Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 07:33 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Cardi doesn't have rich donors protecting him. besides, all his friends are in jail, Cardi's people party every night.

on her money. how long is that fame and fortune gonna last her with her pussy posse spending it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:41 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
on her money. how long is that fame and fortune gonna last her with her pussy posse spending it?
probably not long. Cardi is ratchet, but I dig her. hopefully she will split with Offset, and I can swoop in to comfort (and fuck) her.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:53 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The closer it gets to the election - the worse it's going to be for Biden. He's just old. It's the normal aging process that he is going thru. And the older you get - the more pronounced your gaffes can become. One thing that is a sign of age related dementia is mixing up places and events. My dad started doing the same things towards the later part of his life. Of course, everybody mixes up things sometimes but when you are running for President those mix ups will be magnified. I'm honestly feeling sorry for Joe Biden. Why his party can't see this train wreck coming down the tracks is the question. And the answer may be because that train has already left the station. Too late now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I sincerely doubt that I have more expertise than you or anyone else in examining polls. I do follow them closely though.

As I've said before, don't put too much emphasis on a single poll. A few weeks ago, Austin Ellen was touting a Rasmussen poll that had Trump with a 50% approval rate. The latest Rasmussen poll has Trump -9%, 54% - 45%.

I've been very disappointed with Biden in recent days. He just can't make so many gaffes without it coming back to haunt him. But the NH poll has Biden leading Trump by more than any other candidate.

A word of warning is that the Gravis poll had a margin of error of 6.2%, which is very high.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:56 PM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Also know as "comfort fucking." I couldn't resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
probably not long. Cardi is ratchet, but I dig her. hopefully she will split with Offset, and I can swoop in to comfort (and fuck) her.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:02 PM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm honestly feeling sorry for Joe Biden. Why his party can't see this train wreck coming down the tracks is the question. And the answer may be because that train has already left the station. Too late now.
I don't feel sorry for Biden, because he's been an arrogant Fuck for over 40 years. the train hasn't left, there is plenty of time to stop the forward motion. but his handlers need to stop him, pull him to the side, and explain. I don't wish Biden to be the BB King of politics, one who kept going onstage, and in the end just looked sad and out of place.. ditto Chuck Berry.

if the handlers don't respond soon, the Party needs to get together, and hammer out a fake story to let Joe off easy. maybe more grieving for his Son who got two-timed by his own brother? maybe he decides to throw his hat in for a Woman or a cleaned up black guy, like Booker? whatever they decide, it needs to be done by October.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:54 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think Biden could have a stroke and still kick Trump’s ass.

Whomever gets the nomination will lead this nation out of the evil darkness and into the light.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:58 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I think Biden could have a stroke and still kick Trump’s ass.

Whomever gets the nomination will lead this nation out of the evil darkness and into the light.

if you had a stroke .. could you still shitpost?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:32 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
The closer it gets to the election - the worse it's going to be for Biden. He's just old. It's the normal aging process that he is going thru. And the older you get - the more pronounced your gaffes can become. One thing that is a sign of age related dementia is mixing up places and events. My dad started doing the same things towards the later part of his life. Of course, everybody mixes up things sometimes but when you are running for President those mix ups will be magnified. I'm honestly feeling sorry for Joe Biden. Why his party can't see this train wreck coming down the tracks is the question. And the answer may be because that train has already left the station. Too late now.
Biden is 76. Trump is 73. If elected, Trump would be 78 when he leaves office. Trump too has made many gaffes by misstating facts. We've been over that many times. What's his excuse?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:59 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
He would die trying.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:03 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biden is 76. Trump is 73. If elected, Trump would be 78 when he leaves office. Trump too has made many gaffes by misstating facts. We've been over that many times. What's his excuse?
Speedy, do you honestly compare Bidens gaffes with Trumps? How many did Biden have last week alone? Could Biden deliver a Trump style rally? Speaking off prompter for an hour? With the enthusiasm Trump does? It’s quite obvious that he can’t. And he won’t get any better. Probably worse.
Old 08-15-2019, 07:14 AM   #41
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Wrong end of the binoculars...

Quote:

Since the stoke came the shitposting, more like...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:30 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Speedy, do you honestly compare Bidens gaffes with Trumps? How many did Biden have last week alone? Could Biden deliver a Trump style rally? Speaking off prompter for an hour? With the enthusiasm Trump does? It’s quite obvious that he can’t. And he won’t get any better. Probably worse.
They are different types of gaffes. I don't defend either one. Neither will get better as the aging process continues.

Trump's rallies are circuses. Obama couldn't match the enthusiasm Trump supporters show at his rallies.

But I do agree that I can't help anticipating the next mistake Biden will make.

As in 2016 the question to me is -- With hundreds of millions of people in this country, are Biden and Trump the best we can do?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:43 AM   #43
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 07:43 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are different types of gaffes. I don't defend either one. Neither will get better as the aging process continues.

Trump's rallies are circuses. Obama couldn't match the enthusiasm Trump supporters show at his rallies.

But I do agree that I can't help anticipating the next mistake Biden will make.

As in 2016 the question to me is -- With hundreds of millions of people in this country, are Biden and Trump the best we can do?
I agree on the Democratic side. I think Bullock is their best candidate. I’ve been pretty satisfied with what Trump has accomplished. I voted for him. But I thought the only thing he would really get done was appointing conservative judges. But he’s delivered on most of his campaign promises. He tackles the tough problems that other Presidents didn’t. He’s done it in the most poisoned political environment in my lifetime. I can’t think of a different Republican I would choose over Trump now.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:26 AM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump makes his gaffes too. Everybody does it because we are human. Trump is one of those freaks of nature. He has more energy now then I did in my 20's. All I'm saying is that it's going to get much worse for Biden. I guess I just don't like people beating up the elderly. And optically speaking - Biden does not look like he could handle the job of President. I guess that's why he lost the previous times he ran for President. What is it now - his 3rd time running? I still like Yang and Mayor Pete. They are very interesting to me. Bernie is just a grumpy old man. But he too has always been like that. It shall be verrrrrrrrry interesting.

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women