Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #31
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
Some ppl need to quit the childish bs and use this board for what it's for...
Tori, you know that's NEVER gonna happen, that's why I use this board more for amusement purposes then information purposes. I honestly believe that there's some on here that are jealous of all the pussy that XY's getting, and I say good for him.
mad469s is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad469s View Post
I honestly believe that there's some on here that are jealous of all the pussy that XY's getting, and I say good for him.
You do realize he's paying for it, don't you?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #33
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Believe it or not, they are. You see, tastes are a funny thing. And very malleable - to the point that people oftentimes don't even realize why they do or don't make their purchases. It's one of the reasons corporations spend billions of dollars on advertising.

Anyways, in this case, people (especially providers) are judged on a wide range of criteria. And in situations where it becomes known, one of those criteria becomes who the person being judged allows herself to be associated with. So suffice it to say, XY being who he is, simply referring to you as "a friend" (no matter how true) probably does as much to turn some guys off as a random negative review of your services might.

I've been friendly, both on the board and off the board outside the hobby, with a few different providers. But because i realize some people might find me and my views somewhat off-putting at times, i think that, at least publicly, i've allowed the providers to "label" our relationship (or not). And to do so as only they see fit.

XY is doing nobody any favors when he takes it upon himself to label someone as "a friend". That's just the reality of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
on the blue
the rest is IMHO BS
one only needs to do more homework
Quote:
Perhaps. To some. But i think that guys who tend to, at least to a certain degree, choose their providers based on who they like as people are going to make note of who those providers are buddy-buddy with. And that goes beyond the context of whether those buddies are handlers or not.

What does that have to do with whether or not people are judged based on who their friends are?
It isn't BS. It is true. It may be BS for you and your personal decision making OSD, but not for a segment of the population. After all, think of other comments of guys who hesitated to see certain providers if they were surrounded by any number of characters -- be it Scrunchy, a handler, a guy in a Blazer, Kat Gemini, another bad news provider, her dealer, her boyfriend, her pimp etc. There are all sorts of peripheral people in this web and there is a certain segment of the population who has a distaste for XY and his association in any way may be enough to push them away. Homework or not.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:14 AM   #34
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
You do realize he's paying for it, don't you?
Everybody is paying for "it", whether it be directly or indirectly, pussy is never free.
mad469s is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:20 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Neither myself nor Carly have gotten any "stamp" from xy nor are we in any stable.
We're fully capable of managing ourselves without any gentleman's help.
I've stayed out of the xy discussions before for this reason. Yes we've both seem him as a client or atm (lol) but that's it. I think I have plenty of reviews from other reputable members to set minds at ease. Some ppl need to quit the childish bs and use this board for what it's for... It ISN'T here for pissing contests
Quote:
Perhaps. To some. But i think that guys who tend to, at least to a certain degree, choose their providers based on who they like as people are going to make note of who those providers are buddy-buddy with. And that goes beyond the context of whether those buddies are handlers or not.

What does that have to do with judging someone based on who their friends are?
I'm taking her word on that. Now if I was a looking to see her(and she is looking good, I would look into it more. As bit more home work.
My bet is if I did that homework
Quote:
Lol he has no role beyond client
So if that is the case, why would I give a rats ass if XY did the do with her. Making that part of if I would or not.

As I see XY as currently friendly with adversary. I think he has so many so twisted as many letting him out play then all with out fight. He can be out played without going after him with homework.
( mmmmm I wounder if scrunch and XY mmmmm never mind)
MMMMM better
Doove, you and I do not see eye to on many things. Yet we hobby about the same, and have eye for some of the same. Strange we have not had BCD with more of the same.(hard to tell with yours and my past reviews and are hobby habits). Anyways from who I know you have seen, I never let are disagreements get in the way if I would or not work for or see if I wanted to. In fact your every review I have thought I would if I was looking for new to me. mmmm other than NN. (and yet I meet and like nn, just never thought do her)

