Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42316
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you believe WombRaider when he claims he never posted under the handle "UnderConstruction&qu
YES 5 12.50%
NO 35 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2015, 02:17 AM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the one who will be embarrassed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
so be it. And for anyone watching, notice that during this hour-long tirade he's been on, LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen, despite me calling for them to post at the same time.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
so be it. And for anyone watching, notice that during this hour-long tirade he's been on, LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen, despite me calling for them to post at the same time.
Which only underscores the fact that you do not have the power that you imagine you do, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:19 AM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Which only underscores the fact that you do not have the power that you imagine you do, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
But if you both posted at the same time, this would all be over. You can't do that though, can you?
Old 05-05-2015, 02:20 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But if you both posted at the same time, this would all be over. You can't do that though, can you?
It's obvious that you're the one who has failed to make LL post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:22 AM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's obvious that you're the one who has failed to make LL post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Whatever works for you Lusty Jizz
Old 05-05-2015, 02:24 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever works for you Lusty Jizz
Your powers of deduction are nonexistent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:33 AM   #37
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm curious as to whether:
1) There's been rule change that allows more than one handle for a board member - No rule change
2) The rule is not being enforced - What needs to be enforced? or the board mods are allowing certain individuals to have more than one handle - Incorrect
3) Someone simply isn't running/reviewing reports or board software that ID's folks with multiple handles - Do you know this for a fact?
Why does everyone always think that nothing is ever being looked at? ....or that some things are purposely overlooked?

Should your "good guess" detective work be enough for us to go on?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:51 AM   #38
gnadfly
Account Disabled

heh
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:59 AM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Lmao! is a few handles all it takes to keep you nutless monkeys agitated?

I'm thinking about opening up a few extra handles of my own. In fact, I'll open up an entire "handle shop" if this is what the result is!

Carry on!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:36 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"] MY powers of deduction are nonexistent,
Arguing with WR is as stupid as responding to a cartoon for two months chicken dick. You aren't very quick on the uptake. But it is your life.....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
LustyLad has been nowhere to be seen....
Looking for me, undercunt?

Wow! Lookee how you're losing the vote big-time! So far, the only folks who believe you're not a liar are you and your lying sidekick shammytard. (Of course, you are both lying to yourselves - but that's what libtards do whenever they vote!)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 09:57 AM   #42
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Wow! Lookee how you're losing the vote big-time! So far, the only folks who believe you're not a liar are you and your lying sidekick shammytard. (Of course, you are both lying to yourselves - but that's what libtards do whenever they vote!)
I actually didn't even vote yet. This poll wasn't worth the time.

But you know what? I'll do it now, juuuuussst to piss you off hehehehe
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #43
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ironic, when you consider that the person who started this thread is using two ACTIVE accounts. It wasn't that hard to figure out if you're paying attention. They're the only two on the board who seem to have a spreadsheet of previous posts at the ready of whoever it is they seem to be hounding that week. And they refer back to these posts regularly. If you look at their posting times, they never post at the same time. There's always a few minutes between posts and the gaps when one doesn't post, fit the time that the other is posting. I've messaged the mods. Two active accounts is against website rules.
I've had the same suspicion for quite some time now. The reason I don't bring it up is because:

1)I don't care enough

2) There is no way to prove any of it: getting a different IP is easy. I could post from a 1000 different accounts if I was a lowlife shitbird like either of them.

The truth is Lusty is a sad sad little man. Someone who goes to these lengths on a hooker board obviously has some problems.

Even if him and IB aren't the same, they're both cut from the same idiot cloth. I get my fun from agitating both of them, so I'm all for it.
It's what Lustytard calls a "two-fer"! Ain't that right IB errr Lusty?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time... I couldn't give two shits about your stupid vote. Everyone knows you're a fraud and a liar. That's better than winning any stupid goddamn vote.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:10 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time... I couldn't give two shits about your stupid vote. Everyone knows you're a fraud and a liar. That's better than winning any stupid goddamn vote.
"We'll still never see you two in a room at the same time"... If you did...God Help You! LOL!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women