Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2015, 04:55 PM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

Plenty of Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans. In fact, a shitload more Americans engage in those activities than Mexicans coming into the country. Does that mean that all Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans? Get it? Or, is this too advanced of a concept for you?

Trump is a clown and so are you for thinking he represents anything positive or good for the country. Trump is about Trump. He's a hater, taking advantage of the intolerance and racism of other haters....like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Depends on who he is running against. Trump has the msm stumbling and sputtering over themselves and they are having to resort to the same thing the diehard libs are doing here, lying. And it is lying. No matter how much you want to pretend that illegal aliens aren't smuggling drugs, raping, and murdering Americans, they are.

And I must admit it's just a bonus to watch the PC police absolutely freaking out and not knowing what to do with someone that stands up to them. He makes the other candidates look very weak in his shadow.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:41 PM   #32
Malfoy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Im not 100% convinced Trump wants the job. What he IS doing is setting a mark for any of the others as to where the conservative line is. Hes also making the media shit all over themselves. He has dusted off the Ronald Reagan playbook (the establishment Republicans hated him too...until the Landslides) and is showing the field how to win.

I have always thought Trumps "TV Persona" was kind of clownish. He does seem to speak to the "silent masses" who have been fed a ton of shit over the past few years.

If he is serious about wanting the job....he might just have the right idea.
Malfoy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:27 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Plenty of Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans. In fact, a shitload more Americans engage in those activities than Mexicans coming into the country. Does that mean that all Americans are smuggling drugs, raping and murdering other Americans? Get it? Or, is this too advanced of a concept for you?

Trump is a clown and so are you for thinking he represents anything positive or good for the country. Trump is about Trump. He's a hater, taking advantage of the intolerance and racism of other haters....like you.
This most sound really great when you're thinking it. Doesn't sound so good when you write it and people read it. First, Trump is talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS and not all Mexicans. You're talking about all Americans??? What a piece of shit? Here are some numbers for you. ILLEGAL ALIENS are only about 3% of the population in the United States but they make up 18% of the prison population (higher in places like California), 25% of the forcible rape cases, and 27% of the drug arrests. We could talk about simple assault, gang activity, and plain old robbery but I think I've beat up on you (and your simple minded argument) enough. If you could reduce the crime statistics by that much by building a wall on the border...why wouldn't you?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump stated himself in no uncertain terms, JDrunk. Why is it necessary for you to tell us what he was really saying?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:14 PM   #35
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This most sound really great when you're thinking it. Doesn't sound so good when you write it and people read it. First, Trump is talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS and not all Mexicans. You're talking about all Americans??? What a piece of shit? Here are some numbers for you. ILLEGAL ALIENS are only about 3% of the population in the United States but they make up 18% of the prison population (higher in places like California), 25% of the forcible rape cases, and 27% of the drug arrests. We could talk about simple assault, gang activity, and plain old robbery but I think I've beat up on you (and your simple minded argument) enough. If you could reduce the crime statistics by that much by building a wall on the border...why wouldn't you?
Very eye opening numbers, and it is curious why faggots like TimPage and Assup want criminals to immigrate to this country. Perhaps they are treasonous bastards?

Perhaps they wish to incite a riot or a revolution?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:06 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Very eye opening numbers, and it is curious why faggots like TimPage and Assup want criminals to immigrate to this country. Perhaps they are treasonous bastards?

Did someone dick slap you while on vacation? Your babbling is more off target than normal. Or did you get your ass kicked at Love Field?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Did someone dick slap you while on vacation? Your babbling is more off target than normal. Or did you get your ass kicked at Love Field?
He stood me up twice.

But there are tales around the airport of the man who would kick ass with his bare fists. I understand it's being made into a movie set in an AMP slave shack conveniently nearby.

JLK will be playing himself. His wife will forego the big sale at Neimann's and play the mamasan.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:50 AM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Well he didn't take it nearly as hard as I thought he would. Must have been the drink.. Ron White everybody, give him a hand. At least he wasn't lying about anything, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:52 AM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Tater is at least as competent as anyone else running in a major party, and he has more integrity.

TATER 2016!!!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:39 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Tater is at least as competent as anyone else running in a major party, and he has more integrity.

TATER 2016!!!
1+
Old 07-13-2015, 06:06 AM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Did someone dick slap you while on vacation?
Jewish Lawyer and his alter ego, DSKIdiot prefer to use the term "bitch slap."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:40 AM   #42
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

Yes, very eye-opening numbers....except the admiral made them up. About 14% of federal prisoners are illegals....most of them for violating immigration laws, not for rape, or drugs or anything else. At the state level, less than 5% of prisoners are illegals. I'm not even going to bother with the absurd statement that 25% of all rapes are committed by illegals. It's bullshit....just like almost everything else the admiral (and you, by the way, jew lawyer) post up.

In fact, illegals have a lower incarceration rate than many other groups. What a surprise....the admiral is completely full of shit.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yes, very eye-opening numbers....except the admiral made them up. About 14% of federal prisoners are illegals....most of them for violating immigration laws, not for rape, or drugs or anything else. At the state level, less than 5% of prisoners are illegals. I'm not even going to bother with the absurd statement that 25% of all rapes are committed by illegals. It's bullshit....just like almost everything else the admiral (and you, by the way, jew lawyer) post up.

In fact, illegals have a lower incarceration rate than many other groups. What a surprise....the admiral is completely full of shit.
Link?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Link?
Weren't you the guy when asked for a link said, it was not your responsibility to prove it it was there's to disprove it?
Old 07-13-2015, 01:00 PM   #45
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

fuck trump and his dead dog wig. on the other hand maybe we should thank him for simply saying out loud what the republican party stands for. . if u think Obama did well and was put over the top by the Latino vote the last 2 POTUS elections. . . . just wait for the next one.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women