Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 04:16 PM   #31
Tera Paris
Account Disabled

User ID: 427838
My ECCIE Reviews

In the RW I've heard tons of white guys say that they'd never be with a woman who's been with a black guy, and a lot of times white girls who like black guys are looked at as being lower class unless they're with an athlete or something, then they're gold diggers lol. I don't think it's necessarily always the preference of the lady, but like someone else said, more for marketing purposes.
Tera Paris is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
How about you ask the lady directly in pm, instead of her blasting her business on open board. Just a thought
Why? It’s a matter of public concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
New website, new laws, same bullshit...
How many times this question is going to be asked and answered?
How about until it doesn’t have to be asked anymore?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:19 PM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

annotated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
There is no right answer for this question and a bazillion threads on it as well.

I've seen plenty of NBA women and no I dont stalk them or any crazy shit like that...I just simply ask. They so no, i just move the fuck on.

For ladies I have seen I have gotten the following excuses:

It will hurt my business with white clients... blaming it on the racism of others
My friends who got me started said not to... blaming it on the racism of others
The "all black guys have big dicks" myth... ethnic stereo typing
We are too "thuggish" or not hygienic... ethnic stereo typing and racism
They had a bad experience... overr generalization from specific case or ethnic stereotyping
Believe it or not but some ladies have just never been with someone outside their race... probably ethnic stereo typing or racism, but conceivably lack of opportunity
Oh there is always the "we are pimps" or are "dangerous" excuses. ethnic stereo typing and racism

End of the day it's their choice but I know some ladies just put it on their ads because another hobbyist/manager basically said so.

Like I said it never hurts to ask..most ladies dont give a shit, some just may tell you not to review them. Doesn't bother me, if I see something I want, I'm gonna go after it.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:34 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaVee View Post
I guess being a mature provider, I look at things differently. In my opinion this is my business and in business you treat people the way you want to be treated. I turn no client's away, I enjoy the company of a gentleman. If there are clients who don't want to see me because I love AA gentleman than that is their decision. I love to have fun and enjoy pleasuring men regardless of race, age or anything else. I'm not looking to be bashed about my opinion, I just want to be respected like everyone else. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it all!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Very well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
It's never been a "color" thing for me, but an appreciation/respect issue for the way I handle my busines. Like Jenna stated, I treat others the way I wish to be treated.

However, why do some of you care who a lady wants to see or not? You do not see multiple rants from ladies asking you gents why some of you prefer certain types of women above others. We accept that some prefer super young, thin, spinner, chubby, BBW, short, tall, Caucasion, AA, Latina, Asian, blonde, redhead, dark hair, bare, full bush, manmades only, natural boobs, tatts, no tatts....the list is endless. Point being, who cares? There are ladies here willing to see you and men here willing to pay to be seen. There is someone for everyone. Go find them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Be Respectful & Professional.. all I need

but for sure how many times does this have to be talked about ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera Paris View Post
In the RW I've heard tons of white guys say that they'd never be with a woman who's been with a black guy, and a lot of times white girls who like black guys are looked at as being lower class unless they're with an athlete or something, then they're gold diggers lol. I don't think it's necessarily always the preference of the lady, but like someone else said, more for marketing purposes.

Thanck you lovely ladies for your reasoned responses.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:37 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism.

Now, if Smelly Guy goes a takes a good, hot shower, brushes his teeth, shaves, and gets all duded up for you, you'll [most likely] see him, right?? Is this fair to say?

But Black Guy can't shower hard enough for a racist provider to see him.

Just saying.
Now do not be hating on the multitudes of women who will not see you. Is it all of their fault they refuse to see a full on short bus window licker? Of course not ...

Now go to the nearest corner and get back to bumping your head.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:50 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Hmm.. I feel odd, because I love AA ladies with AA titties, LOL..

anyone remember that ad from around 3 years ago, on Backpage, a black girl who specifically said "no white guys"? I had forgotten about it until this thread, but it was so rare that everyone was talking about it in Men's Lounge.

I called her up to ask why, out of curiosity. she responded with an almost melancholy tone that she had a "bad experience before".

my inquiry wasn't scientific enough to extend the topic to "has your black clientele increased due to this particular stance?"
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:28 PM   #37
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Because, it's not the same thing. Not seeing a guy because he's smelly is TECHNICALLY a preference. Not seeing him because he's black...and ONLY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, is just racism.
You call it racism, others may call it statistics.

