Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2020, 02:33 PM   #31
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I agree. Half hour seems more ideal but lots of new talent will take market share with first time buyers
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:53 PM   #32
Havana Daydreamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Negotiation does not always result in a rock bottom price just as a higher price does not always result in exceptional service.....in my humble opinion.
Havana Daydreamer is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #33
newjerseyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Maybe some of you guys will think I am stupid but I saw a provider I really trust today and gave her more than her published rate. She was extremely appreciative because she is struggling right now. Did some of you guys ever think about how tough it is for them right now and that they really need the extra $20-$40 you may give them a lot more than you do? It’s great to get a good deal but now is a time IMHO to help people who may be struggling.
newjerseyguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 04:06 PM   #34
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseyguy View Post
...It’s great to get a good deal but now is a time IMHO to help people who may be struggling.
I couldn't agree more. A great provider who will make it to my ATF list is a treasure. It's a relationship worth cultivating.

We often complain about providers who want to extract the maximum money while delivering the minimum service. But that works both ways.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #35
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseyguy View Post
Maybe some of you guys will think I am stupid but I saw a provider I really trust today and gave her more than her published rate. She was extremely appreciative because she is struggling right now. Did some of you guys ever think about how tough it is for them right now and that they really need the extra $20-$40 you may give them a lot more than you do? It’s great to get a good deal but now is a time IMHO to help people who may be struggling.
I absolutely agree with this, there are many ladies who simply need help. I've been TRYING to help out (being careful, of course), but it's been a difficult two weeks for me:

• 2 NEW ladies I attempted to see <ghosted> me in the parking lot on successive days.
  • 1 new lady (I was recommended to by a friend) <ghosted> my P411 meeting request.
  • 1 new lady I wanted to see <ghosted> my meeting request
  • 1 lady I've seen 2x before Cancelled on me at the last minute
  • 2 others I've seen before blew me off, after a meeting request
  • 8 ladies I've seen before <ghosted> me after I texted "are you Ok during the virus, can I help?"
  • 1 of my ATF's blew me off for a meet, even though I saw her "available now" on P411 on the same day.

Now - having complained about all this, what I SHOULD have done is - seen one of my Favorite ladies who I see a lot recently. I just saw her about a week and a half ago, so I didn't want to appear like a pest and try and meet again too soon, as our normal cadence is about every 3 weeks.

I realize now, that's silly of me, as she's seen me multiple (16) times now, she probably would agree to see me on short notice, right?

But - I didn't want to appear like a pest, as many ladies complain about guys who contact them too much.

So moral of this story is - I'm not sure it's a Buyer's market, as I cannot seem to find anyone willing to meet with me. But OTOH - I learned a valuable lesson I should have contacted my ATF, as I think she would have seen me.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 09:08 AM   #36
Redsoxfan
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Ohio is a heavy manufacturing state. We've lost several plants including a large automobile plant. Our net job loss for the past year alone is 12,000. And most of the jobs we've gained are in lower paying industries than the ones we've lost.

I'm fortunate in that my field is in good shape-- but there's lots of folks hurting here.
I believe he is talking about ourhome2.net
Redsoxfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 03:57 PM   #37
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one have kept my "best bang for the buck" rates consistently low for as long as I've been in the biz
And I even offer loyalty rewards to longtime friends

There is a price point for every hobbyist so find what ya like and stimulate the hobby economy lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #38
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What doesn't make sense to me is that some ladies need help, are struggling but fail to do anything about it, cut the rate in half instead of being in that position. Regular people work harder when times are tough, I seen many ladies beg for a hand out instead of hustling and making things happen
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 06:50 PM   #39
Horsemancummeth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It's a buyer's market for Trucks. I'm picking up my new 2020 Chevy Silverado on Monday. First Red truck I've ever owned. The deal I got was to good to turn down. And I wasnt really looking.

When it comes to the ladies I would hope most men would be stand up and not want a discount. But that's just me. The lady that cuts my hair offers a free haircut on every 12th visit. I have never nor will I ever use that. She works hard.
Horsemancummeth is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 08:27 AM   #40
Evelyn QV
GFE/Kink DebaucheryExpert

User ID: 505364
My ECCIE Reviews

Bargain hunters always sour my mood and make my pussy as dry as the Sahara Desert.

I've been following this thread for a while and it has really warmed my heart that a few courageous gentlemen finally piped up and stated the obvious. That we are humans who deserve to be treated with respect and support in this time of global crisis.

I want to give a big shout out to all the gentlemen who have treated me like a human being during this time, your trust and patronage are priceless!

This concept of it being a buyers market during a pandemic being applied specifically to SW seems extremely predatory to me and in my mind all those who rejoice in it openly have been labeled as dangerous sociopaths.

I pay it forward, but could not if it wasn't for the patronage of decent, kind hearted men. I treat all delivery and other service ppl with respect and dignity and lavish tips and honest reviews upon them, always but ESPECIALLY these last few months.

Moral of the story is, taking advantage of ppl is BAD. Being generous and kind is GOOD.
Evelyn QV is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:19 AM   #41
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn QV View Post
Bargain hunters always sour my mood and make my pussy as dry as the Sahara Desert.

I've been following this thread for a while and it has really warmed my heart that a few courageous gentlemen finally piped up and stated the obvious. That we are humans who deserve to be treated with respect and support in this time of global crisis.

I want to give a big shout out to all the gentlemen who have treated me like a human being during this time, your trust and patronage are priceless!

This concept of it being a buyers market during a pandemic being applied specifically to SW seems extremely predatory to me and in my mind all those who rejoice in it openly have been labeled as dangerous sociopaths.

I pay it forward, but could not if it wasn't for the patronage of decent, kind hearted men. I treat all delivery and other service ppl with respect and dignity and lavish tips and honest reviews upon them, always but ESPECIALLY these last few months.

Moral of the story is, taking advantage of ppl is BAD. Being generous and kind is GOOD.
Greedy hookers makes my lil guy limp, I do reward and help people in need, reality is some are making hundreds of dollars a hour and still complain about having to adjust like the rest of the world is doing and expect handouts,

These guys need to open their eyes and shift their generosity where it's really need it, moral of this story is, greedy hookers suck! No pun intended
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #42
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are a Kind Man Sir and would be nice if a every one would just stop talking about how rates should change due to the COVID-19 ,If I had to charge less then I would not be full GFE
but that just me . Just like buying a new car if you want all the bells then you will pay more or the same as you have been when being with a ATF or someone new just help out , Why should any one have to lower rates At ALL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth View Post
It's a buyer's market for Trucks. I'm picking up my new 2020 Chevy Silverado on Monday. First Red truck I've ever owned. The deal I got was to good to turn down. And I wasnt really looking.

When it comes to the ladies I would hope most men would be stand up and not want a discount. But that's just me. The lady that cuts my hair offers a free haircut on every 12th visit. I have never nor will I ever use that. She works hard
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:25 AM   #43
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Miss
Quote:

LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 03:59 PM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I mean...if you're offering "special rates" during this time...how else could that be interpreted...it means you don't really give AF...
My boo, keeping it real as always!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:45 PM   #45
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I agree completely.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women