Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2017, 06:21 PM   #31
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I am speaking up where no one has the guts to do so.
just curious but are there still ...jimmies on here who still done aints ...been castrated yets?

...cause ol boys askin ...fer a discount ta fuck donts really seems likes much of a earth shakin problem even though the ...funnels seems ta needs ta litigates it just bouts twice a ...week lately
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:32 PM   #32
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #33
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

don't haggle. don't want raw. will ask if there is a special though.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:43 PM   #34
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
just curious but are there still ...jimmies on here who still done aints ...been castrated yets?

...cause ol boys askin ...fer a discount ta fuck donts really seems likes much of a earth shakin problem even though the ...funnels seems ta needs ta litigates it just bouts twice a ...week lately
Plastic Man the rates these hooks charge is per diem nonsense so I don't look for discounts.

I look for attractive females with fit bodies and non-shit attitudes.

Drunk hookers are fine as long as I don't have to worry about them throwing up. Passing out is a negative but not as bad as being a wart hog. Bareback full service seals the deal every time.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:53 PM   #35
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

One last thing that warrants mentioning.

Meet and greet? You have to be fucking kidding me.

The entire concept has to be the most awkward, uncomfortable, juvenile, fucked-up thing I have ever even heard of.

And hooks who attend these things and somehow still maintain that they're not objectifying themselves to death are simply low-IQ borderline retards.

Please do yourselves a favor and keep this on the qt.

What a fucking collection of bizarre motherfuckers.

A couple of reasonable looking hooks on the thread, though. Just please snap out of it.

I love you all.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:13 PM   #36
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

NBT

its not even an ECCIE "function"

its a handy function

he's the one that finds and screens the johns.......no?

chloes best bud ....... cool human

so go bitch to the HOSTS...lol

probably the same ole johns that have been lining up for years

no

we are not

entering next world leaders territory here
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:00 AM   #37
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been objectified since I was a teen by men... This is not some whore board or a hook party thing. LOL. If any of us were really that worried we would not be hookers... Its an 'objectifying job'. A party is just a party.

Guys in the hobby are just more upfront about it instead of snaking around it like they dont.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:00 AM   #38
Baxter123456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I usually go to social events. I love to socialize and meet people in person. After getting made fun of, a lot and publicly made fun of by people I called friends and then getting asked to do bbfs for a third of my rate I question things.

There was a chain of guys seeing certain girls after propositioning me and I said no. It was almost like they were trying to get me off my pedistool of higher rates. Like well all these other girls will let me have unprotected sex with them and charge way less....With a line to see them. All I can say is have fun seeing these people and have fun with the whole STD thing and go give it to your wife and screw up even more.

Yes I charge higher rates and yes I use protection. And no I won't be bullied on line or in person to be a cheap skanky whore.

I know you guys want it cheap and want it great but guess what that will not happen with me which is okay because you either see me or you don't. Slut shame me all you want trying to get a cheaper rate and not use protection it won't happen. And honestly using the girls on prohibited topics is sad.

I will be made fun of because of this but I don't care. The ones making fun of me are the ones doing this so let it roll.
who would make fun of this....those people are the ones you ignore anyways.

Do your thing, you are beautiful and amazing!
Baxter123456 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:04 AM   #39
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I have personally spent time with Chloe and you are correct that you will get asked to lower your rates but I would say to anyone, if you see her at her normal rate you WILL not leave disappointed. As a matter of fact what you get is an experience not just busting a nut. I say hold your ground you at eorth every penny
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:31 AM   #40
Tirolian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I don't know why haggling is such a disrespect. I have limited funds. I like to get the most out of them. I'm not going to insult you if you don't want to budge on the price, that's your right as a seller. But if you've taken an economics class, you know what opportunity costs are and weigh your options. I don't see how anyone confuses this for anything more than a transaction. Im not putting anyone down or saying anyone is doing it wrong. Just don't make a date then and move on.
Tirolian is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:19 AM   #41
bobmidnight
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

What happened to if someone asks you to do something you don't want to do, you just politely decline?? I'm not getting this whole thread.
bobmidnight is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #42
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
One last thing that warrants mentioning.

Meet and greet? You have to be fucking kidding me.

The entire concept has to be the most awkward, uncomfortable, juvenile, fucked-up thing I have ever even heard of.
I went to one in NYC and had an absolute blast.

As usual, your opinions show that you don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. Or perhaps you do...I could certainly see that if some unfortunate woman had to spend any time in your company it would be an awkward and uncomfortable experience for her.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:11 PM   #43
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I honestly think the listing of bbfs girls is a lie. Yeah, there are gutter whore that will do anything, but I think a lot of guys lie about it.

Yeap. There was a provider on here that a guy said he did BBFS with and she got a reputation for it. I got to know that girl really well and talked to her about everything and yes she did some crazy stuff but she didn't do that. I know that because I saw her at least 50 times and she offered everything to me and she always said that was a hell no.. She basically told me about every crazy thing she had ever done sexually and every crazy thing any guy had asked for and again BBFS was always hell no. Not that I would have any interest in it. I think any guy who does that is a moron and any married guy who does it is a moron and an asshole.

She used to show me her text messages with guys asking for it and she said no everytime no matter how much they offered
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #44
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
It took me 3 years to understand OSDs posts lol.
Only 3 years. Smart lady.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:27 PM   #45
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I will take a hit on business if it means standing up for the guys or the gals.
I doubt you'll take a hit on business. By all account you're a hot time. That's ultimately what matters.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women