Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70784
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48624
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #31
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Wow...haven't seen one of these in a while...

Sweetie, admitting you know ROS, regardless of how you know it, is all the same...the mods are just trying to get the name of your WK so they can ban him too...as if we don't know who that is...
I like to think the ladies who is someone's ATF will have a WK who will let them in on things. Will she tell the mods who it is so they get banned and thus cut off a source of finding out negative info? Uh... NOPE.

Fact is that if a guy chooses to WK a lady and both she and he keep it on the low down.. the mods are powerless in finding out.

I am all for banning someone who lets a lady use his account (as in she has his log in information) to check things. Keep in mind how many lurkers are on here who have paid access which gives them ROS access.. whats the yearly? 100 bucks?

At any rate you will have those who will defend a lady if they are friends and or regular clients who get good service... some guy who gets a bad session and writes a bad review or finds out she is a tad heavier (5-10 lbs) more than her photos, or her hair is different then writes a bad session because of of that.

Fact is a review is one person's opinion. And opinions are neither right or wrong.. just different.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #32
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
And whoever is sending me these hateful texts claiming to be Ruby can stop right now, thanks. Ruby is a sweet girl. She can get angry sometimes, but she realizes it's all small stuff and is strong enough to let it roll off her back. The real Ruby realizes that sending hateful texts to clients out of the blue because of board issues would be bad for business, and she hates drama, so she would never do that. So again, please stop, I'm not angry at Ruby and she's not mad at me, it's not going to work...

wow talk about someone who has nothing to do!!!!!!!!!! smdh
Old 10-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #33
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
I like to think the ladies who is someone's ATF will have a WK who will let them in on things. Will she tell the mods who it is so they get banned and thus cut off a source of finding out negative info? Uh... NOPE.

Fact is that if a guy chooses to WK a lady and both she and he keep it on the low down.. the mods are powerless in finding out.

I am all for banning someone who lets a lady use his account (as in she has his log in information) to check things. Keep in mind how many lurkers are on here who have paid access which gives them ROS access.. whats the yearly? 100 bucks?

At any rate you will have those who will defend a lady if they are friends and or regular clients who get good service... some guy who gets a bad session and writes a bad review or finds out she is a tad heavier (5-10 lbs) more than her photos, or her hair is different then writes a bad session because of of that.

Fact is a review is one person's opinion. And opinions are neither right or wrong.. just different.

Ok I soo dont like drama either but the thing is there was NO bad review lol!!!!!!! All this for nothing
Old 10-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #34
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

rotflmao!!! someone needs to check themselves before they wreck themselves anymore than she already has !!!!!!

I think its funny as shit when someone gets sooo pisses over nothing and yep its pure entertainment to me!!!!!! you know who you are go ahead and give her this info to !!! yall are working up a good one!!!

and i wouldnt keep giving ingo if i was you cause she clearly cant keep her mouth shut !!!!pahahahahahaha
Old 10-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I was so hoping SMI would have held back. She was on the verge of SMB gold.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #36
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexialexis86 View Post
wow talk about someone who has nothing to do!!!!!!!!!! smdh
Hon - he can do this 25X8 if he has to....ijs. All he needs is just a little nudge/push every once is awhile which you may inadvertently provided.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I don't think she's talking about me proper...she's talking about whoever is sending me these text messages saying horrible things...
Old 10-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #38
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The best part of these little meltdowns is extra spillage that occurs....and some of you tards thinck this is over.....sweet.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #39
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I was so hoping SMI would have held back. She was on the verge of SMB gold.

I did try to help her. I know Ruby and she is a sweet young lady. But, for whatever reason she just wanted to go off on the deep end in public with it.

I tried to help her via pm....she just felt she was wronged in someway and once they jump off the tracks.......there is no stopping the trainwreck.

In an earlier post she requested the thread be closed. I think that would be a good thing to do now...............
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women