Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42013
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36384
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
So is Father Wayward being obtuse or did this thread just pull a 180? Now you wanted to see wynterstark, but before weren't you all mad and stuff? Elysa set up another appointment for you with a lady you want to see and that wasn't good customer service?

This thread is confusing. Except it really isn't.
Wayward, try reading the thread. Several other posters are getting it wrong, because they have read where Elysa said she tried to set something up for me with Wynter. They didn't read the part where the session availability given to me by Elysa for Wyner was the next day, when I was unavailable.

This is getting way off topic. I've addressed Wynter. She has been on my list. Please keep this on topic.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #32
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
If you had been able to see me at that time, I would have gladly scheduled with you Wynter.

I hope you are able to see what has happened and would schedule with me. You have been on my list.
I can't wait to read the review.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #33
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

No 69er, I had told Elysa that I *could* meet with you that day but she had to tell me quickly that you wanted to meet or I wouldn't be able to do it. As you said, there was a poor connection so perhaps you misunderstood. She didn't waste time calling me when she should have been calling you, she called me from her personal line because she didn't have her hobby phone and couldn't log into that email from work.
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #34
hold-empokerguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Hmmmm the provider notifies him about a need to cancel the appointment in advance but his gripe is that she did not notify him as soon as her period started......that anything else in her life needed to take a back page to her date with him......had something come up in his life and he needed to cancel would he have paid her or done something for her.....

She went way above and beyone what is needed to be done and way further then many others would have.....

As others have noted some would not have told you at all would you have preferred that....

Even though you did not mention her name what was the purpose of the thread ....to get feedback on when we want to be notified that aunt flow is here......
hold-empokerguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:56 PM   #35
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

I'm on topic cat daddy, trying to help you and you aren't having any. Unlike most I did actually read the thread before posting and while a lot of my drivel is intended as comic relief there is a lesson it it as well.

Venting is a wonderful thing often cathartic, shooting yourself in the foot or penis as the case may be not so much. We get that you were unhappy, these things happen what you do next is the real key to having a great time in this thing of ours. Give the lady in question a chance to reward your good manners and you will often be delighted. Ranting about someone that doesn't deserve it, has a way of putting you on those ladies who you might like to see DNS list. It's not a perfect world my friend, all we have is grace under pressure.

I know three of the ladies in this thread and they are totally awesomeland, which brings us back to my question that you ignored. Which of them do you think would want to see you now? I'll give you a hint, the number is less than zero.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #36
hold-empokerguy
Gaining Momentum

well said wayward...laughing at your hint....
Old 03-10-2012, 11:34 PM   #37
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

You guys can start your own thread. This is about a cancelled appointment, and an anonymous lady, and how I would have appreciated a more timely response.

If you can't stay on target, start your own thread.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:02 AM   #38
hold-empokerguy
Gaining Momentum

Will stay on topic......she was kind enough to inform you of her aunt flow arriving and I look at it as she could have done so many other things like we read about every day on this site that happens to others.....so to me I look at it as a positive that you gave you full disclosure......

Understand that we all would like as much advance notice as possible when things come up and changes happened but be thankful she did not decide not to tell you or wait till you got there etc.....

You say you hobbby every other week or so....curious if you ever had to make a change due to circumstances beyond your control and how much notice you gave the person if you had to make a change.....

We will have to agree to disagree but I think she was okay with the amount of notice she gave compared to what could have played out....
Old 03-11-2012, 12:15 AM   #39
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

69er ... I am not sure how to address the issue because I don't know you and it is unfair to make characterizations about someone that you don't know, regardless of the situation ... the prudent thing to have had done was what you talked about ... understand she cancelled, take a session with one of her friends (and passing on a chance to see, arguably, the sexiest woman alive in wynterstark ... seriously?) or find another lady, then (before posting Threads) research the lady ... if she has history of cancelling then just mark her off your to do list and move on ... if she doesn't have a history of cancelling then trust she was being honest with you and either reschedule or move on ... there is no sense in airing your frustrations out on ECCIE, I know we all sometime feel compelled to vent but once you hit that save button there is no going back, no delete or erase button ... I have met Elyssa once, while being mauled by wynterstark, and she was a sweetheart ... I know she is well respected on ECCIE and personally I'd have no reason to doubt her ... just take a step back and review a situation (and the Provider) thoroughly, before going on the board to vent.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:27 AM   #40
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I've been cancelled on 90 minutes ahead of time on a number of occasions, with flimsier excuses than this. I figure she will miss the money more than I will miss the sex, and just go on about my day. I figure as long as I get enough notice that I avoid the drive over, I'm not really inconvenienced.

