Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2018, 05:59 AM   #31
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
ijs
CK...

I'm aware of the guidelines... As are most of the established ladies and gentlemen on this site... the OP didn't create a threAD she posted an AD in coed... Several of us were trying to explain the guidelines to her because she is new...

She became quite surly... the mods edited her original post... and here we are....

The cliffnotes version... Lol

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:32 PM   #32
Time>Bandit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I was installing my new network today, took 10 hours. When I fired it up I tested it out by browsing this site. I sat back and admired all the beautiful ladies, SG, you are gorgeous.... then I realized that this was my day off and I was working. Hmmmmm. I need to make a change toooooooooo.
Time>Bandit is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:00 AM   #33
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 417257
My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning Ladies and Gents, now that I've gotten some much-needed rest I can now come to address some issues in the proper way. First I would like to apologize for my behavior the other night especially to my fellow Lady Providers, no I did not handle things right nor did I take the criticism constructively. I'm not giving any excuses but will only state that I was tired and yes cranky. Please note I have learned much from this mistake. I am one to admit my wrongdoing and to correct it Second, I came to this Hobby 20 years ago worked for an agency and did outcalls, much has changed since, so yes I am very new to a lot of this as an independent provider, I'm have learned and still have much more to learn, which brings me to MOCO.... Moco being the worst mistake and the best mistake for me in this hobby,no, i didnt screen then, didn't know theres such a thing, at that point I was a very broken person and was just introduced to Moco, I made plenty of bad mistakes as well learning quite alot from the assholes that I had encountered. Taught me hard lessons and it was either going to break me or make me, I chose for it to make me, i made the goal and with staying focused on that goal I worked my way up I researched, I learned and strived to better myself in this, all by trial and error, and with staying true to myself I achieved my goal, as i finally posted my welcome post before Christmas. This year my goal is to continue to better myself and learn daily but to also allow myself some "me" time. This too, will be achieved.
I know this will be considered long-winded and will be dissected, but I have now faced my past mistakes, and put my past to rest and behind me while I continue to stay true to myself and walk with my head held high. If theres anyone that cant let my past go and continue to bring it to the present time, that would be your choice. I do hope that this is taken in the intent to which ive wrote it. Have a great day.💋
ms.rogue is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #34
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Grey View Post
... Mr Yanks, I'd hope you knew better ...
What my white knight said.

(Isn't she a DOLL?)

(OP, are you taking notes? You should be.)
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:07 AM   #35
PillowChaffer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I think she just needed some chocolate and all is well now.
PillowChaffer is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:15 AM   #36
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.rogue View Post
Good morning Ladies and Gents, now that I've gotten some much-needed rest I can now come to address some issues in the proper way. First I would like to apologize for my behavior the other night especially to my fellow Lady Providers, no I did not handle things right nor did I take the criticism constructively. I'm not giving any excuses but will only state that I was tired and yes cranky. Please note I have learned much from this mistake. I am one to admit my wrongdoing and to correct it Second, I came to this Hobby 20 years ago worked for an agency and did outcalls, much has changed since, so yes I am very new to a lot of this as an independent provider, I'm have learned and still have much more to learn, which brings me to MOCO.... Moco being the worst mistake and the best mistake for me in this hobby,no, i didnt screen then, didn't know theres such a thing, at that point I was a very broken person and was just introduced to Moco, I made plenty of bad mistakes as well learning quite alot from the assholes that I had encountered. Taught me hard lessons and it was either going to break me or make me, I chose for it to make me, i made the goal and with staying focused on that goal I worked my way up I researched, I learned and strived to better myself in this, all by trial and error, and with staying true to myself I achieved my goal, as i finally posted my welcome post before Christmas. This year my goal is to continue to better myself and learn daily but to also allow myself some "me" time. This too, will be achieved.
I know this will be considered long-winded and will be dissected, but I have now faced my past mistakes, and put my past to rest and behind me while I continue to stay true to myself and walk with my head held high. If theres anyone that cant let my past go and continue to bring it to the present time, that would be your choice. I do hope that this is taken in the intent to which ive wrote it. Have a great day.💋
Beautiful Girl...

