Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #31
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Ok reese I suppose RFAA is just a rumor

I hope to never become numb in hobby. If that is the case might as well get a blow up plastic hooker and bang away. Imho the best sessions are ones where both the gent and provider click. If it crosses the barrier or line, o well life is too short. With one exception both parties are single
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #32
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

When I book an appointment with a provider, it is with the hopes that we will enjoy each others company and 2nd and 3rd and possibly more visits will occur. If I don't think there is a chance for a 2nd meeting then there won't be a 1st meeting.
I don't have to worry that she might fall in love with me, like that would ever happen. And since I'm married I can't fall in love with her, just lust for her often.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #33
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you guys really feel a true emotional connection with your providers or come to the brink of falling in love with them? That is silly and unrealistic. It is our job to entertain you, relate to you, engage you with conversation, and make passionate love to you. A good provider will make you feel like your session is but one hour in a long, beautiful relationship. I genuinely enjoy my sessions and go in feeling comfortable and confident. That seems to rub off on my clients as I watch them quickly become the same way. It is a good feeling to provide such good feelings.

However, when I walk out of the door, I go right back to my normal self and my normal life and I do not think about you until the next time you call. That beautiful connection we shared was not real and it is ridiculous to think otherwise.

I have clients I have seen for years and had some amazing times with. Nevertheless, in my mind, and hopefully in theirs, they are only clients and I am only their provider. That line is clearly drawn and not to be crossed or even stepped on.

After I said all of that, I have to admit that there is ONE guy that started as a client that I would pursue a romantic relationship with and one that I enjoy so much I might see him for free. Of course, neither will ever know how I feel about them. This is not Pretty Woman and I am not Geena Davis. Keep it simple and stop letting your little head overpower your big one.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #34
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Do you guys really feel a true emotional connection with your providers or come to the brink of falling in love with them? That is silly and unrealistic. It is our job to entertain you, relate to you, engage you with conversation, and make passionate love to you. A good provider will make you feel like your session is but one hour in a long, beautiful relationship. I genuinely enjoy my sessions and go in feeling comfortable and confident. That seems to rub off on my clients as I watch them quickly become the same way. It is a good feeling to provide such good feelings.

However, when I walk out of the door, I go right back to my normal self and my normal life and I do not think about you until the next time you call. That beautiful connection we shared was not real and it is ridiculous to think otherwise.

I have clients I have seen for years and had some amazing times with. Nevertheless, in my mind, and hopefully in theirs, they are only clients and I am only their provider. That line is clearly drawn and not to be crossed or even stepped on.

After I said all of that, I have to admit that there is ONE guy that started as a client that I would pursue a romantic relationship with and one that I enjoy so much I might see him for free. Of course, neither will ever know how I feel about them. This is not Pretty Woman and I am not Geena Davis. Keep it simple and stop letting your little head overpower your big one.
Well spoken and I couldn't agree more!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #35
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:

"Amen sista" We pay these ladies to pretend that they actually like us, that being said I do have some great friends that I have made in this hobby and we do share time OTC and actually care for each other as "FRIENDS". Some of these ladies are great at their jobs and no matter how much you might think you "CLICK with someone, don't get it twisted and think that it is more than what it is, and that goes both ways too. Ladies some of us guys are genuinely nice guys and no matter how much we treat you like you're special, does not mean we want you for more than the things we do BCD. Let please Keep It Real
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #36
SamanthaFoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is not Pretty Woman and I am not Geena Davis. Keep it simple and stop letting your little head overpower your big one.
Julia Roberts
SamanthaFoxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #37
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Well said. That should be written into the rules of the board.
Unfortunately, there are some lonely dudes out here and some tend to misread the illusion of passion and think that it's real and then they fall like metal ducks in a shooting gallery at the fair.
By the way, Geena Davis is actually hotter than Julia Roberts, I can see how you got confused.....don't mix up your Thelma and Louise with Vivian Ward...lol
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #38
Guest091914
Account Disabled

User ID: 2201
Default Wow!

WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
It's like buying dog food with the disclaimer: "Helps prevent constipation."
In other words, why spoil a good thing?
Guest091914 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #39
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

There are ZERO I would not see because I would fear falling in love with them.
I am really fond of some of the girls I have met here.. and lord knows I have had some incredible sex with them. Fortunately I am able to differentiate between hobby and real life. This is entertainment and a physical form of it.
That being said yes there are some I would not see for physical reasons and because they may not have quite a savory reputation or track record.
nosweat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women