Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2021, 03:03 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
DECEMBER 23, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Has it been at all noticed that I offered to debate anybody, on television or otherwise, about the RIGGED Presidential Election of 2020. This was a publicly stated challenge—I have been called a "ratings machine," and therefore would be good for television economics—which have not been doing so well lately. With all the bravado out there, I have not had one credible person willing to stand up and debate me in order to defend the CROOKED election. All involved, like those on the Unselect Committee of January 6th, know that it is a losing proposition for them. The election numbers are not defensible. Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, and probably New Hampshire, Minnesota, New Mexico, and others were all won, and in some cases big, by a certain Republican Presidential Candidate, me. So, after one month, a very public offer to debate, I have no takers—not even the sleazebags you see on the January 6th Commission who speak with such fake reverence about the day. This is Cancel Culture. They think they got away with the Crime of the Century, and they don't want it to be talked about or discussed. Look at what has happened to our Country, and what a shame it is!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 03:06 PM   #32
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Chizzy,
Look at the actual question posed and the operative words "cheating for Biden" That aren't there.

4* How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

That question doesn't speak to which side cheating occurred on or even specifically to Zuckerberg. It speaks to cheating in general. That doesn't mean that Dems or Independents or even Republicans who answer that cheating likely impacted the election are specifying which side of the fence that cheating was on. So to draw a pro-Trump conclusion requires you to draw on context that's not in the question.

Rasmussen asks the same question consistently. The way the answers are interpreted is where the confirmation bias sets in due to the lack of specificity.

I strongly doubt all respondents who felt cheating had an impact uniformly think that cheating was entirely one-sided and pro-Biden. Could not some of the Dems or Independents feel that there was cheating on the Republican side and that it reduced the margin of victory for Biden?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 03:54 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

41% of Dems Now Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen

“41% of DEMS now believe 2020 was a fraud. Up from 34%. This likely means the minority working class is coming awake - doubt it’s the double mask white liberals.

59% overall. Reaching near what I would consider apogee point (60-65%).

Truly an incredible number. No Republic can survive 3/5 of the electorate no longer trusting its method of determining its leaders.”

- Captain Seth Keshel

“A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 70% of Likely U.S. voters believe it was a bad thing for American democracy for Zuckerberg to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to influence the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. Only eight percent (8%) think Zuckerberg’s election spending was good for democracy.”

- Rasmussen Reports

Read�� Rasmussen Survey
Tweet�� Rasmussen Reports

@LibertyOverwatchChannel
Old 12-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Chizzy,
Look at the actual question posed and the operative words "cheating for Biden" That aren't there.

4* How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

That question doesn't speak to which side cheating occurred on or even specifically to Zuckerberg. It speaks to cheating in general. That doesn't mean that Dems or Independents or even Republicans who answer that cheating likely impacted the election are specifying which side of the fence that cheating was on. So to draw a pro-Trump conclusion requires you to draw on context that's not in the question.

Rasmussen asks the same question consistently. The way the answers are interpreted is where the confirmation bias sets in due to the lack of specificity.

I strongly doubt all respondents who felt cheating had an impact uniformly think that cheating was entirely one-sided and pro-Biden. Could not some of the Dems or Independents feel that there was cheating on the Republican side and that it reduced the margin of victory for Biden?
Looks like you are playing a silly game of semantics. I believe most people, when asked about affecting the outcome of a political race, they focus on who won and who lost - and that is what they refer to. Just like when when people talk about sports and how a turnover or big penalty call affected the outcome of a football game - it is always about who won and who lost, not about the margin of victory. But hey, if it makes you feel better to somehow think people focus on margin of victory instead when they answer this question, have at it. IMO that is a silly, delusional take but you are entitled to it, wrong as it may be.

That all said, even if you want to suspend reality and believe the the latter - there are still 41% of Democrats who think cheating occurred (along with 79% of Republicans and 58% of Independents). That should:

1. Alarm everyone
2. Tell you the system is flawed and needs investigated.
3. Pretty much assures us fraud is taking place

You know, just like the story the fraud this thread is about alleges. And yet we still have people posting here who are afraid of investigating voter fraud. Ask yourself, why is that?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 05:00 PM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

That's not semantics berry. That's the reality of how people answer poll questions. It's like the hobby and the varying ways people use the terms spinner to describe a legitimate BBW. There's arguing over words and just flat out misusing words. In this circumstance you're drawing a conclusion and not using that brain of yours to dig deeper and be intellectually honest about the possibility of people answering the question in ways you don't agree with. That's not simple word play, it's a logical leap to assume it's about Biden winning. Be honest about it. Differing perceptions are why there's multiple answers for Family Feud, including some real fucking headscratchers.

