Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162916
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36473
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #31
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Take an asshole buddy (drinker, hellraiser) with you to your favorite vacation spot. Nothing gay like the beach. I suggest Vegas for the weekend. Tear it up...gamble, hookers, strip clubs, spa treatment, and limp home. Then...live well and all the above.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #32
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Take an asshole buddy (drinker, hellraiser) with you to your favorite vacation spot. Nothing gay like the beach. I suggest Vegas for the weekend. Tear it up...gamble, hookers, strip clubs, spa treatment, and limp home. Then...live well and all the above.
Great idea! Well, maybe my "friend" can't afford to go to Vegas right now. Whispers' next party might have to do... my "friend" barely limped home from the last one.
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:03 PM   #33
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Definitely DON'T send him to any of the ladies here for a broken heart. He'll be disappointed and vulnerable. In a lot of cases, the broken heart will be even worse at the end of the session.

If she's a predator, you're handing her an easy mark. He could even be a risk to the lady, ending up as a lovesick stalker type. Or the guy who blows all his money on the hobby looking for something he'll never find.

This is the place to fix a hard on, not a broken heart.

Hell, even dating another civilian is risky for many of the same reasons. He might get taken advantage of, he might be too interested in the new civie. Hell, the ultimate disaster might happen because he's more than usually susceptible to marrying the wrong woman.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
This is the place to fix a hard on, not a broken heart.
And if your "friends" heart is suffering BECAUSE of a girl from this place or any other girl in this "hobby"..... Your friend needs a break......

These women have no interest in your heart unless it is a path to your wallet and a few unscrupulous ones will take that route....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #35
WiLsOn
Gaining Momentum

To show you things can go full circle:

When I went away to college, I was broken hearted when a long term girlfriend (at the urging of her mother) dumped me to marry a local guy from a very prosperous family. Judicious effors to get her back were futile. Talk about devastated, I was!

Skip a head 20 years. The guy that married her over the years lost and squandered the family fortune. Her marriage was a disaster. The old girlfriends marriage did not work out and ended in divorce.

I was doing out of town business in the area and heard the old girlfriend was divorced. So I called her up and asked her out. (After starting out without dime one, I had achieved a measure of success and prosperity.) She jumped at the opportunity to go out with me. The old girlfriend was still terrific looking and had a charming personality.

I don’t know who was more happy to see me come back into her life, the old girlfriend or her mother. They lapped me up like a “buckwheat cake” with syrup poured all over it. At that point I realized that I represented the two happiest days in both of these women’s lives……the day I left and the day I came back into their lives.

The pussy was very good. However, the variety and quantity of pussy that I got over the years was great! But, looking back I would write the script as fate delivered it to me. If things had followed the path I wanted 20 years before, I would have missed out on a lot of wonderful experiences.

Oh, how sweet redemption and revenge can be.

The moral of this story is get on with your life. Living well will bring you rewards (in and out of bed) that you never dreamed of! Dad was right! Lose a nickel, lose a woman, all you lost was a nickel!

And now you know, “the rest of the story”!

The only cure is getting on with your life and living well.

WiLsOn W Wilson
WiLsOn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #36
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Wilson, thanks. My friend loved your anecdote.
Whispers, my friend is suffering not BECAUSE of a girl from this place, but mainly because he is a SCHMUCK sometimes.
I think the best course of action is take two tylenols, and attend your next party with a hot date.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #37
WiLsOn
Gaining Momentum

Austinkboy, if you have not seen it (or if has been a while), rent and watch the movie, "Scent of a woman." You will laugh your ass off while wiping a tear or two from you eyes.

Every guy who is worth his salt, has felt like a schmuck more than a few times in his life.

As you get on with your life, you will have a "rest of the story" too. Odds are that you will be pleased with the script that fate writes!
WiLsOn is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #38
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLsOn View Post
Austinkboy, if you have not seen it (or if has been a while), rent and watch the movie, "Scent of a woman." You will laugh your ass off while wiping a tear or two from you eyes.

Every guy who is worth his salt, has felt like a schmuck more than a few times in his life.
No, no way! That movie will most definitely not help my friend take his mind off of the subject matter at hand. This woman is the "Scent of a Woman" defined.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
I think the best course of action is take two tylenols, and attend your next party with a hot date.
I think your "friend" should come to the next party WITHOUT a date..... check into a room before hand..... put himself and a budget equal to the amount he last spent on the little heartbreaker IN MY HANDS and see what two hotties he wakes up with the next morning after a night filled with Thongs, champagne and wanton women..... He might even have some change in his pocket!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #40
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think your "friend" should come to the next party WITHOUT a date..... check into a room before hand..... put himself and a budget equal to the amount he last spent on the little heartbreaker IN MY HANDS and see what two hotties he wakes up with the next morning after a night filled with Thongs, champagne and wanton women..... He might even have some change in his pocket!
a little super glue and duck tape for the old broken ticker.

thongs...check
champagne...check
wanton women...check

all systems go!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #41
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

wash rinse repeat .... "somewhere right now someone else is already getting sick and tired of her shit" wash rinse repeat as necessary until the broken heart is gone
Guest031411-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #42
FWD1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyloveratx View Post
wash rinse repeat .... "somewhere right now someone else is already getting sick and tired of her shit" wash rinse repeat as necessary until the broken heart is gone
AMEN TO THAT!!!
FWD1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #43
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLsOn View Post

As you get on with your life, you will have a "rest of the story" too. Odds are that you will be pleased with the script that fate writes!
OK, I said I wouldn't, but I watched the movie again. Good flick. Inhale deeply...
Old 02-16-2011, 04:22 PM   #44
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia View Post
Oh Austinkboy....there is no cure for the broken heart.
its kinda like a cold..there stuff you can do and stuff you can take that will make some of the effects less noticeable but in the end..you just have to let it run its course.
And I love meaningless sex just as much as the next gal,but when your hurting,FRIENDS help immensely.
Spend lots of time with your friend.They need you.
Much Love!!
xoxo,
~Amelia
+1

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Good luck bro. You've selected a super spiritual support staff ... your friend will disown your forthwith!

You're asking the experts here!

Now if the question would have been: my friend has a broken IP address, then...

(GOTCHA! Truth be told, I've got no business commenting on this thread, which is why I originally erased it. But since you will catch me in the next post, I NEVER DID IT!)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women