Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2023, 06:15 AM   #31
Buckwiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Let the hobby community decide if Kendall Kain outted the hobbyist. The providers who post in this thread are lying or misinformed. Kain posted his real-world name in the thread title. Kain represents he was a frequent customer. Kain attempted to delete/edit his personal information *after he paid her $125* extortion? The hobbyists personal identifying information has not been removed. The larger problem is that CK1942 has a history of allowing men to be outted both on his board, and when he was an Admin at aspd.net

I have redacted all identifying information to protect the victim.

07-29-2023, 09:48 AM
Thread Title: [Full real-world name redacted] - Time waster & does not honor cancellation policy.

[First name, last name redacted], [race redacted] [age redacted], [height redacted] [weight redacted]
Owner: [business name redacted]
[email redacted]
[business phone number redacted]

I have seen him several times so was not prepared for bad behavior.
~Kendall Kain

==
07-29-2023, 11:06 AM
Kendall Kain: He has now honored my cancellation policy. It did take my sending an email saying I would be letting local ladies know about his lack of respect.
~Kendall Kain

==
Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Kendall Kain: He literally paid it before I got to Mr. Number. I was actually going to delete this but I was a few minutes too late. That's why I updated it.

==
Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Kendal Kain: To the lady leaking info or the guy using a ladies handle & shit posting on Eccie.. I outed NO ONE. He uses this phone number & email when he reaches out to schedule appts. If he was worried, he would use different ones.
Buckwiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 07:20 AM   #32
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
Of the Following . . .
And the ACME ban-anvil falls on the coyote again.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 08:27 AM   #33
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone ..
This basically confirms that this guy did get outed. Whoa. And... Everyone is OK with it. This wasn't a safety issue. It was over a cancellation fee... That ended up getting paid. I've seen Kendall, I like Kendall, but if I get into a car accident on way to see her, I shouldn't get putted because it took a few days to get to the phone
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:25 AM   #34
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Way more to the story. Look no deposits and no rw info given ever.
Go elsewhere. These chicks twist the fuck off over a cancelation fee. And the guy pays it and that's still not good enough. Now all this backlash.
Smdh
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 10:50 AM   #35
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
before we jump on any banning bus, i see three issues going on here that play into these events.

1. Buckwiser, how did you find out that "Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies (Companions) Only forum on OH2"??
do you have access to the Companions Only forum on OH2?
did someone who does have access there give it to you?
according to the following posts, the Companions' and Mens' Only forums are supposed to be kept "secure".
from OH2 Announcements
"Companion Only" forums access:
Available only to well-vouched Independent female companions; male moderators have zero access."
from OH2 FAQs
"-- leaking information from secure forums"

2. Buck, you also stated "she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name".
if what others posted is true (he used a work ph# and email address [from which one could determine the "business name"]) and she posted the info that HE GAVE HER,
then how is that outing??

she's just passing along to other providers the info she was willingly given.
is a provider supposed to double check that contact info a potential client gives her is not his hobby contact info??

if what others posted is NOT true and she obtained his work ph# and email address then posted that in the Companions' Only forum, then that would be outing if done in public. I didnt see any GL or FAQ about a provider posting that in a Companions' Only forum.

3. similar to #1, your 07:50 PM post allegedly posts info from the OH2 Ladies Only forum. isnt that info is supposed to remain secure?

so, before you start calling the kettle black or anyone else rides on the banning bus, please respond to my questions.
@respond to my questions/ come on you know that's not going to happen
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:03 AM   #36
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL page View Post
The women here defending Kendall kain are displaying a huge red flag themselves
100% True. You want to see one? Look a the post directly above this one. red flag MASSIVE

I only see amputees. If LustyBustyGina38FF had no legs, I would not see her. RED FLAG
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:25 AM   #37
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
before we jump on any banning bus, i see three issues going on here that play into these events.

1. Buckwiser, how did you find out that "Kendall Kain outted a hobbyist by name and his business name in the Ladies (Companions) Only forum on OH2"??
do you have access to the Companions Only forum on OH2?
did someone who does have access there give it to you?
according to the following posts, the Companions' and Mens' Only forums are supposed to be kept "secure".
from OH2 Announcements
"Companion Only" forums access:
Available only to well-vouched Independent female companions; male moderators have zero access."
from OH2 FAQs
"-- leaking information from secure forums"

2. Buck, you also stated "she outted him.. name, number, email, and his business name".
if what others posted is true (he used a work ph# and email address [from which one could determine the "business name"]) and she posted the info that HE GAVE HER,

she's just passing along to other providers the info she was willingly given.
is a provider supposed to double check that contact info a potential client gives her is not his hobby contact info??

if what others posted is NOT true and she obtained his work ph# and email address then posted that in the Companions' Only forum, then that would be outing if done in public. I didnt see any GL or FAQ about a provider posting that in a Companions' Only forum.

