Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41456
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotta love those rangers.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #32
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Do I detect a little back woods, redneck coming out in you? Perhaps you should stay in Dallas a minute to regroup! Yehaw!
I am in touch with my inner-hillbilly. He is a tall, stout fellow who often ponders the question of whether a tree in a forest makes any sound if it falls when he's not there, but then he realizes the question is moot in terms of actual application to himself since he's always surrounded by trees (because he lives in the hills, duh). So then he goes and shoots something and makes cobbler out of it. I just hope he doesn't shoot a pickle, 'cause I like pickles.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #33
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Penis
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #34
Roguejet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Next!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:46 PM   #35
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

OK, now I figured out who Tara is.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #36
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And now I have fiqured out who Tiger Woods is.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am still trying to figure who Elysa Scott is ...

I teach taintlogy and taintra to the untainted. During the course the taint handling and tainted activities are covered, this would include the location of taint.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #38
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
And now I have fiqured out who Tiger Woods is.
It took you long enough.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #39
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Me thincks, with an untainted (those were for you pyramider), clear mind, that all we need now is a 1,000+ word post from misspriss about how some past occurrence in her pitiful life, up to this point, is related to another threAd (excellent work JL, btw I am stuffing the ballot box as we speak that you are 100% a WK, and like the folks in Gay Pride parades, wear your colors proudly. You go boy, stand up for what you believe in.) about the OP (pay close attention to how I cleverly left out writing her name) and we, myself included, will have (oh will this thought or sentence ever end? Can you imagine what a congressional filibuster must be like? Wow, P-A-I-N-F-U-L) achieved absolutely NOTHING except that I am now craving pickles and wondering what it would be like to rub one against Kendall's taint !!

I feel so dirty and guilty to have confessed this (Hi, my name is ManSlut and I have a problem...), but mostly for having bumped another useless threAd and participated in another marketing ploy.

This attempt at Humor and Marketing Technique Education was brought to you by, The Passionate ManSlut
Old 04-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Me thincks, with an untainted (those were for you pyramider), clear mind, that all we need now is a 1,000+ word post from misspriss about how some past occurrence in her pitiful life, up to this point, is related to another threAd (excellent work JL, btw I am stuffing the ballot box as we speak that you are 100% a WK, and like the folks in Gay Pride parades, wear your colors proudly. You go boy, stand up for what you believe in.) about the OP (pay close attention to how I cleverly left out writing her name) and we, myself included, will have (oh will this thought or sentence ever end? Can you imagine what a congressional filibuster must be like? Wow, P-A-I-N-F-U-L) achieved absolutely NOTHING except that I am now craving pickles and wondering what it would be like to rub one against Kendall's taint !!

I feel so dirty and guilty to have confessed this (Hi, my name is ManSlut and I have a problem...), but mostly for having bumped another useless threAd and participated in another marketing ploy.

This attempt at Humor and Marketing Technique Education was brought to you by, The Passionate ManSlut
I think talking about MIssPriss having a pitiful life is a little harsh. I for one like her story about how she regrets leaving her ex-husband, who was boring but honest and dependable.
As for me being a white knight, I don't think I am. As I said before, I am more of a social commentator. However, I don't feel like people should be constantly attacked by jealous losers, either - so I do speak up from time to time. In Tara's case, she has always been extremely nice to me, and she is very pretty, so I've never understood why she gets attacked for having the temerity to defend herself when some asshole disrespects her.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #41
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
In Tara's case, she has always been extremely nice to me, and she is very pretty, so I've never understood why she gets attacked for having the temerity to defend herself when some asshole disrespects her.
+1

At one time, I was one of those assholes. It took a nice little PM from Tara simply asking me why I was mean to her. I thought for a moment and I really didn't have a good reason, actually I had no reason at all. I apologized to her and told her I was just being a jerk.

