Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #31
stocklvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

It's Firenog time!
stocklvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:27 PM   #32
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocklvr View Post
It's Firenog time!
Wonder how that would taste coming from the Candi Box?
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:17 PM   #33
Toy-play30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Am so sorry to hear that, I never met you in person, but I noticed you're sweetheart and really nice personality just form your ad's and threats. Stay as you're and don't give a damn what they said.
Toy-play30 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #34
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Candice is making a valid comment. Personally one of the most annoying things that happens here is when completely uninvolved people crap on a review and cast judgment about the provider that was seen. In this case, a guy whose only experience with Candice is seeing her posts and her showcase, and he decides to come take a dump on a very positive review. There's just no fucking reason for it. Yeah, yeah, free speech, blah blah blah. Just because you CAN make a comment doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

As a hobbyist, who I choose to see is my business, and if I in turn choose to post a review here to help others who might want to know about that provider, then I think that I should be able to do so with everyone having enough manners not to crap on my choice of provider. If you wanna rip that person, at the very least post a thread somewhere else to do so.
Kshunter is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:12 AM   #35
Davidian1980
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Same 'ol shit. Mongers/Trolls chiming in with some comment they think is "sharp and witty" but is just immature mean spirited bullshit.

I've had this conversation with a couple of providers.... this is a community that involves people. The providers are not commodities that faceless keyboard jockeys can take their life's frustrations out on with highschool-esque insults and judgement. A lot of times I feel like the "adult" in this adult industry/community is severely lacking.

If you have some information to share here after you ACTUALLY see a provider, post it in your own review...and do so respectfully in the spirit of helping others enjoy their experiences in this community.

The rest of us are not blind... how you treat others behind a keyboard in anonymity is a reflection of who you are. If you post comments like an asshole, then you must be an 5th grade asshole.
If all you have is a mean spirited, immature and judgmental quip meant to do nothing but insult, shut the fuck up.
Davidian1980 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:34 AM   #36
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian1980 View Post
Same 'ol shit. Mongers/Trolls chiming in with some comment they think is "sharp and witty" but is just immature mean spirited bullshit.

I've had this conversation with a couple of providers.... this is a community that involves people. The providers are not commodities that faceless keyboard jockeys can take their life's frustrations out on with highschool-esque insults and judgement. A lot of times I feel like the "adult" in this adult industry/community is severely lacking.

If you have some information to share here after you ACTUALLY see a provider, post it in your own review...and do so respectfully in the spirit of helping others enjoy their experiences in this community.

The rest of us are not blind... how you treat others behind a keyboard in anonymity is a reflection of who you are. If you post comments like an asshole, then you must be an 5th grade asshole.
If all you have is a mean spirited, immature and judgmental quip meant to do nothing but insult, shut the fuck up.
Marry me.
Old 12-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #37
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Candice is making a valid comment. Personally one of the most annoying things that happens here is when completely uninvolved people crap on a review and cast judgment about the provider that was seen. In this case, a guy whose only experience with Candice is seeing her posts and her showcase, and he decides to come take a dump on a very positive review. There's just no fucking reason for it. Yeah, yeah, free speech, blah blah blah. Just because you CAN make a comment doesn't mean that you SHOULD.

As a hobbyist, who I choose to see is my business, and if I in turn choose to post a review here to help others who might want to know about that provider, then I think that I should be able to do so with everyone having enough manners not to crap on my choice of provider. If you wanna rip that person, at the very least post a thread somewhere else to do so.
And this is why I have adored you for going on 13 years, sugar!
Old 12-12-2016, 07:51 AM   #38
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
And this is why I have adored you for going on 13 years, sugar!
Damn, it has been that long, hasn't it? Well, I'm afraid, babe, that it's gonna be longer....we're going to get together soon, so we can extend that to, say, 14 years at least!
Old 12-12-2016, 04:11 PM   #39
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Damn, it has been that long, hasn't it? Well, I'm afraid, babe, that it's gonna be longer....we're going to get together soon, so we can extend that to, say, 14 years at least!
Oh no, babe! I just realized I may have inadvertently outed YOUR age. Ladies, FYI. I am his cougar, and he is MUCH YOUNGER than me!
Old 12-12-2016, 04:33 PM   #40
Kshunter
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
Oh no, babe! I just realized I may have inadvertently outed YOUR age. Ladies, FYI. I am his cougar, and he is MUCH YOUNGER than me!
LOL!!!! Nah, like you, darling, I'm perfectly fine with my age. But thanks for the effort!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women