Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #31
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29 View Post
I don't remember or follow all the drama and bs that happens on the site so please excuse me for my next question. Grizzly were you not the one who started a thread about rain and how bad she was? If I am mistaken please forgive me.

Just a side thought to you rain. If you have so many degrees and are so intelligent why did you waste money on them to do this for a living? I am not knocking your chosen profession and I believe people can do whatever they want to earn a living. No judgement from me to anyone on that one. I mean someone as intelligent as you could easily earn $100k plus a year and not have to worry about getting beaten up by a client or arrested or any of the other terrible things that can happen. Just curious.
Umm no I did not start a thread about Rain JCGuy29 it was another chick I got mixed up with.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:35 PM   #32
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

This is in no way an attack to the OP or her statements in regards to her education or intellect.

Grades, plaques and certificates do not intelligence make.

Intelligence definition: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

This can be interpreted as the ability to absorb knowledge on various topics and apply them to their current field or another field. One can be intelligent with a 2.0 grade average. One can be intelligent without ever having completed high school.

In regard to what I believe the OP was saying. Ones occupation or hobbyist choices do NOT signify their intelligence levels. There are a plethora of gifted or genius level providers/hobbyists within our midst, and we should not judge ones ability to maintain a "normal" occupation or lifestyle outside of this based on what happens within the hobby. Just as in all occupations throughout history there are those that are average, idiots, and brilliant.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #33
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Excellent comments, Jaycee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
...Just as in all occupations throughout history there are those that are average, idiots, and brilliant.
I'll take Door #2, Monty!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #34
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
Ken, I expect some royalties for your avatar...love it.
My admiration isn't enough?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:54 PM   #35
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
This is in no way an attack to the OP or her statements in regards to her education or intellect.

Grades, plaques and certificates do not intelligence make.

Intelligence definition: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

This can be interpreted as the ability to absorb knowledge on various topics and apply them to their current field or another field. One can be intelligent with a 2.0 grade average. One can be intelligent without ever having completed high school.

In regard to what I believe the OP was saying. Ones occupation or hobbyist choices do NOT signify their intelligence levels. There are a plethora of gifted or genius level providers/hobbyists within our midst, and we should not judge ones ability to maintain a "normal" occupation or lifestyle outside of this based on what happens within the hobby. Just as in all occupations throughout history there are those that are average, idiots, and brilliant.
I spend money on a lady's time and energy, the lady is the intelligent one in this scenario.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #36
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Jaycee not only beautiful but brilliant also.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #37
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Buy them books, send them to school, and ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by topekarain View Post
For all who have questions, doubts, who dont or cant understand cuz your not blessed with a brain and are less fortunate, or people who have let paranoia creep up their spine and get the best of you, and all else...........Please mentally note that I AM A SMART SUCCESSFUL WOMAN.....Don't insult my intelligence!!! I was an International Honors Society Member for holding a 4.0 average and made the DEAN'S LIST IN school I have accolades, references, credintials to show for my actions in this Lifetime. Do You? Point being is DO NOT COME TO ME, CALL ME, THINK ABOUT ME , STEP TO ME , however you want to put it if your NOT ON MY LEVEL OF INTELLEGENCE OR SPIRTUALLY FUCKED BECAUSE I ALREADY SMELL YA OUT. Good people demand, want, have to have other good people around them in life. So ask yourself which one are you? FYI for men that pay attention and are good men this shout out is for YOU!!!! I APPRECIATE AND LOVE GOOD MEN!!!! mmmmmm NOW THATS A TURN ON..THANK YOU. My Bullshit sifter is on. Peace love and happiness....~~~~~Rain~~~~T-Town.
Well Sweetheart, where do I start?

My qualifications to comment: I'll stack my number of pieces of paper, in several fields, up against yours and trump you every time; but that is not the point, and college is not the point.

College should teach us one thing: how to keep learning the rest of your life. College should teach us how to learn. Sadly, some see it as an end to learning. Once upon a time, I was in the home of a sweet couple. The wife had finished high school and helped her husband as he started his career. When I saw the number of books, and the titles of the books I asked her what college she had attended because most were required readings that I had completed during my classes.

Her response was profound. She had not been able to attend college because she was raising the babies. So, she went to the bookstore and asked for a list of what every well educated person should have read. She bought every book on the list and more - and read all of them several times to understand them. She received more of an education that most students get when they just sit through the classes and work for a grade.

I think I wasted a lot of money attending some of the classes I took, I could have just read the books. I had one graduate professor read from the text book for the class lecture. This was after the Marine Corps, so I dropped the class, a professor should bring more to the class than you can get from the text book. But, sadly, most of them just do not care enough to really teach. So, today a lot of college is a waste of money; it does get you a piece of paper. But, if you can't perform on the job, you wind up without a job.

Life should be an adventure where we continue to learn about everything.

I have had PhD people work for me that couldn't drive a stick shift, or wire a simple electrical wiring on a 120 Volt system. They had no desire to learn. Very sad.

I had two different guys that I had to put in the warehouse, and latter fire: one had a 4.0 grade average on two masters degrees the other had a master of something in Political Science with almost a 4.0 overall.

Both were nice guys, and I liked them, but they simply could not relate to the real world, or follow simple instructions. Sad, but they existed in a make believe world. Today, the best they can do is the temporary labor pool.

