Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162520
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-14-2019, 11:38 AM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
I thinck that most of what folks thincks is spider bites is actually fleas. Them fuckers are everywhere...inside and out.

I live near the lake, bordering a marshy area. I have spiders of all kinds and they are EVERYWHERE. I'm constantly pulling down webs and dealing with them in my garden. Ain't never been bit by one. The only thing about them that really bothers me is that when they make webs on my windows they shit all over the sills. You wouldn't think it would be a big problem but it builds up and is pretty damn disgusting. I hate using insecticides in general, but I do spray my window frames now to keep them off of them.

when I had a boat, I would spray deck of slip.

spiders seem ta love boats

doing the deck worked

nothing kills play on/in boat with a lady faster than a spider
Old 07-14-2019, 12:13 PM   #32
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spiders are the woooorrsssst. Ugh. 😣😱
Old 07-14-2019, 12:43 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Spiders are the woooorrsssst. Ugh. 😣😱
rats, so sending a pet Wolf Spider is ?

but but but they so cute,
Old 07-14-2019, 01:12 PM   #34
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I am constantly saying I have heard it all in this hobby. Why no one has made a reality show about it yet is beyond me. Would make the Kardashians look like a grain of sand in the Pacific. Talk about an absolute soap opera.

I hope whatever it is that you have you heal well and get better soon. I always get my hands slapped for offering advice but in this instance I don't care. That advice would be not to walk or run, but rather sprint the hell out of whatever place this so called sticky sheets inn is. Any customer that goes there after this incident would have to be a complete scumbag and not worth whatever you get them to pay. When you get healthy find a clean place to do business and try and build up a reputable clientele.

Holy Christ I would love to say I have heard it all but there is always tomorrow. Until the guys and the girls demand better they both have nobody to blame but themselves for this cesspool for hobbying called Upstate NY!!! Good luck out there all!
Old 07-14-2019, 01:29 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear4u77 View Post
I am constantly saying I have heard it all in this hobby. Why no one has made a reality show about it yet is beyond me. Would make the Kardashians look like a grain of sand in the Pacific. Talk about an about an absolute soap opera.

I hope whatever it is that you heal well and get better soon. I always get my hands slapped for offering advice but in this instance I don't care. That advice would be not to walk or run, but rather sprint the hell out of whatever place this so called sticky sheets inn is. Any customer that goes there after this incident would have to be a complete scumbag and not worth whatever you get them to pay. When you get healthy find a clean place to do business and try and build up a reputable clientele.

Holy Christ I would love to say I have heard it all but there is always tomorrow. Until the guys and the girls demand better they both have nobody to blame but themselves for this cesspool for hobbying called Upstate NY!!! Good luck out there all!
I was thinking Girl ya to good ta be a whores ho. Go solo
Old 07-14-2019, 01:41 PM   #36
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Seems to me Crystal should have that place cleaned out by now. When I saw her last year at her old place the apartment was real clean, like she was a neat freak. maybe it will take some time....
Old 07-14-2019, 03:00 PM   #37
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m back to this thread because ... I am confused.
Lily it does have three apartments worth of furniture jammed in the basement.

I thought this place was basically a derelict residence.
I thought it had no electricity and was powered by candles.
Now it has a pest problem. There would have to be thousands of rabid spiders in there roaming around. Biting people all over their bodies.
Why are folks intent on staying there? OSD? Anyone?
Old 07-14-2019, 03:06 PM   #38
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Probably because its cheap....
Renter can rent out additional room to defray costs and offer "a safe place to play"!
Or, that's what the last proprietor sold it as.
Spider bites are no extra charge
Old 07-14-2019, 03:49 PM   #39
lilylivered
Premium Access

Yep, it probably was a place when she needed one
Old 07-14-2019, 04:15 PM   #40
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That’s fair. Everyone needs a safe place to live and play. Life is hard to navigate sometimes especially for a young woman on her own.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:56 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten View Post
I’m back to this thread because ... I am confused.
Lily it does have three apartments worth of furniture jammed in the basement.

I thought this place was basically a derelict residence.
I thought it had no electricity and was powered by candles.
Now it has a pest problem. There would have to be thousands of rabid spiders in there roaming around. Biting people all over their bodies.
Why are folks intent on staying there? OSD? Anyone?
rereading 1st post

the stuff is being stored in basement

the spiders are in the basement, not rest of...

the example of wolf spider, Will bite humans if feels unsafe. Rash n soars to me look same as mmmmm ahem something other.

So I'm wounder how many in basement, and how many did she/they piss off.

said place seems to have a new lady of the house running that is also a lady of the evening.

Why is op dealing with ether past and current is beyond me. Power is back on, lawn was cut using a electric mower. mmm I think, not sure which half was plugged into.

Theory, one or two lady's looking for new place. Store there. Lady that lets them gets the boot. New lady lets them keep storing at. If help clean up the place. Past lady said not ta be mmmm not neat. New if true at, new lady is said to be a clean freak. Both are known to mmmm deal with other lady's. Landlord don't give a rats ass as long gets rent. Guy if still at in other half loves the ahem view, watching lady's of the evening working outside. Others in the hood stopped bitching about parking. WIN WIN WIN if lady's can make as neat as a pin as the dump can be.

only way you have a shot at understanding read other past Coed threads/threADS and more than one twitter account.

as a kid I never liked "Peyton Place". But as its Payton Place with lady's of the evening, well sorry op, I'm entertained.

The report this thread is a reply to as op this thread is not to post in reports. Has edits and op of and another guy banned.
So far this threAD lives.

not to be a I'm in hope this threAD more true story than closed encounter report

ah,does this help ya Saltcitykitten
Old 07-14-2019, 05:11 PM   #42
lilylivered
Premium Access

If you ever see a large female wolf spider and kill it, sometimes you will see the hundred or so babies that she has riding on her back. Disturbing sight to see. Smash em
Old 07-14-2019, 05:26 PM   #43
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 43

You get more bites from bed bugs than you do with spiders. Just saying...

I agree, burn the sheets.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:32 PM   #44
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

then burn the mattress....

I heard she got it from Syr Ang....
Old 07-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #45
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

This is all so stupid and feeds the people who say this hobby is seedy. Fuck, may as well go back to streetwalkers if this is the alternative.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women