Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 09:16 AM   #31
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

[QUOTE=ftango4;1055707956]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwpal View Post
I'll stick with AMPS, walk in and don't have to deal with drama infested providers, nor do you have to be screened for 2-3 weeks lol. Oh, and they are some of the hottest women in Dallas. Instant Gratification if you will.

Her name and number were posted so others know what to expect before calling..hopefully they will be smarter than I was and search here first.[/QUOT

I would keep studying grasshopper. I was going to amps in jr high and they were the bottom of the pit... harry hines walkers...total Whore houses. I aint no preacher but between the trafficking, living conditions, ICE, and other LE raids I'm out. Not to mention the totally unsanitary conditions in these amps. Oh and I will leave it with this.. DPD sits over there across the street every friggin day from the Hawaii spa running plates on the cars parked there. Look around. Any warrants? etc,etc, hopefully you get the picture, It aint good from a risk standpoint. Maybe good for a adreneline rush though! lol

oh and lastly big shout out to BSB and Simone! You gals are the best!!!! Thank you for the Wonderful times!! Lets do it again soon you lili hotties!!! thanks
my friends and make sure you don't have any outstanding warrants when you park at
Hawaii or Jade. good luck.
Fear mongering and over generalized assumptions at it's finest.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #32
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
There's a limit on how many characters can be printed in a BP ad. Every time I've posted there...
stop the bus... honey posts on bp?! I've never used bp for hunting but this and another thread have me thinking i'm missing out!

and no honey, we've never met... i'm just a quiet, cyberstalking fan
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #33
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Most BP screening just consist of saying if you are the police or not, so I can see the OP position on this, but once she asked for more and failed her screening should've just moved on to a different option, but then again I understand if you see something you like
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #34
ftango4
Valued Poster

Smile

[QUOTE=Roger.Smith;1055709020]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post

Fear mongering and over generalized assumptions at it's finest.

LOL!! Could write you treatise on the AMP world my friend but I will spare you the details Roger. If you are so fucking smart I am sure you will eventually figure out that when you lay down on that grizzly, germy table for your table shower and realize that like 100 guys have already peed and cum on it that day it may not be that
wonderful shall we say?

If you are there when the place gets raided, yes they release the customers unless

the customers have outstanding warrants in which case they are cuffed and taken to jail.

Ditto with illegal or under age ladies or illegal immingrants on site. Etc.blah blah blah

The" Fear Monger"

ps have several friends that are in the Amp business and they do great until the shit hits the fan. Just trying to make the hobbyists here aware of the pitfalls which most on here all ready are. Good luck my friends. I'll give you this...they may not speak a word of English but most of them are Hot Hot Hot!

sorry for the long post. I have to go to a meeting now but next time we can delve more into the fear mongering of how cops run plates...24-7...and the outstanding warrants they seek. ps Robert: go ahead an throw a front plate on that Lamborgini my friend(its another warrant as I am sure you know,. lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:08 AM   #35
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most annoying post to date. -_- Your point was lost in the shit delivery.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:44 AM   #36
ftango4
Valued Poster

lol. sorry. hit a technical glitch. tried to delete it. something went awry. just doing some more fear mongering. nevemind....
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:04 AM   #37
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv4Fun View Post
stop the bus... honey posts on bp?! I've never used bp for hunting but this and another thread have me thinking i'm missing out!

and no honey, we've never met... i'm just a quiet, cyberstalking fan
Yay! A fan
Thank you

Yes, I post on BP every once in a while. It's where most of the hobbyists are!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #38
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I start screening the moment you contact me. Whether it start by googling your number or searching your handle. Most times I find what I need, sometimes I dont. At that point ill ask for more info but i do try to tip toe

Point is everyone has a computer/phone or tablet and we can all get a fake email address. I could get a new email, join eccie, schedule an appt and rob her....how safe do you think it is now?

I love how p411 functions
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:33 AM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts View Post
I start screening the moment you contact me. Whether it start by googling your number or searching your handle. Most times I find what I need, sometimes I dont. At that point ill ask for more info but i do try to tip toe

Point is everyone has a computer/phone or tablet and we can all get a fake email address. I could get a new email, join eccie, schedule an appt and rob her....how safe do you think it is now?

I love how taint functions

Fixed it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:02 PM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I feel your pain, OP. Those that are giving you a hard time, many of them are so full of shit (no offense to those of you that are full of shit. I still like you ).

It's a real dilemma. I'm kinda in it myself. I've been on this board for 5 years (without looking up numbers), and was on ASPD for a few year before that...and I don't have any references. I can't just see anyone that I want. The ladies that I used to see have just kinda faded from the game for one reason or another, and that left me on the bad side of a chasm, metaphorically speaking.

It's funny how in some instances being on Eccie's not enough. Being on P411's not enough (I should renew with them, btw). I guess we're supposed to include a birth certificate in the process for some. Many of them (providers) require so much, yet I don't know the real names of any ladies on this board. I'm not saying I want to know it (I don't), but isn't that kinda of why we wear 'masks' (hobby/provider handles) in the first place? We're supposed to trust you with our information, yet never have any of yours? Men AND women kill people, or do other harmful stuff, so why is safety supposed to be tilted 100% towards the females? Some of them have boyfriends lurking in the closet. NOW who's safety is compromised?

And many of the ones talking the most shit have COMPLETE ALTERNATE PERSONAS made up. These fuckers are TEE HEE HEE-ing behind the computer while saying what they're saying.

It's also funny to decide to see or not see someone based on a passing acknowledgement from another person that she doesn't know.

REFERENCE A: Oh, he's OK.
REFERENCE B: He's cool.

So, this is supposed to trump a membership or being known on other boards? Really?

I applaud the ladies for what they do. This isn't easy. But some of them take screening too far.

I don't know what to tell you, OP. You just gotta find a way to get your foot in the door. Try not not to let the negative opinions turn you into a villain. It's REALLY hard to come back from that.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:53 PM   #41
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

P411 should be enough with as much as they verify. Its pure simplicity.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women