Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #31
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the whole former persona doesn't matter a whole lot. You should all be advised that I am not Chella or any of her spin offs. That occurred to me early on that I may be perceived as that when Giz made a comment somewhere about welcoming me back again. I don't provide anymore, because of a very beautiful lady who's stolen my heart.

If you'd like to see my offerings, you can check the ads page. There's something for everyone at certain times of the week. I'm still searching for a blonde I'd want to go down on as well.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #32
MrGiz
BANNED

Well... since you said " been around these parts for years-- dating back to ASPD " ... I figure "Wecome Back Again" is pretty applicable. Whatayathink?

Must be some other similarities that make you mention Chellablaine

Congrats on your "Very Beautiful Lady Thief"... Sounds like "two" lucky ladies... with connections to delicious young available, and willing, female playmates... Life Is Good , eh?

bring 'em on...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #33
ObiWan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I personally have yet to figure out the argument in the first place. It has digressed to the point now where I see no reason any providers would want to join in the topic again though.

Are you actually chastising the entire community as a whole because the providers were/are not posting in the coed boards with enough regularity to satisfy you?? I think its hard to force others to do anything except rebut something they feel strongly about. If the ladies are not using the opportunity to speak out on the board where it is permitted and clearly listed who are we to complain as customers.

That's just my 2 cents though
ObiWan is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #34
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ah, Giz, she's a jock that loves rocks, no affiliation to provider world.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:43 AM   #35
RichardNixon
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewaycommuter View Post

If I'm turned off by the agency owner, then I typically won't even bother with the girls' reviews...that's a deal killer to me for two reasons. First if I don't care how the owner posts, then that has a direct negative impact on how safe I feel dealing with the agency. That may not be the most rational approach but that is how I feel. Second (and more important to me), I don't want to give my business to someone I don't care for.
This.
RichardNixon is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #36
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

+1
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #37
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

+1here too!
I won't try to see any of your girl into I know who you are coz if I had a bad date with you I won't waste my money seeing one of your girls
brother is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #38
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
I think the whole former persona doesn't matter a whole lot.
Unless your not paying attention to the three pages of post about guys wondering who you are......it matters a lot.

I mean there have only been a handful of providers who are opinionated as you the last 3 years. This isn't hard to figure out by any means. Good luck in your conquest.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #39
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, why is it important other than that? You won't be seeing me.
Just the lady manning the lines.

On the flip side, Brother, what if I had a bad date with you and wouldn't want my ladies to see you? I'm not sure if we've seen each other for the record; however, I would remember your phone voice over your username.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #40
Miss J
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59696
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a very long thread that I do not have the time to read sadly, but from just the first several post I get the impression that two things are happening here...

1.) Anonymiss is essentially advertising in a thread not fitted for advertisement and
2.) Providers are being judged on "lack of" written participation...be it comments to other threads, or the starting of "something relevant to the board.”

In my opinion....Many ladies do in fact contribute to the threads and start many thought provoking threads. I have noticed that lately there have been fewer contributions, but they are still present nonetheless.

I do not contribute as much as I'd like to for several reasons...one of which is that there are simply not enough "gentlemen" starting threads that solicit the need for me to respond, or intrigue me enough to weigh in to the conversation.

Several ladies have recently posted a variety of starter topics that have become mute after a handful of posts. They were interesting topics…So what happened?

I'm curious, Anonymiss...what is your idea of "eloquent" responses...and yes I do know what that word means...

I, for one am a highly educated woman, drug-free, and in my personal opinion...attractive beyond measure. I am not a spinner, but I do take care of myself.

Post something more thought provoking and interestingly fun, and I shall post something more eloquent...
Miss J is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #41
herbalist
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Well said, Miss J. Stay classy.
herbalist is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #42
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Miss J, I've got nothing against you, but when you said you didn't read the threads and accused me of advertising, that's not really fair. This was directly something I was criticizing providers for. Enclosed in this thread is no advertisement for any girl that works for me, tour dates, website information, a contact phone number, or even a picture related to the agency. When challenged with what I could bring to the table, I advised that person to check ads rather than posting pictures, stats, or a phone number. You, on the other hand, not only provide information that you are "not a spinner," that you do doubles with Dallas in both nola and btr (no hate, that's probably hot), and that on this day you have incalls available until 7PM.

When I think of providers that were eloquent, interesting, and on point, the first provider that comes to mind it is Nina Rae. She is sorely missed in my mind.

So Spicy J, you tell me what warrants a more respectful response than this when you basically drafted a response that no doubt took a good ten to twenty minutes after saying TLDR.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #43
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

make love not war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #44
herbalist
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Wow, this is better than watching the Super Bowl, and so much more comedic. Thanks for the entertainment Anonymiss.

In roughly 40 posts, you've managed to alienate most of the hobbyists on this board. You've been given a new acronym, and you're mentioned in the same breath as Chella and London. That's got to be an Eccie record. All this before ONE review of any of your girls hit Eccie.
herbalist is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #45
Miss J
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59696
My ECCIE Reviews

POST # 1:
I've been around these parts for years-- dating back to ASPD. Granted, I've taken on a new role--

These boards are truly lacking in female providers who contribute something relevant to the board. There aren't as many discussions that don't involve providers inserting themselves for a sentence or two as if just to place another advertisement in your face with their signature. It as if they gathered information about OP and skipped to the last page without reading a dang thing. Or, it goes off topic to some dawg beating his chest about fucking a provider COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT.