I worked hard for the education I received, but it is what you learn for yourself that matters. I worked hard on the sciences, all of them, and on as much math as I could get. I learned a lot of applications for research methods using statistics. I am very good at it. Not because I am super smart, but because I love it.

The first time around I did not get a 4.0 in organic chemistry, and no one should the first time around because there is just too much to grasp. Anyone who gets an A in the first two courses of organic (first time around - most of us repeat this again, and a again) has gotten a free ride and is fooling themselves. The grade means nothing. What counts is what one comprehends.

I went back to school after the Military and got an MBA because I was introduced to some of the management methods at a large defense contractor.

I got a straight A for the business degree. Simple stuff, even with advanced math courses.

I have never used the MBA, it just doesn't matter to me except for a couple of courses in investing. Those courses I use a lot. But the psychology courses are only for filling credit hours for that piece of paper.

What matters, is how do I work with and motivate the employees. Praise and rewards help a lot, and they did not teach that in class. Being interested in the employees, and how they grow professionally is important. At the same time value their strengths and look past the weakness (while making a note about it). But, the management courses taught us to value employees the same as other assets, such as machinery and buildings. That is just wrong. Terminating an employee is the hardest thing I have to do.

In the end, all we have is each other. Management is about leadership, not control. Professional Sales is about working with your customers, not about the cheapest prices.

Someone will always have cheaper prices, and cheaper goods. But they do not obtain customer loyalty, or repeat customers, by being cheap and insulting.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #38
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Best quote ever!

"I never went to college because I was too busy learning things" ~ Ted Nugent
JT is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #39
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Who cares
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:16 PM   #40
notswilson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

so jr, what you're saying is: you're super smart?
notswilson is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #41
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I was the sign holder in our 4th grade class picture. I am pretty proud of that. :-D

Having all them there smarts. The one thing you forgot to learn was/is not to give a rats ass about what people think of you.
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:27 AM   #42
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I have yet to see ANY college offerig Hooker 101 classes. All the GPAs go out the window when doing this. Street smarts trump all the degrees you want to stack up.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #43
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Not smart, but not lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notswilson View Post
so jr, what you're saying is: you're super smart?
Not at all. Read again the story about the lady who bought her own books - and not only read them, but studied them to learn.

I was lucky to be able to spend the years in study so that I understand the things needed for my business. The point is that we also need to do what we love to do.

I have a friend that had a special area of medicine until he was 65, when he gave up his medical license and became a welder, which is what he did in high school. He is a very good welder, and he was a very good surgeon. I love to weld, but I am not as proficient at it as he is. That takes more practice than I have the time to dedicate to it.

My only bragging point is that I am not lazy. I have worked all my life starting with being a mechanic when I was 5 years old because that was what my father did, and he was good at it. I worked as a mechanic for 15 years. In high school I knew I was not big enough to play pro football, or tall enough to play pro basketball; so I took another path.

What ever you do, do it as well as you can.

College degrees, and especially the "Dean's List" are not important; it is what you learn and how you use it. A lot of people come through college and brag about a degree in art. Nothing wrong with art, I have taken private lessons in painting, and was once fairly good at it, but it is not my passion.

I love history, therefore I got good grades in all the history classes. But, what can I do with a degree in history; teach history? No thanks.

How does one make a living, and how will the training assist his choice of work is the question? Any person with a 80 to 90 IQ can get a college degree, if they work at it, and that is not a smart person. I had a staff sergeant over me in the Marine Corps who had an IQ of 62 (I saw his personnel file). He still did a good job, but was limited in ever moving from E6 to E7, but he was working as an "acting gunny" and I called him gunny, He smiled when I did. He was a great guy.

Even my cat is not stupid, he can say "out" to be let out, and he knows how to ask for his kitty treats.

Everyone can do better by trying to learn more: I am teaching my cat to say "in", and he almost has it down. By the way, it is known that cats can understand about 100 words, so they are not stupid. But, it puts them down with a two to three year human. A human IQ can increase with age as we continue to learn.

The sin of our education system is that it does not make learning fun. Science is fun because it explains how the world really works.

Life should be fun, learning should be fun, the people we associate should be fun and sex should be fun.

What I see in this thread, that I didn't start, was the ladies saying: please respect them, they are not stupid.

No they are not stupid, girls are as smart - if not smarter - than guys. But too many of them do not get proper training, or an education, to perform a job requiring training: and they give up due to discrimination. I made all of my daughters take science and math courses, because without the basic knowledge most jobs lock out those who don't have the training. Education should let one hand his coat on the knowledge coat hook on his wall of education. In other words, can we make the school talk relate to the real world?

This is not intelligence, it is training, and everyone can learn: only the lazy will not learn.

One final thought for the ladies: Education is important for the women if for no other reason than; they raise the children.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #44
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Buddies View Post
I was the sign holder in our 4th grade class picture. I am pretty proud of that. :-D
I wanted to be a crossing guard in the 5th grade. I wanted to be one so bad.... but I didn't get to be.....
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #45
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

This was comical! I thought at first you went off your meds as this post came from out the blue and you seemed so ANGRY and eager to prove your high school accomplishments. Then I thought, does she not know that even after high school, one must continue their education via college, military, technical schools, or extensive job training to actually have some credentials that will carry them throughout life?... The only thing I would like to add is, we ALL EXCELLED AT SOMETHING at one point and time but carrying that knowledge with you through life is what is most important. To brag about what you once accomplished means nothing if you can't show what you actually learned.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women