The perception is alarming, but it's also perception being amplified by competing agendas that are digging in. You have people who feel there was cheating in counties and states that Trump won. So let's not pretend it's only about Biden winning in the full electoral college for everyone who responds. There's subsets of data that you, again, refuse to acknowledge.

Cheating for some can involve thoughts on some gerrymandering and perceived lack of fairness about things that are legitimately within the rules. It can involve perceptions of fairness on rule changes. Or stuffing ballot boxes. Or hacking voting machines. Sheeple can be led in a variety of directions. But if you're going to cry full and demand an audit, let's discuss the actual terms of an audit and find consensus on the rules for such an audit. And the specifications for and qualifications required for the auditors. One side will be likely to call foul when the other has control of the rules when there are outspoken partisans.

I support auditing if it's conducted appropriately, transparently and independently. I have zero doubt that a fairly conducted audit would also be questioned as illegitimate and/or have conclusions drawn that are divorced from reality.
Old 12-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

It is - as I explained in my analogy - Just like when when people talk about sports and how a turnover or big penalty call affected the outcome of a football game - it is always about who won and who lost, not about the margin of victory.

But as I also said - you are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.

And please point out where in this thread I "cried" about audits. This article was about whistleblower videos of election officials. Don't you think something like this should be investigated and taken seriously.

As to audits, since you brought them up, IMO no one should ever be afraid of an independent election audit. Yet we have seen one party consistently working to stop them. It wasn't that they said ok, an audit is fine as long as both parties agree on a fair independent auditor. Nope - the libtards position is no audit needs conducted, period.

If someone won fair and square, what are they afraid of from a fair, independent audit?
Old 12-23-2021, 06:01 PM   #37
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A young black man in Mckees Rocks told me in 1988 that he was bused to a church for a free meal, then, bused to the polls, and was paid 10 bucks to pull the straight Demoncratic lever, someone watched him vote in the polling booth, and handed him ten bucks.

Churches provided the busing and meals.

20 years later, my brother was teaching at a school that served the local Indian Reservation, kid told him they got 20 bucks for voting Democratic at the polling place on the Res.

Same story, 20 years and 2500 miles apart, kind of sounds like a common pattern.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 06:11 PM   #38
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Absolutes like "always" in that context just reinforce how pointless it is to try to talk to you.

Try to enjoy your holidays. I'm done wasting my time.
Old 12-23-2021, 09:30 PM   #39
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Absolutes like "always" in that context just reinforce how pointless it is to try to talk to you.

... No, no... Wait half-a-mo there, mate.

YOU are - FINALY one o' or maybe THE FIRST liberal lad
to actually ADMIT that there might be voter fraud.

.... Nice to see some intelligence.

... So what then is wrong with Trump issuing the CHALLENGE??
You surely mention FAIR and TRANSPARENT audits and what-not.

WHY don't one of the Dems take Trump up on it.
Debate the evidence that Trump claims to have.
Surely be a GREAT chance to SHUT HIM UP.

Since there was NO voter fraud.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 10:31 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ha. You just can't bring yourself to admit you are wrong on how most people view the meaning of "affecting outcomes" so you try to play word games.

In my experience, I have never once in my lifetime heard or read people talking about sports and how a turnover or big penalty call affected the outcome of a football game where they are referring to the margin of victory. They always have referred to who won or lost the game. So my use of always in this context is accurate based on my experience. But if you want to jump on my use of that word and take the point out of context, have at it.

In any case, I will certainly enjoy my Christmas and New Year. I hope you do the same
Old 12-24-2021, 06:39 AM   #41
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
In my experience, I have never once in my lifetime heard or read people talking about sports and how a turnover or big penalty call affected the outcome of a football game where they are referring to the margin of victory. They always have referred to who won or lost the game.

you're right about the margin of victory - I have a friend who's a diehard Redwings fan - he's still bitter about Malkin in the 2009 stanley cup finals. Guess what? it still hasn't changed the results of the game.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 06:47 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
you're right about the margin of victory - I have a friend who's a diehard Redwings fan - he's still bitter about Malkin in the 2009 stanley cup finals. Guess what? it still hasn't changed the results of the game.
Malken didn’t cheat. A better analogy would be the Patriots. Who did cheat to win and Goodell destroyed the evidence. Yep, that’s a better analogy.

https://t.me/rrndaily/143882
Old 12-24-2021, 07:47 AM   #43
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

L
Quote:

I don't know what finally brought you to this conclusion. But yes it is a waste of time to debate with these people, you are currently in the middle of a slow moving coup.

