Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2020, 07:12 AM   #31
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

I was reading over this thread again (yeah, I know ... got really bored), and noticed a few things I didn't see before.

Left me sayin ... hhhhmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyone2be View Post
She actually was adamant about me not tipping. I still would sneak and leave more. She would most times say I already paid on the next visit. We did L3 for 2 years. I don't think money was the issue.
Let's get something straight. MONEY IS ALWAYS THE ISSUE.
Also, it's not something we like to discuss before, during or after a session.
There'd been times I'm forced to say it when asked "what was your fee again". NOT SMART tho for many reasons.
Speaking for myself, if I'm asked or find that question coming up frequently from the same client, it doesn't sit well.
I've been shorted and discovered it after the client left, but in some sense was grateful he didn't ask.
Will I see him again .... NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonlyone2be View Post
....if you are getting great service from a vendor of any kind and all parties benefited and then that vendor stopped taking your order with no reason given, you would move to another vendor but at least wonder why for a minute.
We aren't selling a product. What we sell involves a certain amount of intimacy. Therefore, the relationship is completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
...maybe she finally realized you remind her of her 9th grade geography teacher that she hated. Maybe she ate a bad oyster after she saw you and thought you made her sick. Speculating more than a few minutes will drive you crazy..
Ha! So funny you say this TTH.
I once told a dude he reminded me of my uncle. It "sort of" worked. At least he eventually got off my back and gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2on1Lover View Post
However, putting the shoe on the other foot, I have abruptly ended way more (10 ish) arrangements without notice or explanation. So I guess I deserved what I got.
ROFLMAO
Wow, compared to the number of clients we see and then putting on "your shoe" .... I'm just sayin we have to filter through and decide who to see or not in much bigger numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Sure, having an ATF is great, but if something happens (and it always does), then you have plenty of backup, ...
Hmmmmm ... am I an AFT or a backup?

ONE MORE THING ...
To the OP - you said you've been hobbying for years.
Why only recently you joined ECCIE? Sept 2020?
Or ... did you change handles? Running from something?
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #32
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

The more I read this thread, the more disturbed I become.

1. Why do I keep reading this drama?
2. When did this monger community turn from horndawgs sniffing for fresh meat to sensitive caring new-age girlie men looking for true love?
3. When did the woman that keeps banging into the top of my TDL turn into "Dear Abby"
4. When will someone bitch-slap the OP?
5. Will they sell tickets?
6. Why will I be first in line to buy one and ashamed at the same time?

Lastly Why do I keep reading this?
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:16 AM   #33
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:51 AM   #34
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post

What kind of weird stuff? Lol
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 06:32 AM   #35
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Its happened to all of us in the hobby for a period of time and there are multiple reasons. she could see only so many clients a week found a new she liked well and let some one go off her schedule and that was you and perhaps one day you will get a text or email from her. I expect one any day from one of my ATF's that just disappeared but recently returned so like all have said just move on these ladies are for your pleasure not to get attached to unless its mutual!!! I still miss Tori Capelli but have fucked a lot of ladies since seeing her last 4 yrs ago and we email at times but when i mention appointment she doesn't reply but maybe some day she will and I will happily see her. She is very low volume and wants to see different guys so she will stay in touch but as for a session SHE HAS MOVED ON!!! It happens for various reasons so move on bud!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 10:31 AM   #36
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Everything about this hobby is temporary. Change is a certainty.

I am not a fan of clingy. One previous SB will call me at all hours of night, 9 pm, 11pm, 2am, 4am, 6am, especially when she's drunk. Then she will text me not to pick up her phone calls. Then she refer herself by her formal name, etc. So.... be careful.

I have seen a providers a few times, bc it's always fun and we enjoy ourselves. Then for months, I try to get an appt with her, she won't respond, not even to "hi". Months later, I reach out, and got an appt w/ her but she ghost me when I got to her place. The following week, I reach back out, and end up seeing her for an appt, and she just opened up (both sex and pillow talk) and it was an amazing time together.