3. similar to #1, your 07:50 PM post allegedly posts info from the OH2 Ladies Only forum. isnt that info is supposed to remain secure?

so, before you start calling the kettle black or anyone else rides on the banning bus, please respond to my questions.
Believe it or not, some of the ladies have scruples and a conscience. They understand outing is wrong and have no problem letting some of us know.

Who cares how he got it. He is warning the community of another dangerous Provider who intentionally outed a hobbiest. Now, did he make a major error in judgement by giving his RW info. yes. But that does not excuse anyone for outing.

If he broke any rules on OH2, that's between him and their staff.

But, their staff has no issue in allowing outing and putting their members in danger.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:47 AM   #38
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

So what are they doing? Post real world info on the Mr Number app? Are they tying burner numbers to hobbyist?

Does anyone have this app?
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 11:52 AM   #39
Vulva
Account Disabled

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Believe it or not, some of the ladies have scruples and a conscience. They understand outing is wrong and have no problem letting some of us know.

Who cares how he got it. He is warning the community of another dangerous Provider who intentionally outed a hobbiest. Now, did he make a major error in judgement by giving his RW info. yes. But that does not excuse anyone for outing.

If he broke any rules on OH2, that's between him and their staff.

But, their staff has no issue in allowing outing and putting their members in danger.
So true.

(he used a work ph# and email address [from which one could determine the "business name"]) and she posted the info that HE GAVE HER,

I only see amputees. If LustyBustyGina38FF had no legs, I would not see her. RED FLAG
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 12:18 PM   #40
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 103

Ladies have handles to get access to Men's Room info, guys have their means to get access to get Powder Room info. Though both are wrong, there is no foolproof way to prevent it from happening.

What is completely egregious is for staff on oh2 to allow such information to be posted without consequences and taking further steps from it happening again. And what's further unacceptable is if that information is not removed by staff.

Lastly, posting a person's real life info for cancellation is excessive. Should every bsc provider be jailed when she ghosts a guy? Come on, share the handle, some description of the guy, last four digits of phone number and that's it. This is not life threatening situation. Sometimes shiite happens on both sides, appointments may not happen for unforeseen reasons.
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 01:01 PM   #41
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
Ladies have handles to get access to Men's Room info, guys have their means to get access to get Powder Room info. Though both are wrong, there is no foolproof way to prevent it from happening.

What is completely egregious is for staff on oh2 to allow such information to be posted without consequences and taking further steps from it happening again. And what's further unacceptable is if that information is not removed by staff.

Lastly, posting a person's real life info for cancellation is excessive. Should every bsc provider be jailed when she ghosts a guy? Come on, share the handle, some description of the guy, last four digits of phone number and that's it. This is not life threatening situation. Sometimes shiite happens on both sides, appointments may not happen for unforeseen reasons.

Look at post 35. RED FLAG
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 01:19 PM   #42
sweet_k47
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

And this is why I just don’t see anyone but my atf, too much bs and shame on the BSC for pulling a stunt like that, oh and I never go to that loser site.

I saw her years ago and did not get a warm fuzzy then, this is when her and Laura Lynn hung out

Only reason saw her was the possibility of a threesome but after the meh visit nixed that idea

Everyone be smart and safe
sweet_k47 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 02:08 PM   #43
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_k47 View Post
And this is why I just don’t see anyone but my atf, too much bs and shame on the BSC for pulling a stunt like that, oh and I never go to that loser site.

I saw her years ago and did not get a warm fuzzy then, this is when her and Laura Lynn hung out

Only reason saw her was the possibility of a threesome but after the meh visit nixed that idea

Everyone be smart and safe

Being safe and smart is "not seeing these providers" ever again.
I asked for my account to be closed. Too risky. New laws, people getting busted daily.

Also, I made love to a legless woman and I am hooked. It is such a good feeling to make love to a legless woman. So yeah. I am moving on. Best of luck to all and obviously....

RED FLAG... POST 35....

Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 02:12 PM   #44
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

A lot of these gals are very temperamental, unstable and volatile. Giving them your real world info is like putting a bunny into a wolverine cage and hoping the beast won't eat it.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 02:50 PM   #45
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Well he gave her his RW PH number and all you have to do is Google and you will find him ... So he's not trying to hide his info ...or he would be using a hobby phone ..
What kind of logic is this? He made a mistake using his real name and number but that doesn't justify outing him and his real world information. KK could have easily used his oh2 handle instead of his real name.
ntxguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women