At this time they are taking the rock soup approach to it.
They don't give a shit about what you think, they will also when the time comes will shoot you and anybody else that tried to stop them.
That is why they are so enamored with that fascist Victor Orban he took power by changing laws and policy so that is what your seeing now in Trump states.
These people know that they will never win another free and fair election so they are gerrymanding, changing the election laws to and creating laws hindering free voting for minorities.
I am all for ID laws, it still wouldn't make any difference.
Real Americans don't go for the hate and vitriolic bullshit that these folks just love!

You and all of your non-Trumper buddies need to get your shit together, because this is now going to be a thing in every election, it won't matter the size of the election.
And of course just like this past year o
If they win no fraud, but let a Democrat win and they will howl with outrage!
Eventually this is going to be leading into gun fire, trumpian assholes are now asking thier leader when they can start shooting us on open television, saw it with my own eyes.
Us being anybody that's not them, that don't look like them, or think like them!
Not understanding that they are still in the minority.
And we own guns too we just don't feel the need to flout them.
Here is a good example of how things will go conserinig these people and their leaders.

Kyle Rittinhouse should be wasting away in jail, you saw and heard the trumpian judge set the rules before trial.
The kid was a minor walking the streets with a firearm that was a straw purchase.
We saw what happened to those parents that bought their kid a pistol and the kid shot four of his classmates, what happened to this straw purchaser this one purchased a battle rifle and gave it to a moronic seventeen year old and he killed two people!

This Rittenhouse was pointing the rifle at people for sitting on the cars of a used car lot, and the crowd tried to take it away from him for this.
He was a danger to others, so they tried to take it from thim, "stupidly I may add“ so he he shot and killed two of them.
You do not get into a struggle with someone over a firearm unless it is life or death for you.
The crowd didn't try to take anybody else's rifle and I saw there were more than a few.
And that little shit wants to talk about gun safety in court?
How about the number one rule in safe gun handling, never point a weapon at anything that you do not intend to destroy.
That is gun safety 101 too, he was of course right about keeping your figure off the trigger, but the first rule conserns the direction of the muzzle.

Now look at how that judge handled his courtroom, telling the court that they cannot call the two victims, victims!

But before you decide to tell me how wrong my assement is, first explain to me why they decided to take his rifle and nobody else's?
He was not isolated, other of his type were all around him and they did not try to interfere with those guys taking that kids gun.

Most likley they saw him pointing his weapon too, and decided not to get involved.
This of course is supposition on my part, but nobody from his side tried to help him.
Had that little as shit been singled out for other reasons, I'm sure they would have protected their own.
They know that it one thing to carry your firearm legally openly, it is another thing altogether to be pointing that weapon at someone.

But this what your up against!
They don't care about your rules they are fascists, hitlers judges pulled the same kind of shit!
You are all wasting your time, and you all can blame the Lincoln administration for this shit, had Lee and the rest been treated like the traitors they so obviously were and hanged as they should have been.
We most likely wouldnt be putting up with this shit now!
But Lincoln decided to let them up easy.
Had we hanged those son of bitches at the end of the war, then things would be different today.
You don't let a bully up easy, you beat him until your sure the fights over.
But instead they got to built statues to those un-American racist POS in their honor.
And the same people different Era tried to protect those statues.

And it would seem that this administration is making the same mistake today.
People should have been jailed immediately on 1/7, we should have reopened the Japanese internment camps of ww2 and made room for all of them in the dessert to await trial, even the pretty one that was too white to go to jail!
Merritt Garland needs to get his shit together!

And yes fat white guys built this country, on the backs of slaves miniorties and immigrants that were treated like slaves.
But we don't remember that part.
Slective history?

This is an assault on democracy and this country as a whole.
And if you don't see this your blind as a motherfucker!

I recently had one of these morons tell me that they just want to take the country back because we were here first, meaning white people.
I had to remind this idiot that the Indians were first and asked him, should we give it back to them! He had to think about this.

Fucking moron!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 07:49 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I don't know what finally brought you to this conclusion. But yes it is a waste of time to debate with these people, you are currently in the middle of a slow moving coup.

They don't give a shit about what you think, they will also when the time comes will shoot you and anybody else that tried to stop them.
That is why they are so enamored with Victor Orban he took power by changing laws and policy so that is what your seeing now in Trump states.
These people know that they will never win another free and fair election so they are gerrymanding, changing the election laws to and creating laws hindering free voting for minorities.
Real Americans don't go for the hate and vitriolic bullshit that these folks just love!