Doove you can out write me any day of the week
XY seems to out game me. ( I wounder if he has out provider me LOL)
I taint never going to let you or him cock block out play me( but that is easy as I taint looking for new to me.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
It isn't BS. It is true. It may be BS for you and your personal decision making OSD, but not for a segment of the population. After all, think of other comments of guys who hesitated to see certain providers if they were surrounded by any number of characters -- be it Scrunchy, a handler, a guy in a Blazer, Kat Gemini, another bad news provider, her dealer, her boyfriend, her pimp etc. There are all sorts of peripheral people in this web and there is a certain segment of the population who has a distaste for XY and his association in any way may be enough to push them away. Homework or not.
true in a way
see #35

And I have seen what your sayin, and gotten PM's about. Dig into the past and the current and see how it was played out before. XY has fans and haters. He is awesome with bringing to the plate.

task do not reply till you thing about PM i'm about to send
Old 04-20-2014, 10:40 AM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

off for now latter
Old 04-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #38
clearlylost
BANNED

Encounters: 33

zzzz
clearlylost is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:58 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
true in a way
see #35

And I have seen what your sayin, and gotten PM's about. Dig into the past and the current and see how it was played out before. XY has fans and haters. He is awesome with bringing to the plate.

task do not reply till you thing about PM i'm about to send
tractor will not start, darn
and ops think not thing
Old 04-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #40
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Ive felt that for sure... definitely true to a point.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:06 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearlylost View Post
zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
Ive felt that for sure... definitely true to a point.

If a good provider can out live a no review.
She can also out live a good or bad thing said about them by a few. or a review.

mmmmmm I wounder why XY or Jack have not nailed me on a few hints I have posted.
rather one of them than a pet bird
Old 04-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #42
XY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I don't doubt there are some who won't see a provider after I've reviewed her, not one bit. However, having been a "verifier/scheduler", I can say that above overwhelmingly has no negative long term impact, in fact I have personally seen association with me from something as insignificant and trivial as a review or an association by way of friendship vs enemy comment reap far greater rewards.

That isn't meant as a self centered remark but simply instead based on the most basic of qualifiers that many do homework on before booking with a gal......."Is she LE? What is her menu? Can I reasonably expect to have a good time for my money?"

In end you might be a hater, but I have enough cred where you don't question your particular safety as far as her being LE or if she is going to suck your cock vs bite it off.

The critical ones here are a very very small minority vs the massive underbelly that is eccie.

Though, you critical ones after fucking the same gal I just qualified will tell her I'm bad news and warn her not to see me, lol. Funny as hell, as each of you could not be further from my mind when I'm burying myself into a hook.

It's laughable to me watching all the same characters creating fear where there was none before (bj)

Soon Elg will chime in saying "how unoriginal", then Doove will add his wise remark of the afternoon, Jack will add some lame comment, and JAP will wrap it all up in a tidy bow. Then the guys who can't think for themselves will chime in next; Celso, Goat, and Paulwantsya.

Anyway, keep on keeping on. Many a man it seems will miss an opportunity to spread holiday cheer over some laughable accusations, lol

Happy Easter.
XY is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Happy Easter XY

and all on the board, even useless want-a-be p-pimp bjwstw

My bet, some will fear you no matter if even some your adversary's say not to.

btw I have a question for you ahhhh will PM you
Old 04-20-2014, 02:47 PM   #44
XY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Happy Easter XY

and all on the board, even useless want-a-be p-pimp bjwstw

My bet, some will fear you no matter if even some your adversary's say not to.

btw I have a question for you ahhhh will PM you
Happy Easter back
XY is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:32 PM   #45
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY View Post

Soon Elg will chime in saying "how unoriginal", then Doove will add his wise remark of the afternoon, Jack will add some lame comment, and JAP will wrap it all up in a tidy bow. Then the guys who can't think for themselves will chime in next; Celso, Goat, and Paulwantsya.
Can someone PM me when it's my turn.....
I love batting clean up.

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker, <private> and patient responder.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women