Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2020, 03:41 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
The WHO .... missionary guidelines recommend against the use of pillows on the face during intercourse.
A couple of observations: "guidelines" for a "missionary" would differ substantially from "guidelines" for people living in 1st world countries with superior living conditions, which include hot water and laundry detergent. Secondly, the recommendations of the WHO would apply "universally" .... as in the "World" .... and most folks locally (I said "most"!) exercise a level of hygiene that is not experienced in MOST of the rest of the WORLD .... who probably don't have pillows and/or particularly "covers" to put over them.

As an example: As I've been moving about on my "essential" tasks outside of the home I've noticed that a substantial number of people do not know what SIX FEET is, which is consistent with their perception of what "SIX INCHES" IS!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:53 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 01:37 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:13 PM   #34
Amnesia
Registered Member

I'm thinking the pillow was on the wrong face.
Amnesia is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:37 PM   #35
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Meanwhile... Tomorrow is going to be a Beautiful Sunny Day...

OP: How about the gent walks in, gets "comfortable", lays on the bed with the pillow (ever so gently) placed over his face, gets his BBBJ with CIM, we chunk the deuce and bounce...

Okay, Carry On...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 01:00 AM   #36
Boston02110
Registered Member

I'm ah newbie here, waiting til this blows over, don't want to get any1 else possibly sick even though I'm very ready2go...

guess i'll work-on finding some newbie friendly girls and get screening out of the wayyyy...

best wishes to everyone and their fam's--
Boston02110 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 04:41 AM   #37
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 66
Default A valid point made

Alyssaxoxo brings up a great point. When we come out of all of this, providers who can offer BNG-Cim will have a huge advantage over the other 90% that won’t even consider that on their menu.
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:00 PM   #38
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
I don't believe I did... I said my fav person. Don't come at me sideways to try and make more out of my statement being that the topic of discussion involves discussion of a illness/medical There are enough drama queens on the news, social media ect. No need to start nonsense here also.

Thank you

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden(Maybe you should re-read that after your response)
If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member (Who is said member, since your implying that I stated member-client info- which I did not) in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

These times ARE unprecedented and discussion of this virus is everywhere and how it is affecting us and ppl around us. My personal opinion is this virus is one huge disaster of medical speculation/damage control. Nobody on this board or hell in the gov seems to be experts on this topic. Everyone is looking for answers. Wishing they could rewind the clock back a month ago to life as we knew it. This is beyond insane times to be living in.

Best wishes and it's been great chatting with you,
Pawgs

❤❤❤❤❤
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:01 PM   #39
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post

OP: How about the gent walks in, gets "comfortable", lays on the bed with the pillow (ever so gently) placed over his face, gets his BBBJ with CIM, we chunk the deuce and bounce...

Okay, Carry On...
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding ❤
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:14 AM   #40
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post

Okay, Carry On...
This would be a near perfect experience for me right now. But, I guess if the provider had the virus but didn't know it you would be completely covered in the virus after getting a BBBJ. You would have to make a shower with soap available for after. Hell I might even be willing to do that with a CBJ as ready as I am for a visit.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:21 AM   #41
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston02110 View Post
I'm ah newbie here, waiting til this blows over, don't want to get any1 else possibly sick even though I'm very ready2go...
-
Go back and read post #26. If that doesn’t induce some sanity, then just jack off.

But be sure and wash your hand first.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:44 AM   #42
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
This would be a near perfect experience for me right now. But, I guess if the provider had the virus but didn't know it you would be completely covered in the virus after getting a BBBJ. You would have to make a shower with soap available for after. Hell I might even be willing to do that with a CBJ as ready as I am for a visit.
Every incall should have access to as many showers as you'd like/body wash/listerine/disposable toothbrushes/disposable cups/liquid handsoap/bottled water, etc. Period, even before this current situation.

To be honest, I'm just waiting for the "Holier Than Thou Hookers" to get sick and all they ever did was "Fuck their Sugar Daddy/S.O/Mess with their Kids/Go to the store/Got gas, etc." Basically did everything else BUT Suck and Fuck for money

Everyone is going to continue to live their lives the way they see fit. All of these damn google links and internet doctor's, like; seriously...

It's another beautiful day, get out and get some fresh air people. Or don't.

Happy Hobbying and Be Grateful for what you still have Today
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women