I had connections with providers and SB but women do move on, but usually involve SO.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:39 PM   #37
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Had the same thing happen...she said I was the only one she provided BBFS...yeah, right. Before Covid, she stopped answering my text...English not so good, so mostly text. This was unexpected, but I know she had some personal issues and was driving a long ways to work.
MYQUEST is online now   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:29 AM   #38
Shortfalcon
Registered Member

What was name?
Shortfalcon is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:42 PM   #39
junebug
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I have experienced this with Chinese women before. Suddenly blocking Wechat and email. Then 2 months later reconnecting like nothing happened. Upon asking it was something stupidly insignificant. The next time I was blocked for nor reason I blocked also and didn't reconnect. Fickle strange creatures.
junebug is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 01:58 AM   #40
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
She will call after the honeymoon or the break
Yes as soon as they get a bf they feel it’s cheating.
She likely missed your money so she tried to see you.
But guilt prevented it.
Save number so you know who’s calling in 3 months
This...

We've seen before.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 04:20 AM   #41
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
i suggest reading the story about the zen master, the zen student, the old woman, & the creek.
Is this the one?
https://medium.com/@soninilucas/two-...y-c15294c394c1
Although it has an old woman, not a hot young provider.
mark77070 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 04:27 AM   #42
mark77070
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
One previous SB will call me at all hours of night, 9 pm, 11pm, 2am, 4am, 6am, especially when she's drunk.
Exactly why I've never gone the SB route.
"We don't pay them for the sex. We pay them to go away,"--Attributed to Charlie Sheen
mark77070 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 05:50 AM   #43
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortfalcon View Post
What was name?

You really resurrected a thread from 2020 to ask that?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 07:38 AM   #44
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Rare is it that a see a provider more than once unless I had a really great time, as the say, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. It is laughable when a provider says, "I am sorry, but the next time, it will be better". The second visit from the same client will not be coming if the first time with you is not good. All the providers whom I have seen just once and not seen again, save for one, are not because I wanted to see them again for a future session.

A couple of years ago, I saw a provider that I really liked as a provider, she had excellent TCB skills and some of the best BCD skills. I guarantee you that in the hotel room that was her incall for me, that the neighbors on either side knew we were having sex!

Like a dummy, I reviewed her on here and because my trolls and haters are so quick, the next week when I tried to see her again, she would not return my communications, which I found odd considering how quickly she responded to my initial communication with her earlier. Eventually, I got a hold of her and after a bit of prodding, she told me that she had received some texts and emails from anonymous source(s) that would not answer her back, that I had AIDS, was a danger the community, I rape women, ect. that not only would she not see me again, but she was so distraught that she quit the business altogether and has not been back. She may have changed her number and nickname, but she cannot change her pics.

So, from then on, I do not review a provider unless I know she can ignore the barrage of negative communications that will soon follow after my posting.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 07:54 PM   #45
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Rare is it that a see a provider more than once unless I had a really great time, as the say, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. It is laughable when a provider says, "I am sorry, but the next time, it will be better". The second visit from the same client will not be coming if the first time with you is not good. All the providers whom I have seen just once and not seen again, save for one, are not because I wanted to see them again for a future session.

A couple of years ago, I saw a provider that I really liked as a provider, she had excellent TCB skills and some of the best BCD skills. I guarantee you that in the hotel room that was her incall for me, that the neighbors on either side knew we were having sex!

Like a dummy, I reviewed her on here and because my trolls and haters are so quick, the next week when I tried to see her again, she would not return my communications, which I found odd considering how quickly she responded to my initial communication with her earlier. Eventually, I got a hold of her and after a bit of prodding, she told me that she had received some texts and emails from anonymous source(s) that would not answer her back, that I had AIDS, was a danger the community, I rape women, ect. that not only would she not see me again, but she was so distraught that she quit the business altogether and has not been back. She may have changed her number and nickname, but she cannot change her pics.

So, from then on, I do not review a provider unless I know she can ignore the barrage of negative communications that will soon follow after my posting.
And you have a grand total of ZERO ‘No’ reviews to your good name.

What does all your drivel have to do with OP’s question?
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women