handles who are engaging in fuckery, or the OP is just blowing smoke up everyone's ass.
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 10:57 AM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because it’s all about changing his persona to this guy, but he still shows sunshine pro. In him with the way that he writes, he can’t change that. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I truly truly don’t believe it. I believe that he is Pit poo now yes this persona is very uptight.

He’s alright we squashed any issues now I just laugh at the way the new shine poo posts lol.

Shine pro got banned hence we have Pitroom just a tad bit different to not get caught I’m telling you lol

We’ll have to agree to disagree

Now back on topic …. Um I forgot, need to go look, oh yes you’re a guys guy and they need to do what you say got it,(I think) toodlezzz
Old 01-31-2023, 11:16 AM   #40
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by low end theory View Post
Yeah... This is some funny isht!
I’m telling ya lol
Old 02-09-2023, 12:36 PM   #41
blackrogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
You'll know I'm guy first. Right but some of you'll make this shit hard. I'm saying this out of love. Some of this falling in love, stalking chicks, showing up to chicks incalls houses unannounced,beating up chicks, harassing chicks whoever is doing it needs to stop.

First of all no matter how many times you see a female, leave your feelings at your house. At any given time for whatever reason she can drop off and if you are doing this you got to be mature enough to take whatever she chooses to do. She is a human. Take whatever she says and accept it. Get attached to a dog, not a woman in this hobby. She'll wake up tomorrow with a simp SD who insists she only see him and put you on skates. He got more money than you. You'll get her back when the rich man gets tired of her(if you want her at that point) it always happens

Brothers please stop. I even talked to one chick who confided in me a black dude asked her to not see any other black dudes. Shit us comical. Here is the PSA, there are dudes behind some of these chicks you want no parts of fucking with. As long as you pay and know your place you are good. Once you pass that line you might fuck with the wrong chick the wrong way and she got some really vicious people behind her. Stop while you are ahead

There are people behind alot of these chicks you honestly want no parts of. As long as you pay and bounce 99 percent of the time you are good because they don't want the money flow to stop. Once you become a clingy trick well......

I like pussy as much as you'll and probably more, but I hear stories and out of the abundance of love I'm asking guys please understand the field you are playing with. In some or most cases the worst case scenario ain't getting caught up in a sting

I know the haters are coming, hopefully we all hear this message and play accordingly. Let's all stay sane and safe(go buy some Pitroom bbq)
I'm a little late here but, I'm sorry but this is foolish. You got way too much time on your hands. I'm over here writing reviews and reading others so I can catch my next nut between my daily hustle. You are over here writing diatribes. Also who cares about your race. We get it, you are Black.
blackrogers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 03:30 PM   #42
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Blackrogers, Exactamundo! I'm glad someone besides me feels the same way.
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 08:16 PM   #43
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrogers View Post
I'm a little late here but, I'm sorry but this is foolish. You got way too much time on your hands. I'm over here writing reviews and reading others so I can catch my next nut between my daily hustle. You are over here writing diatribes. Also who cares about your race. We get it, you are Black.
I've gotten a recent warning so needless to say I've been muzzled on how I can respond. All I can say is have a nice night
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 12:12 AM   #44
blackrogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

No hard feelings. Get that nut and get that bag. If you have time, leave reviews to inform the mens so we can catch our nuts too. Save the rest for a close friend or your therapist. I’m out ����
blackrogers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women