Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36345
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #31
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews
Default hell to the yes Dallas

Some young cock! thats what im talking about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
lol Caroline....you are one helluva woman!!!!

I just had a good f&*k too....lol{he was 30!!!!!}
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #32
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to go out first looking great and have a nice date then go back and get busy.
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #33
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

last time I did an overnight, the client took me to Smith&Wol. I'm not much of a steak eater so I ordered lobster.

NEVER again will I ever eat before play time! Later, he was on top of me and hitting on my tummy so much, I had to FART! I didn't though. I would never do something like that...but can you imagine the TORTURE of having to fart, holding it in all night?

ya better not be laughing bc that was not funny! na-uh... i was sweating beads hoping i wouldn't...
caroline! is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #34
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post
last time I did an overnight, the client took me to Smith&Wol. I'm not much of a steak eater so I ordered lobster.

NEVER again will I ever eat before play time! Later, he was on top of me and hitting on my tummy so much, I had to FART! I didn't though. I would never do something like that...but can you imagine the TORTURE of having to fart, holding it in all night?

ya better not be laughing bc that was not funny! na-uh... i was sweating beads hoping i wouldn't...
You should have just let it rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiipppppppp for a good 10 seconds.....As long as he's tagging some poonanny he wouldn't have cared much (unless of course the fart comes along with a malodorous odor behind it----lol).....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #35
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

[Big C]I love Mexican food also.....Now how can you love Mexican food but not like lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.....Pretty much everything the make consists of those ingredients.....Yeah, maybe it's not a good idea to take you out so we'll just have pizza delivered and stay in and fuck all night long .....[/quote]

They probably hate me, I say "Hold the lettuce, tomatoes and onions.. or else you will feel my wrath!!!" lol

We can get the pizza only if you promise to help me scrap off the tomatoe paste.... then we can get down and dirty...
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #36
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Don't let Julie fool ya..... she certainly likes eating meat!

And looks perty phuckin hott, doin' it!
Touche`
Old 05-22-2010, 09:40 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post

held in your fart? you should have let it rip and it wouldn't inconvenience you..
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #38
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Big C, I swear up make me LAUGH! and No Dilbert, I could never let it rip.
caroline! is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:05 AM   #39
BIG C
Ambassador

Well, laughter is always the 2nd best medicine (and I'm sure I don't have to tell ya what's the best medicine ).....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #40
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmmmmmmmm pizza??? I have had a date in albuquerque where we ordered pizza delivery...I would be butt ass nekkid....the client would hide on the patio behind the curtain peeking out...then I gave the pizza guy a hj ....wooohooooo!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #41
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
We can get the pizza only if you promise to help me scrap off the tomatoe paste.... then we can get down and dirty...
What say we spread the tomato paste all over you and then I clean you up before we get down and dirty .....Or let's just order Chinese instead.....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm pizza??? I have had a date in albuquerque where we ordered pizza delivery...I would be butt ass nekkid....the client would hide on the patio behind the curtain peeking out...then I gave the pizza guy a hj ....wooohooooo!!!!!
I've had several times where my date would give the pizza delivery guy a show as I'd tell her to answer the door in her b'day suit so we could see the guy's jaw drop.....There are plenty of pizza delivery guys in NOLA and Big D that have been glad they made that delivery on those nights and I'm sure they had some stories to tell when they got back.....lol
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol---that is so ironic...I am in austin Tx and ordering pizza...!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #43
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Big C , you can clean off anything you want...
Old 05-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #44
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Italian and French are my faves, but I also appreciate Thai and good Seafood. Commander's Palace, Impastatos, Vincents, Ralphs on the Park, Delmonicos, Dragos, Smith and Wolinski, Antoines, and Siamese Thai seem to be the best choices for all around great cuisine here. I also like The original New Orleans Copelands, and Acme Oyster House for casual dining.

I prefer to play first and have dinner afterwards. Don't need to hear the sound of stomachs making noises and food makes most people bloated and tired. I like to get all messed up first, then get dressed and relax over a leisure dinner.
You're a woman after my own heart. We'll have to do gossip over cocktails and do dinner.

Had a terrible rebound hook up with a waiter from Vincents like a year and a half ago. Haha, worst sex I've ever had with a predictably boring, big-dicked boy. It's the only time I've ever obviously faked an orgasm, so he'd just leave. He was so dumb that I couldn't actually believe he was attending Tulane.. Ah, frat boys-- better just for viewing with their shirts off with their wrap arounds playing a sweaty game of touch football.-- I couldn't go back to eat their for the longest time, fearing that I would run into him. I didn't even want to entertain his conversation!!

I looovvvve doing four hour dates, especially if that man can handle my candid sense of humor. Those that mesh make the evening fun and playful. And, who doesn't love eating with a distinguished gentleman?
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #45
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquie View Post
You're a woman after my own heart. We'll have to do gossip over cocktails and do dinner.

Had a terrible rebound hook up with a waiter from Vincents like a year and a half ago. Haha, worst sex I've ever had with a predictably boring, big-dicked boy. It's the only time I've ever obviously faked an orgasm, so he'd just leave. He was so dumb that I couldn't actually believe he was attending Tulane.. Ah, frat boys-- better just for viewing with their shirts off with their wrap arounds playing a sweaty game of touch football.-- I couldn't go back to eat their for the longest time, fearing that I would run into him. I didn't even want to entertain his conversation!!

I looovvvve doing four hour dates, especially if that man can handle my candid sense of humor. Those that mesh make the evening fun and playful. And, who doesn't love eating with a distinguished gentleman?
I say we go back to Vincent's to see that waiter lol. You can pretend that you are now batting for the other team because he was so foul. Frat boys are useless, and even after they graduate they are forever holding on to the college days when the world looked up to them for how much beer they could drink from a stupid hat.

I would like to try a few other eateries this summer, like Myriel's, Mother's, and Cochon. From your eclectic personality and flare, I would love to take you to Jacquimo's. Forgive the spelling, but google and spell check are not my best friend unless I am actually being graded by people who already have a degree lol.

Had a 4 hour last night and had to be up at 5 grrrr. Luckily we just went to a greek place and all I had was hummus and a salad, or I would be hurting right now! Have a good day
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women