Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60474
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41854
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2020, 09:01 AM   #31
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

Lol if they open today I will be shocked dpd will have them on the 6 clock news
Cumflywithme42 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #32
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
Does anyone here not consider receiving a text from a MMS to be disturbing? And an email, really? Yes, I did recognize the numbers listed in the text I got, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t compromised. Call me paranoid, but I think I’ll let someone else report back on today’s Grand Re-opening before I make that call.
I can tell you that they are not. Simple thing about a lot of dump people( Myself included). For once the text messages were to give the supporters an upper hand and yet everyone is suspicious of the text message. But in these difficult times we are facing with the incredible amount of Bullshit piling up around us, we failed to take note that the simplest communications have been doubted.

Doubt away, do not go. Do not go in a week,month or year from now. But use that last ounce of decency ( if you have it) and keep your mouth shut. Have some discretion, This isn’t a game. There are no reset buttons, people’s lives are at stake. Amp lives Matter!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #33
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Fight Club rules Gentlemen Please!!!! Refrain from reviews for a month or so. That always helps keeping in low key. Of course the Trolls can’t keep their uninformed mout shut but still try to be Discreet
^^^^^^
What Ghost said
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:37 AM   #34
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
I'm guessing the people who e-mailed the incall contact is getting e-mailed back. It makes sense.
no
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:45 AM   #35
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Interesting...I was saying we needed to be more discrete months ago and I was called a crazy person for it. Now seems like people are getting on board with it.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:51 AM   #36
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Interesting...I was saying we needed to be more discrete months ago and I was called a crazy person for it. Now seems like people are getting on board with it.
No, it's more about people making contact with MMS, the incall e-mail, then getting spooked when they receive a response. You thirsty mongers were literally BEGGING for information a month ago and now you're suddenly pissing your pants?

And it's funny how people are giving Juju, Sun and Sense spas a pass when it comes to discretion.

The double standards behind these idiots is palpable.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 02:57 PM   #37
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

It's always been about discretion back then and now. We reported LE was watching and getting info from the site long ago. We showed news articles backing these facts but were pretty much ignored and ridiculed. Now it's suddenly important but should have been practiced way back. It's a good thing that people are coming around and doing the right thing FINALLY but it should have never gotten to that point when all we were trying to do is help the hobby and the Establishments that provide service. We need to be smarter and evolve with changing conditions instead of making excuses and attacking each other when we have valid concerns that are for the good of everyone and to advance our hobby moving forward. There's really nothing to debate here if we are all on the same sheet of music. My backing and support is for the discretion.

Hobby on, Make smart decisions and have fun.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:13 PM   #38
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
It's always been about discretion back then and now. We reported LE was watching and getting info from the site long ago. We showed news articles backing these facts but were pretty much ignored and ridiculed. Now it's suddenly important but should have been practiced way back. It's a good thing that people are coming around and doing the right thing FINALLY but it should have never gotten to that point when all we were trying to do is help the hobby and the Establishments that provide service. We need to be smarter and evolve with changing conditions instead of making excuses and attacking each other when we have valid concerns that are for the good of everyone and to advance our hobby moving forward. There's really nothing to debate here if we are all on the same sheet of music. My backing and support is for the discretion.

Hobby on, Make smart decisions and have fun.
Agree and shit gonna hit the fan quick
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #39
Ghostrider
Back in Black

What are you going to do George except troll the boards. You don’t know shit but think that you do. How about you get with the owners of the NWY shops and let’s have a meeting. I Know you do not know them. That’s why I am close to finding out who you really are.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #40
Ghostrider
Back in Black

What are you going to do George except troll the boards. You don’t know shit but think that you do. How about you get with the owners of the NWY shops and let’s have a meeting. I Know you do not know them. That’s why I am close to finding out who you really are.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:26 PM   #41
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Damn, am I that important that you had to post it 2 times and spend your precious time on research? LOL... thank you, I feel so special.
So how much bounty for my RW info? I give you the info for the Bounty.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:53 PM   #42
Let's Go!
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Occam's razor

Let's Go! is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:45 PM   #43
Doug4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Fuckers. I did try and get into Luxury and it was packed. Had to go to royal palace for a shitty massage by a lame latina.
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 09:21 PM   #44
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
Fuckers. I did try and get into Luxury and it was packed. Had to go to royal palace for a shitty massage by a lame latina.
Haha, you should’ve expected that. That’s how it was at juju when they opened. I went there 3 times and got nothing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women