If you can't stand the smell of curry, are you going to keep going and going and going to find the illusive Indian owned convenient store that isn't over powered with the smell just to prove a point that you aren't racist against Indians?

Of course not. You're going to say "fuck these mother fuckers. 9 out of 10 of these joints smell like shit!" And you will pass every Indian owned joint up and go to QT where you know you don't have to worry about it like the rest of us normal folk.

Knock the chip off your shoulder and man up. You aren't any different then the rest of us.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
If you can't stand the smell of curry, are you going to keep going and going and going to find the illusive Indian owned convenient store that isn't over powered with the smell just to prove a point that you aren't racist against Indians?

Of course not.
of course not. how stupid would that be? but I do visit Vietnamese grocery stores regularly, and every one has raw fish and meat in the back that overpowers your senses from a distance of 30 feet.

but that is my people, so I put up with it.. I'm damn sure not going to for your people
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Let me help you refine your point a bit there, Billy. If I ate curry, which I don't, but if I did, and one establishment that I went to cooked it very deliciously, I would go back there. If Establishment B cooked curry, but it was terrible, I would not go back there.

If Establishment B improved its curry, started getting good reviews from food critics, I'd be inclined to give it another shot. What I would NOT do is make the assumption that all curry establishments are bad based on one instance, nor would I say that any curry Establishment is bad that I've not gone to myself.
If I refuse to eat curry made by Mexicans, and Mexicans ONLY, that would be racist.

There's NO WAY to cover up racism with a ridiculous analogy. The fact is, excluding someone, ANYONE, solely based on race, IS FUCKING RACISM.
Fuck, dude.

They're saying 'I fiuck guys who aren't black'. They're saying, 'I would fuck you, but you're black, so...'

What else is there, besides racism??

Who are you trying to convince otherwise.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #40
Kity4124
Account Disabled

User ID: 237650
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

For a provider to limit her client list to a certain race only is only limiting herself the cash she is searching for. I guess all money aint good money in those providers eyes. I for one like clients to be respectful and kind to me, and I will do the same for them. Some people are just haters or have had a bad experience and wont move on.
Kity
Kity4124 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #41
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

It’s her pussy. She does not want a “afro american” in her pussy.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #42
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

Why would you want to see them is the question you should be asking yourself.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:35 PM   #43
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Oh, y'all are under the impression that they LOVE you, that they enjoy being with YOU, because you're not black??

Ok, whatever. Then again, you probably don't care, because you don't have to give it any thought.

Of course, some of you in here talking the most shit, are some of the same ones who call these girls anonymously to threaten or berate them if they did see black guys.

I can understand. I wouldn't want to follow a big, black dick, either. It can be a real ego crusher.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #44
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

Lol..Na man. ..I just saw a provider that has a video giving a black guy a bbj and my lil man is bigger.. Lol.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #45
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
There is no right answer for this question and a bazillion threads on it as well.

I've seen plenty of NBA women and no I dont stalk them or any crazy shit like that...I just simply ask. They so no, i just move the fuck on.

For ladies I have seen I have gotten the following excuses:

It will hurt my business with white clients...
My friends who got me started said not to...
The "all black guys have big dicks" myth...
We are too "thuggish" or not hygienic...
They had a bad experience...
Believe it or not but some ladies have just never been with someone outside their race...
Oh there is always the "we are pimps" or are "dangerous" excuses.

End of the day it's their choice but I know some ladies just put it on their ads because another hobbyist/manager basically said so.

Like I said it never hurts to ask..most ladies dont give a shit, some just may tell you not to review them. Doesn't bother me, if I see something I want, I'm gonna go after it.

+1

Most will see a BA if there over 40, due to the management thing (don't want to run into a Pimp).

I seen independents providers run down the street to get away from management who rode 4 in a car. They would get in there face and try to scare them into working for them, not something U want to see happening.

Hell, Watched from afar. Late 90s SW parking lot management Encounter collections at dance hall on HH, The SW's would drive up and step in a van for 5mins.then out dancing around the van with others. Then the SW gets back into her car and go. Others as in other SW and Management while the main man watched from his pimped out SUV.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women