Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162736
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41788
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36176
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #31
TexTongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooke_banks69 View Post
well..i offered him a 160 for hr instead of 200 but he insisted that i do it for 140 and when i declined he stated that i should take responsibilty for wasting his time...as far as responding to his msgs, i didnt receive them until after i left the hospital due to no reception in the rm so as soon as i walked outside, my ph went crazy with txts and voicemails...so i didnt purposely not answer him, and i politely sent a PM explaining what happened. i dont know, i just didnt like his demanding attitude so i just decided that i wouldnt see him...but thank u guys for your opinions...i really appreciate all the feedback!!
Well, you did what you could to satisfy the situation after he asked for a discount. To come back and haggle for $20 more dollars was his choice and for him to lose out on. Your original discount was a fair remedy and he chose to push it a little bit more. You had every right to say no after that. Now, don't you feel better with the situation as a whole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
... Well you earned my respect! Sounds like the guy was a jerk and it is his loss.
Agreed! Like Poppy Toyota said: "...respect should always go BOTH ways."
TexTongue is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:22 AM   #32
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

The fact that he is being a dick changes the situation alot.

I would hope that he would calm down and realize what a total dog he was to demand even less money (see, the extra time thing is just better.)

If it were me, I'd just tell him the offer is open until close of business. It is not intended to be a negotiation. I apologize for the terrible inconvience and X is what I'm prepared to offer to compensate you.

He lost the high ground when he said what you offered is not enough and he wants more. See guys, that is the kind of person that sorta screws the rest of you. We have no idea if the person talking to us as a new client is a good guy like you, or one that will turn into a nightmare.

We need some compassion on both sides when stuff happens.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women