Now if I am in the parking lot with a bottle of booze I wouldn't otherwise drink and a bag of ice melting in the trunk...then I believe I have a reason to be pissed.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #41
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
If you had been able to see me at that time, I would have gladly scheduled with you Wynter.

My understanding from the phone call, (Which I will say again was filled with cutouts, getting disconnected, and me trying to decipher the code of what I was getting told), was that you were available the next day. Unfortunately my schedule is often pretty filled, and why I like to schedule in advance.

I was looking for some feedback from others in another thread in the Mens Lounge on Elysa, and as that has turned out that this incident is isolated, I would have rescheduled with her. But, she has decided that she doesn't want to see me. That is her choice, and as a result I will not bother her with trying to schedule with her.

I hope you are able to see what has happened and would schedule with me. You have been on my list.

Funny that you do a 180 and say you would have gladly seen Wynter if your schedules could have met up. Prior to that in this thread you said:

Quote:
Elysa,

As far as you putting together a backup plan for me, I'm sorry that you wasted any time on that. Whom I spend the money on is up to me, why do you think you know that I will be interested in who you contact for me?
That original rant was a much harsher tone, chastising Elysa for going out of her way to give you options, which turns out were fantastic options. That quote is the part where you did yourself no favors in the court of public opinion on this thread.

You later go on to say :

Quote:

I think this is a lesson that in any business, handling your business in a way that promotes the best customer service possible, can head off problems. A smartphone used by her would have killed this entire issue.

By your approach in this thread, I doubt you should be giving customer service advice to anyone, but the main point is that even after she said she didn't have access to her phone, you say that she should have had her smart phone with her and went out of her way to make sure she contacted you much further in advance. You are still failing to understand that she had a real world job, one that may well have not allowed her to have her phone on her. Unless you know the details of her job (or any provider's real world job), you are off base in your "advice". I know quite a few real world jobs that won't allow you to have your cell phone on you, she could have forgotten her hobby phone completely that day, or she could choose not to take her hobby phone to work with her as to avoid potential issues.

From the sound of it, she contacted you as soon as she possibly could.. and it was still over an hour in advance. From a "hobby customer service" perspective, that's much more than most of us get. Instead of being understanding of this, you continue to try to throw out customer service advice.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You guys can start your own thread. This is about a cancelled appointment, and an anonymous lady, and how I would have appreciated a more timely response.

If you can't stay on target, start your own thread.
Someone is bucking for modtarddum.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:12 AM   #43
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I've been cancelled on 90 minutes ahead of time on a number of occasions, with flimsier excuses than this. I figure she will miss the money more than I will miss the sex, and just go on about my day. I figure as long as I get enough notice that I avoid the drive over, I'm not really inconvenienced.

Now if I am in the parking lot with a bottle of booze I wouldn't otherwise drink and a bag of ice melting in the trunk...then I believe I have a reason to be pissed.
Been there, done that...

69er, I think a 4-way would calm everyone's nerves: You, Elysa, winterstark and The Dannie...I'll be the fly on the wall for this one. Ladies, hatchets optional.

Make-up sex is the HOTTEST sex, 69er, Elysa...forgive and forget!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #44
Sport0728
Valued Poster

I can't really understand why the OP was so butthurt over being cancelled on over an hour ahead of time. If this is the most touble you ever experience in the hobby you are the luckiest guy who has participated here. Stop whining, grow up and move along.
Sport0728 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #45
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

You all continue to miss the point. This was not about Elysa. Elysa derailed this into being about Elysa. This was about getting notice about a cancellation as soon as the lady knows. It was meant to be a general reminder. That was it.

I was not "butthurt over being cancelled on over an hour ahead of time." Was I disappointed, yes. I know she could have told me a bit earlier, even she admits that a 1/2 hour was possible per the timeline.

I don't think Elysa is horrible. I do think she is having a difficult time seperating a disappointed customer from a pissed customer. I am not in control of that, wish she could understand.

For those who can't get over me not saying I wanted an appointment with Wynter... You just have no reading comprehension. I cannot fight that. I told Elysa at the time that the time Wynter had available the next day, just didn't work for me. Wynter has PM'd me, and was very nice. I have no ill will towards her.

Everyone has had their say. This is probably the best example (ie the worst case) I have ever seen of a thread being derailed. I won't post on this again.
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women