Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #31
Sorghum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe View Post
This just happen to me today....when I called a provider for a reference, she got mad at me...
started yelling...Why the fuck he cheating on me for? Where are you bitch you ain't gonna fuck my man!
So I said...I must have the wrong number...and hung up.

but I didnt have the wrong number...I am like wow!
So is that a good reference or not?
Wow indeed. Hilariously pathetic. Or pathetically hilarious. You didn't ask to have your head chewed off. Say he had told her she was the only gal in the world for him. Why the hell should she be pissed at YOU for him wanting to see ya? Good grief!
Sorghum is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #32
Sorghum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
+1

And guys, I always ask "my ladies" if it ok to use them as a reference. I hope they then don't freak out another verified provider emails or calls them.
Yes, asking a lady before using her as a reference is just common courtesy.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #33
Sorghum
Valued Poster

Unhappy

Yikes, I didn't realize that replies to different comments would all show up together. Sorry for the Sorghum parade. I'll butt out now...
Old 08-18-2011, 04:57 PM   #34
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no problem giving references to ladies that I know, but if I've never heard of someone and they come out of the blue asking me for a reference it immediately puts my guard up! That's why I tell my clients to contact me first so that I am expecting an email/call from a provider. Otherwise, I will never admit to knowing you or anything about you! This is for my safety, as well as yours. Suspicious and snooping significant others are never a joy to speak with on the phone, trust me. Also, I do my homework and look the lady up online to find out what I can about her. If she has no website or reviews anywhere it really makes me nervous about whether or not she's "legit". (I know sometimes you guys don't always think with the big head lol)
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #35
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

You know... from a couple of earlier posts, I realized that there are some women out there who are fairly possessive when it comes to their clients. Totally blocked it out of my mind but I know a couple of girls from back in the day who would get PISSED when I posted a review for someone who was not them. Their snotty attitude made it certain that I would not write a review for them... nor would I see them again.

I like to think i'm known well enough by now on this site for my postings, reviews and an email to be sufficient enough method of screening who I am without risking calling up another provider who might be pissed that I called on someone else instead of them.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #36
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
I like to think i'm known well enough by now on this site for my postings, reviews and an email to be sufficient enough method of screening who I am without risking calling up another provider who might be pissed that I called on someone else instead of them.
Not everyone has this luxury, though.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:23 AM   #37
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

I will always give a reference when asked. If I do not know the provider that is asking I will send a pm or e-mail to the client to make sure he gave my name. So far I have been asked ahead of time if it was ok to use my name.
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:41 AM   #38
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

How does a provider remember all??
Not everyone drives around lost.
To have that as a reference point. Right Allie???
big country is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #39
wade1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Yep some girls just get so serious. Well, if any of us really understood women we would prolly not be searching so hard.
wade1966 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #40
Carlie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thequeen View Post
I will always give a reference when asked. If I do not know the provider that is asking I will send a pm or e-mail to the client to make sure he gave my name. So far I have been asked ahead of time if it was ok to use my name.

+1

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #41
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
How does a provider remember all??
Not everyone drives around lost.
To have that as a reference point. Right Allie???

I don't know how it is with high volume providers, but I'm low volume, so if a gent uses me as a reference, I usually know who it is.
If someone from longer than 6 mos ago uses me as a reference, I'll inform the lady that I haven't seen him in awhile and that she may want to ask for a more recent reference.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #42
Carlie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I don't know how it is with high volume providers, but I'm low volume, so if a gent uses me as a reference, I usually know who it is.
If someone from longer than 6 mos ago uses me as a reference, I'll inform the lady that I haven't seen him in awhile and that she may want to ask for a more recent reference.
+1

Carlie
Carlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #43
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I provide references to women that I can verify as legit providers and that also return the favor. I have often thought about suggesting, in a private area, that we share info on who is or is not responding. Anytime I refuse to provide a ref I let the girl know exactly why and I contact the guy so that he knows it is not an issue with him.

It has been my experience (Leanna, not aimed at you, we've never interacted) that lack of courtesy often goes hand in hand with other issues. I have a regular that booked an appt with someone fairly new and I was his only reference. She never contacted me to check, she didn't do any employment screening, he just dropped my name and she said okay. This is after she ignored a reference request from me so it's not like she counts as a valid ref anymore anyway. Now, admittedly I have no way to verify that what said regular told me is true, but it seemed reasonable.

I have also had an issue with asking for a reference and she called the guy and invited herself along for a double. I declined.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 AM   #44
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I have also had an issue with asking for a reference and she called the guy and invited herself along for a double. I declined.
Ouch. I don't blame you. I would've been a little irritated! It's different if it's someone you know, I won't do doubles with providers I don't personally know. Awkward.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #45
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The provider that prompted this thread apparently doesn't give references or receive them.
If you're curious ladies, PM me and I'll let you know who it is. It might save you some time if a client uses her as a reference. She's relatively well known and has a quite a few reviews on here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women