You do not owe ANYONE an APOLOGY... Especially, not to me... This world can be a tad bit crazy... Especially, when you are learning a new site... I am glad to hear that you got some rest!! ME TIME is needed in any profession...

Also, please remember that your journey in life is simply that... YOUR JOURNEY... You do not have to explain where you have been or where you are going to anyone...

Stay safe and take care of yourself... Take as many breaks as you need...

Happy Hobbying..

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #37
be-kind_rewind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I remember when you didn't ask for name, phone number, SSI, piss test on moco. I also remember a pretty good 40 dollar bbbj.

You moved on up, George and Weezy style. So did your rates. Any-who..good luck to ya.
be-kind_rewind is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #38
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Guinevere, no I may not owe anybody anything and you are definitely right about my own path being mine because if anybody can walk my journey in a size 3 kids shoe, and might be kinda tight fit LMAO,

Yes I did work my way up George and Weezy Style but ya know sometimes It may be best way to learn depending on how you perceive things and yes my rates have gone up but so has the expenses security safety screening and everything that is supposed to be done to make sure that we're all safe and I carry that responsibility for all of us very seriously, back then no I didn't ask anything I didn't know any better but there was no security no safety no nothing at least I know now and my regular clients KNOW when they see me they are safe and secure and that's a good feeling for both ends. So I may ask your bloodline 😂😂. but it's only to make sure that we are all protected
..thanks for the well wishes.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:12 PM   #39
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Your regular clients ate the opposite of "safe" if they're giving away their personal information. Fools.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #40
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dude have fun yankin away you're only showing your intelligence level it's not bothering me any at all I mean what are you trying to poke at me trying to get a reaction or something because you're not, so im not quite sure what ur trying to accomplish here.. I'm just going to leave it at that
Old 01-09-2018, 06:22 PM   #41
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

It takes some real guts to apologize and even more guts to actually admit to yourself you were wrong.

Bravo Miss Rogue. If u have any questions or need any help with whatever led to this post, (a hotel room for a few days, ride out of town to get away, some food delivered or some cash to help you while you are regrouping feel free to text me. 2104182131
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:24 PM   #42
Time>Bandit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Ok.. Now that everyone is doing fine and back to normal, can't we just all get back to doing what we do best?

BE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO!!!
Time>Bandit is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #43
ms.rogue
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Miss strawberry skye, that means alot to me, as i haven't had anyone to go to with questions advice Etc, I'll be getting in touch.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #44
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As always, Slave has a deft touch and a graceful angle on solving problems.

I need to hobby more.

And by hobby more, I mean find a way to change my schedule and see Slave again.
It’s been wayyyy too long.

Me. Rogue- FWIW, you seem like a genuine soul. Avoid drama on the boards....even if you don’t think you are wrong. The last thing I ever want to deal with is anger, attitude or any aggressive type emotion.
As a customer, it gives me the impression that if we disagree on something, you are going to get angry/unpredictable and/or unreasonable.

This is the hobby and anything can happen, but a softer approach will take you further.

Like SG in this thread. She showed wit, wisdom, compassion, humor and mercy; things that entice true gentlemen into regular visits. Her grace and class carry over into her sessions.
tx2for3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #45
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
It takes some real guts to apologize and even more guts to actually admit to yourself you were wrong.

Bravo Miss Rogue. If u have any questions or need any help with whatever led to this post, (a hotel room for a few days, ride out of town to get away, some food delivered or some cash to help you while you are regrouping feel free to text me. 2104182131
+1

Miss Rogue, I did not read the entire thread, but it sounds like you need a break and a friend (that's been there) to vent with, without having to hold back Majority of the ladies here know the feeling, myself included.

Reach out.
Besos,
Francisca

PS. Please leave my Yanks alone Me Looooove him, looong time.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women