You and all of your non-Trumper buddies need to get your shit together, because this is now going to be a thing in every election, it won't matter the size of the election.
And of course just like this past year of they win no fraud, but let a Democrat win and they will howl with outrage!
Eventually this is going to be leading into gun fire, trumpian assholes are now asking thier leader when they can start shooting us on open television, saw it with my own eyes.
Us being anybody that's not them, that don't look like them, or think like them!
Here is a good example of how things will go conserinig these people and their leaders.

Kyle Rittinhouse should be wasting away in jail, you saw and heard the trumpian judge set the rules before trial.
The kid was a minor walking the streets with a firearm that was a straw purchase.
We saw what happened to those parents that bought their kid a pistol and the kid shot four of his classmates, what happened to this straw purchaser this one purchased a battle rifle and gave it to a seventeen year old?

This Rittenhouse was pointing the rifle at people for sitting on the cars of a used car lot, and the crowd tried to take it away from him for this.
He was a danger to others, so they tried to take it from thim, "stupidly I may add“ so he he shot and killed two of them.
You do not get into a struggle with someone over a firearm unless it is life or death for you.
The crowd didn't try to take anybody else's rifle and I saw there were more than a few.
How about the number one rule in safe gun handling, never point a weapon at anything that you do not intend to destroy.
That is gun safety 101 too, he was of course right about keeping your figure off the trigger, but the first rule conserns the direction of the muzzle.
If your fingers in the trigger and the muzzle is safe nothing will be harmed even if the gun dose goes off!
Now look at how that judge handled his courtroom, telling the court that they cannot call the two victims, victims!

But before you decide to tell me how wrong my assement is, first explain to me why they decided to take his rifle and nobody else's.
He was not isolated, other of his type were all around him and they did not try to interfere with those guys taking that kids gun.

Most likley they saw him his weapon too, and decided not to get involved.
This of course is supposition on my part, but nobody from his side tried to help him.
Had that little as shit been singled out for other reasons, I'm sure they would have protected their own.

They don't care about your rules they are fascists, hitlers judges pulled the same kind of shit!
You are all wasting your time, and you all can blame the Lincoln administration for this shit, had Lee and the rest been treated like the traitors they so obviously were and hanged as they should have been, then things would be different today.
People should have been jailed immediately, we should have reopened the Japanese internment camps of ww2 in the dessert and shoved every fucking one of them in there until trial.

And yes fat white guys built this country, on the backs of slaves miniorties and immigrants that were treated like slaves.

And if you don't see them your blind as a motherfucker!

I recently had one of these morons tell me that they just want to take the country because we were here first, I had to remind this idiot that the Indians were first and asked him should we give it back to them!
Fucking moron!
George Washington wasn’t fat.
Old 12-24-2021, 09:11 AM   #45
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
L

That is why they are so enamored with that fascist Victor Orban he took power by changing laws and policy so that is what your seeing now in Trump states.

And of course just like this past year o
If they win no fraud, but let a Democrat win and they will howl with outrage!

We saw what happened to those parents that bought their kid a pistol and the kid shot four of his classmates, what happened to this straw purchaser this one purchased a battle rifle and gave it to a moronic seventeen year old and he killed two people!

But before you decide to tell me how wrong my assement is, first explain to me why they decided to take his rifle and nobody else's?

Most likley they saw him pointing his weapon too, and decided not to get involved.
They know that it one thing to carry your firearm legally openly, it is another thing altogether to be pointing that weapon at someone.

You are all wasting your time, and you all can blame the Lincoln administration for this shit, had Lee and the rest been treated like the traitors they so obviously were and hanged as they should have been.
We most likely wouldnt be putting up with this shit now!
But Lincoln decided to let them up easy.
Had we hanged those son of bitches at the end of the war, then things would be different today.
You don't let a bully up easy, you beat him until your sure the fights over.
But instead they got to built statues to those un-American racist POS in their honor.
And the same people different Era tried to protect those statues.

People should have been jailed immediately on 1/7, we should have reopened the Japanese internment camps of ww2 and made room for all of them in the dessert to await trial, even the pretty one that was too white to go to jail!

Slective history?

And if you don't see this your blind as a motherfucker!

I recently had one of these morons tell me that they just want to take the country back because we were here first, meaning white people.
I had to remind this idiot that the Indians were first and asked him, should we give it back to them! He had to think about this.

Fucking moron!
Yep. A lot of these people are sad excuses for human beings. Driven by irrational fear and hate. Blind is a good assessment for a lot of them. Those who aren't, well the assessment of them is much worse. They're scumbags.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women