For those men that seek women who are not only attractive but eloquent, how are you able to find that sifting through the pussy pictures of trollops (tehehe), the women who have no business providing (due to their lack of personality, drug use, or appearance), the colored alternating (HeY yOu GuYs) letters? This board is supposed to be the way, right?

I'm genuinely not trying to be rude or insulting to any particular provider. Ladies can contribute to this discussion as an equal. I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed. I could catch some flack myself, so I'm prepared for that.

POST #6:
As their boss and the owner of a business, there are certain fees that I must charge to A.) advertise B.) provide safety through screening, C.) To provide travel & hotel accommodations when necessary, D.) To get paid myself for the HUGE amount of work I do to make sure they have calls from safe, trustworthy gentlemen. What I do possess that the girls (though they have not yet been reviewed) do not have is the ability to weed through time-wasters and dangerous men. There are other agencies in the area that clearly post fake reviews; I've seen them myself and get a good laugh from the fact that they're not fooling anyone. At least I haven't lowered myself to that level.

If you cannot pay the prices or don't wish to, that is your prerogative. It's just the same as making a decision between restaurants. If you don't feel that you need to dine at a fine-restaurant to be satisfied, you don't have to eat there. You also can't walk into the place and demand a discount just because no one YOU know has eaten there before. If instead you wish to frequent a restaurant where the prices are lower, you might feel just as satisfied with the service. That's just fine too. I'm not calling you a cheap-skate or saying you're a bad person for that. You just won't be a customer of mine. I think a woman has the right to choose what her body is worth and if you aren't accepting of that, you don't have to see her. On the flip side, I think a ton of men are absolutely insulting to women when they try to offer less than the quoted rate.

I did not say anything about providers beating their chests. I said, "Or, it goes off topic to some dawg beating his chest about fucking a provider COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT." I can screen shot some examples if you'd prefer that I back up that statement, but I don't think that will be necessary. If you would like me to be more polite about it-- I find that posts stray from the original topic due to men and providers interacting like fourteen year olds, filled with hormones, without direction. Tehehe. I obviously don't look down upon providing, but I do notice that, perhaps, out of desperation for business, some women are contributing absolutely nothing to conversation except their signature line with everything but their prices. JUST MY OBSERVATION.

[Edit: Chest beating over conquering some lady parts is for reviews if I'm not mistaken.]

By the way
el·o·quent   [el-uh-kwuhnt]
adjective
having or exercising the power of fluent, forceful, and appropriate speech: an eloquent orator.
characterized by forceful and appropriate expression: an eloquent speech.
movingly expressive: looks eloquent of disgust.
IMHO I have executed what this definition has required for one to be "eloquent."

Anonymiss,
Since this is very long...I'll respond to your response in blue ink, LOL!

POST # 42:
Miss J, I've got nothing against you, but when you said you didn't read the threads and accused me of advertising, that's not really fair. (I did not say that I did not read the threads...I said, "This is a very long thread that I do not have the time to read sadly, but from just the first several post I get the impression that two things are happening here..." I read several posts, yours specifically, just not all 30+ comments made.) This was directly something I was criticizing providers for. Enclosed in this thread is no advertisement (actually sir, have you read your own writings? I took the liberty of highlighting your backway type "advertising" in red...Take a peek: See post #1, #6, and #42 - I included a copy and paste at the begining of this comment) for any girl that works for me, tour dates, website information, a contact phone number, or even a picture related to the agency. When challenged with what I could bring to the table, I advised that person to check ads rather than posting pictures, stats, or a phone number. You, on the other hand, not only provide information that you are "not a spinner," that you do doubles with Dallas in both nola and btr (no hate, that's probably hot), and that on this day you have incalls available until 7PM. (Silly boy, thats my signature line...it's attached to every single post, as is everyones, if the utilize the option made available to you. The men have a signature line as well...almost all actually use it. It's valuble info. There is one gent that has in his signature line...he prefers 2+ hour dates and overnight. A lady knows, having read that, that he is or isn't her cup of tea. Menaing, if she prefers quickies and does this job for money alone...he probably is not her thing. If she enjoys longer dates, often enjoyed more by ladies that REALLY like this biz, but certainly not always the case, then she knows she would most probably have a very enjoyable date with him. So you see, men utilize the sig line in their way, women use it their way. Additionally. With so many ads posted, a girls ad could get lost in the mix. Our signature lines help us keep from being buried, LOL! Last I checked, men are looking for fun with women on this site...Right? If they are to find what they are looking for, they will require a woman "advertising"...just a thought for you to ponder...)

When I think of providers that were eloquent, interesting, and on point, the first provider that comes to mind it is Nina Rae. She is sorely missed in my mind.

So Spicy J, you tell me what warrants a more respectful response than this when you basically drafted a response that no doubt took a good ten to twenty minutes after saying TLDR. (You did say providers could contribute, and stated you could take the responses...did you not? Before you answer...see Post #1...I highlighted it in pink)

By the way, I apologize for a ditsy moment...it probably has something to do with my lack of personality and drug use, but what is the acronym TLDR? I honestly have gone blank...
Miss J is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women