Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2019, 10:20 PM   #31
Doug4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

The worst thing i have caught in almost 20 years of hobbying, including many a BBFS session, was mononucleosis. Id had used a cover, but i believe it was either the dfk or daty. The mono really sucked, i much would have rather caught a traditional curable disease.

Also the increased BBFS may be from older guys who have less to worry about. If you are 60 or 70, kids grown, house paid off, good nest egg, you are probably more inclined to take the risk.
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:04 AM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
That was exactly the point I tried to make. "Everyone is doing BBFS with someone" is often used as an excuse as to why it doesn't matter. But "someone, somewhere" is much different than "everyone, all day long when its your job". It's a statistics issue, and the latter carries a MUCH higher risk. There is value in knowing a lady uses "safe" practices in her professional activity even if she does otherwise at home with her boyfriend or SO or occasional non-professional encounter.
You nailed it.

I don't go to AMP's anymore because of all the high risk activities out there.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 05:13 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
The worst thing i have caught in almost 20 years of hobbying, including many a BBFS session, was mononucleosis. Id had used a cover, but i believe it was either the dfk or daty. The mono really sucked, i much would have rather caught a traditional curable disease.

Also the increased BBFS may be from older guys who have less to worry about. If you are 60 or 70, kids grown, house paid off, good nest egg, you are probably more inclined to take the risk.
You would be surprised how some old timers cling to their miserable old lives...even if no one is admitting they have caught something from all their BBFS with these "25" year old girls.

Attitudes towards things like this come and go - once the risks become well known, the providers might start covering up more.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:48 AM   #34
cmc
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I always protect myself health comes first but I don't judge others for the practices they enjoy.
cmc is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 07:32 AM   #35
jkc7594
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Once they did BBFS, even if we use cover it is useless.
Unless you don’t do DFK, DATY,BBBJ....
Everybody knows that.
jkc7594 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 09:52 AM   #36
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 32

I see that the perennial Protestant vs. Catholic Holy Wars AMP thread has arrived, just in time for Christmas! This a sure sign that the participants, unable to get away from their families during the holidays, are sitting in a corner, safe from prying eyes, cruising Eccie, OH2, and Listcrawler, and ruminating on their unprotected misdeeds, while simultaneously bemoaning the fact that they can’t take desperate-for-cash hookers up on their holiday “anything-goes doubles” specials. It comes but once a year, fellas, so enjoy it!
Obvious Lee is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 10:42 AM   #37
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I used to see this asian lady named kami at pink a long time ago. She was always condo. Full sex. One day I saw her and couldn't find the rubber afterwards. She told me she forgot to put it on
Thaiman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 12:07 PM   #38
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don’t frequent amps very often because of the highly publicized Don. It simply draws too much negative attention. That said I think Asian ladies are far more desirable and I never really understood why they are more Don friendly. Let’s face it. Many providers are Don friendly because it gives them an advantage if they don’t have the physical attributes to command a premium with a cover. While this is not always true the highly publicized Don indies are generally not drop dead gorgeous. However the exact opposite is often true for Asian ladies. It seems like the hotter they are the more Don friendly they are which leads me to question if it’s a cultural thing. More to the point are RW Asian women generally opposed to condoms?
One of my hobby goals has been to cream an exceptionally hot woman of every race in or outside the hobby. It’s proven to be be quite a challenge if you have high standards. I think the OP has a good point and I’m not as excited to find first time bbfs as I once was.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:07 PM   #39
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

It’s strange to hear this from Someone with the handle ilovethailand. I’ve lived in Thailand and visit several times a year. Catholic services with the bar girls there has been standard since at least 1990. Oh well. To each his own. Happy mongering.
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #40
poker13
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoconejorabbit View Post
365 days per year, 90,000 planes take off everyday, and 99.99% make it safe every year to their destination.

Similar amount of rides on this hobby with similar risk, yet I will not stop flying because someone committed with a flight attendant.
The risk at the amp is probably one in 50, or 2%
The risk of an airplane crash is 0.0000002 (10 fatal crashes a year)
Your risk at the AMP is a million times greater
poker13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:53 PM   #41
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Well...as y'all know...men will be men and women will be women.