I would bet that if some of the others sat back and thought about their actions, they would come to the same conclusion about themselves.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:43 AM   #42
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I think talking about MIssPriss having a pitiful life is a little harsh. I for one like her story about how she regrets leaving her ex-husband, who was boring but honest and dependable.
As for me being a white knight, I don't think I am. As I said before, I am more of a social commentator. However, I don't feel like people should be constantly attacked by jealous losers, either - so I do speak up from time to time. In Tara's case, she has always been extremely nice to me, and she is very pretty, so I've never understood why she gets attacked for having the temerity to defend herself when some asshole disrespects her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
+1

At one time, I was one of those assholes. It took a nice little PM from Tara simply asking me why I was mean to her. I thought for a moment and I really didn't have a good reason, actually I had no reason at all. I apologized to her and told her I was just being a jerk.

I would bet that if some of the others sat back and thought about their actions, they would come to the same conclusion about themselves.
JL and Tiger, I am a big believer in stand up for whoever or whatever you believe in and always be able to back up the reasons why...I stand completely neutral about her because I have no personal history with her. I compiled an extensive research into 'Her' and came up with some interesting facts. I debated what to do with this info and decided to do nothing. The only real interesting thing is the use of a Male Handle, from my perspective...She has never been offensive to me and I have no bone to pick with her so I buried it...From my research it is all mainly Marketing Ploys from her end and brings entertainment value to the board. To me, all the silly, shallow commentary reeks of immaturity and a Potential headcase and is what keeps the negativity against her from losing the silly war. If she laughs all the way to the bank, so be it, I think every Hooker laughs all the way to the bank at us chumps. I just prefer the one's that do it in private, it just seems classier.

That being said JL, I value your's and anyone else's opinions on this board. They are intelligent, articulate and opinionated, the way any viewpoint should be. For me, sometimes indifference is a good stance, too...Just stay away from the Gay Pride parades. I know, I know, females love them (the shit I put myself thru to get non-hookers into bed with me), "oh they're so fun", but stay away from em.

I hope ManSlut didn't offend either of you dudes. Sometimes I am like a good Labrador pup, when I get bored I like to chew shit up, so pay attention to how I sign off a post on how serious to take my commentary.

I'll send you a PM JL about your opening rebuttal statement, it may open your eyes some.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and Labrador Trainer to the Stars
Old 04-22-2013, 08:43 AM   #43
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen... Lets have a great Monday. Rangers won. Its going too be a good day.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #44
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
JL and Tiger, I am a big believer in stand up for whoever or whatever you believe in and always be able to back up the reasons why...I stand completely neutral about her because I have no personal history with her. I compiled an extensive research into 'Her' and came up with some interesting facts. I debated what to do with this info and decided to do nothing. The only real interesting thing is the use of a Male Handle, from my perspective...She has never been offensive to me and I have no bone to pick with her so I buried it...From my research it is all mainly Marketing Ploys from her end and brings entertainment value to the board. To me, all the silly, shallow commentary reeks of immaturity and a Potential headcase and is what keeps the negativity against her from losing the silly war. If she laughs all the way to the bank, so be it, I think every Hooker laughs all the way to the bank at us chumps. I just prefer the one's that do it in private, it just seems classier.

That being said JL, I value your's and anyone else's opinions on this board. They are intelligent, articulate and opinionated, the way any viewpoint should be. For me, sometimes indifference is a good stance, too...Just stay away from the Gay Pride parades. I know, I know, females love them (the shit I put myself thru to get non-hookers into bed with me), "oh they're so fun", but stay away from em.

I hope ManSlut didn't offend either of you dudes. Sometimes I am like a good Labrador pup, when I get bored I like to chew shit up, so pay attention to how I sign off a post on how serious to take my commentary.

I'll send you a PM JL about your opening rebuttal statement, it may open your eyes some.

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth and Labrador Trainer to the Stars
No, I'm not offended - thanks for the explanation. Send me that PM and let's all have a great day.
Pretty good analogy on the bored Lab - I have one that acts out sometimes, too - and I believe it influences me, also.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #45
Ampfan2013
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

She is a sick person.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women