BBFS has been around since I first started hobbying 35 years ago. It took some time off during the HIV crisis, but it has been creeping gradually back on since the mid-1990s. It never really left, it just gets talked about now more publicly.

Now, as someone who experienced the Great Recession firsthand, I can only tell you what girls would do for what (a lot for pretty cheap) back then in LA and Vegas, say, from 2009-2014 or so. It's still the same program, but for a few more bucks now. With many Koreans, it was always available for regular storefront customers. With the Chinese in some places in LA and Henderson, it was pretty much the default service.

As for safety, let me offer you this vignette I like to share every now and then. There were two legendary milfs, one Japanese, one Vietnamese, working storefront in the Tenderloin in SF back in the day. They weren't young when I saw them, except with the VN one, Greek was no longer available to new customers. The Japanese one, who worked into her 70s (and one of the nicest people you'll meet anywhere) and the VN one (who was 65 last time I checked, still hot, believe it or not, and still working, although this was maybe 8-10 years ago) over many years literally took gallons of splooge into every orifice, and they were still healthy, working in an area chock full of bisexual men and IV drug users.

Makes you wonder about stuff sometimes.
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 10:56 PM   #42
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel99 View Post
Well...as y'all know...men will be men and women will be women.

BBFS has been around since I first started hobbying 35 years ago. It took some time off during the HIV crisis, but it has been creeping gradually back on since the mid-1990s. It never really left, it just gets talked about now more publicly.

Now, as someone who experienced the Great Recession firsthand, I can only tell you what girls would do for what (a lot for pretty cheap) back then in LA and Vegas, say, from 2009-2014 or so. It's still the same program, but for a few more bucks now. With many Koreans, it was always available for regular storefront customers. With the Chinese in some places in LA and Henderson, it was pretty much the default service.

As for safety, let me offer you this vignette I like to share every now and then. There were two legendary milfs, one Japanese, one Vietnamese, working storefront in the Tenderloin in SF back in the day. They weren't young when I saw them, except with the VN one, Greek was no longer available to new customers. The Japanese one, who worked into her 70s (and one of the nicest people you'll meet anywhere) and the VN one (who was 65 last time I checked, still hot, believe it or not, and still working, although this was maybe 8-10 years ago) over many years literally took gallons of splooge into every orifice, and they were still healthy, working in an area chock full of bisexual men and IV drug users.

Makes you wonder about stuff sometimes.
They are taking some kind of preventive measures.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 11:58 PM   #43
Googleman
Valued Poster

Some characteristics about BBFS just aren’t making sense to me. Hundreds of BBFS loving men are regularly going to hundreds of BBFS women on a regular basis at the AMPS day after day year after year and it’s tough to even find more than a single case of chlamidia and maybe mono being reported. Either:

A. Guys are not revealing when they do have an issue on here and we never hear about when a provider has to go back to Korea due to having an STD.

B. We are being lied to by the medical community about how easy it is to get an STD.

With a the amount of BBFS going on out there we should have an STD epidemic in Dallas, but yet there is nothing. It appears that as long as your dingus isn’t bleeding and the provider doesn’t have an open wound you are safe. CIP a million times and it doesn’t matter. Stay away from needles and Greek from what I’m seeing and you should be safe right? There are providers that have been BBFS from the time they were 20 - 40 and have been regularly checked reporting to be as clean as the day they started.

Maybe the girls at spas are just more routine and thorough in the way they clean themselves after each session. What am I missing here? I’m beginning to believe (B) is the answer and if you just take some basic precautions (like don’t shave your groin area on the day of your session for fear of nicking yourself, and urinating soon after the session) you are extremely likely to be just fine.

So one of our communities is either lying or or at best exaggerating the truth.
Googleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:51 AM   #44
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Guys informing us if they have something on this board and providers going back to Korea if they have something? I agree that statistically it seems like nothing ever happens but we never hear what does happen...until it’s on the news.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:10 AM   #45
Heartside
Valued Poster

I've had no negative issues, and I've been doing it for over 15 years..
Heartside is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women