Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #31
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
The Crime Index for Dallas is 8, meaning that it is only safer than 8% of other U.S. cities, so if you choose to not take steps to ensure your own safety in an especially violent city, there may come a time when you wish you had.
So where did you get this info?

http://www.usa.com/dallas-tx-crime-and-crime-rate.htm
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:56 AM   #32
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I hope some of you gents and ladies with more experience will contribute to this thread, because your life skills would be a valuable addition.

I'm a fairly cautious guy. I don't go to shady areas of town. I don't hobby at night. And I survey my surroundings before exiting my vehicle.

I carry the bare minimums with me to the provider's incall. I leave all but one credit card at home, and I leave it in the car. I carry just the amount (plus enough to tip if I decide to) of money to pay for the session with me to the room.

I have a hobby phone, and I don't even carry my real phone in the car with me. I remove anything of value from the car before I leave home.

Now to the subject of the thread. I have a concealed carry permit, and I'm almost always packing. But I don't want to do anything to make the provider feel anymore uncomfortable than being naked in a hotel room/apartment with a stranger already makes her.

I carry a non-traceable (back to me) firearm, but I leave it in the car. And it's highly unlikely that I would shoot anyone while hobbying, regardless of the circumstances. But I feel uncomfortable not having some means of selfdefense with me. I have several nonlethal items I could carry up to the room, and I'm wondering what other clients take up with them, and what items the ladies keep with them for protection.

I usually do take a knife, and I have mace and a stun gun I could take up to the room. But spraying mace inside a closed room would most likely effect me as much as any attacker. And I'm wondering what the provider would think if she saw a stun gun in my bag.

Any thoughts?
Having read thru all of this (I'm sure I don't remember most of it) I have a few thoughts .
This initial post starts out as hobby specific then later you seem to make it more protection in general. But since you posted it on a hobby board I'll keep it hobby specific.

So from what I'm reading you travel with a gun (non-traceable), a stun gun, a knife, and mace. You don't go to shady areas, you don't hobby at night, you mentioned seeing providers in hotels. I think you said you don't see backpage providers and everyone you see is on here and\or P411. So why on earth would you need to carry any weapons to the actual room with the provider? And I think if a provider knew you had a stun gun, a real gun, or a knife with you in the room with you and her alone she probably wouldn't see you. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

As for me...I would never take anything to the room that would alarm my hour-long girlfriend. But I've screened, read plenty of reviews, and also see providers that are here and p411. I also don't see that many different providers, I stay with the few I like and trust. I've been doing this quite a while (too long really) and have not once felt I was in any kind of danger (except driving on LBJ).

**Edit** I thought about it and have to admit I was a little scared when BSB had me restrained to her bed (but only in a good way).
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:21 AM   #33
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
I got it here:

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/tx/dallas/crime/
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #34
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Having read thru all of this (I'm sure I don't remember most of it) I have a few thoughts .
This initial post starts out as hobby specific then later you seem to make it more protection in general. But since you posted it on a hobby board I'll keep it hobby specific.

So from what I'm reading you travel with a gun (non-traceable), a stun gun, a knife, and mace. You don't go to shady areas, you don't hobby at night, you mentioned seeing providers in hotels. I think you said you don't see backpage providers and everyone you see is on here and\or P411. So why on earth would you need to carry any weapons to the actual room with the provider? And I think if a provider knew you had a stun gun, a real gun, or a knife with you in the room with you and her alone she probably wouldn't see you. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

As for me...I would never take anything to the room that would alarm my hour-long girlfriend. But I've screened, read plenty of reviews, and also see providers that are here and p411. I also don't see that many different providers, I stay with the few I like and trust. I've been doing this quite a while (too long really) and have not once felt I was in any kind of danger (except driving on LBJ).

**Edit** I thought about it and have to admit I was a little scared when BSB had me restrained to her bed (but only in a good way).

"And I think if a provider knew you had a stun gun, a real gun, or a knife with you in the room with you and her alone she probably wouldn't see you."

I don't know - Pistol Marks might.

Great post by the way. And I agree that spooking the provider before or during a session would be highly counterproductive. And if you carefully read my OP (which obviously many previous posters did not), you'll see that I was asking for other people's thoughts about taking non lethal items to an incall, not that I do so. Although I always carry a Swiss Army knife with me. Hopefully the provider would consider that a tool (it's got a bottle opener and wine cork screw on it).
Old 12-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #35
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Darling - You can't rape the willing.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:27 AM   #36
eyefo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wheretoknow:

I empathize with your concern for safety. We all bring our background and life view into our encounters.

My concerns have been about the legalities and avoiding detection by LE, not being accosted by thugs.

Consequently, I have three rules that I follow.

1) Research
2) Research
3) Research

Realizing I can't change my view of the world and experience, I've had to approach hobbying in a way that satisfies my concerns.

Therefore, I read review after review after review of the ladies I have seen.

Then I come up with a "consensus" opinion and either she's a candidate or not.

If she sees clients from cheap motels in bad parts of town... that's the end.
If she has a record of iffy reviews.... she's out.
If she seems to have personal issues... she's out.

And so on....

By the time I come up with candidates... it turns out that mine have rather extensive reviews, the vast majority of which are positive in terms of ALL aspects of the encounter, not the least of which is safety.

So my "weapon" of choice is to "swim" in a small pool of encounters which I feel comfortable with. Even then... I'm always a bit nervous going in, and usually drive by the location ahead of time, have a burner phone, leave everything in my car, and the other normal advice.

I suggest narrowing your scope of pursuit to the type encounter you'd be comfortable with, and picking from those. I don't think you can eliminate 100% of your concerns, but I think the high 90's can be realistically met.
eyefo is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:45 PM   #37
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry, but if I saw someone who brought all of those weapons with him to my incall, I would think he was up to something and trying to rob me. It would scare me enough to not see him at all. Like the others said, do your homework and you won't need all that stuff. Also, listen to your gut. IF you go somewhere and something doesn't feel right, then leave. Better safe than sorry.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:18 PM   #38
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I can understand the desire to be safe but, I would not take any of my firearms to an incall. The BEST way to ensure your safety is to do excellent research. There are portions of the city I won't go to for hobbying, but even there you don't need a firearm. My suggestion is to either rent the motel room yourself, or find a provider that is in an area you feel comfortable in.
BTW, you said you only leave a credit card in your car......the danger of leaving anything in your car is that the car can be broken into while you are using your gun....Take only what you need with you and only shoot your gun not any of your weapons.
Stay Safe
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #39
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Unless you're a female provider, keeping your distance isn't going to be a problem. And if you're a mugger, carjacker, or other kind of ne'er-do-well, keeping your distance would probably be a good idea.

I get it that some of you are not concerned about your own well-being, but many of us refuse to be a victim. As the saying goes, "when seconds count, the cops are only minutes away."

And since you have all of 1 review (and your last attempt was a NCNS), apparently keeping away from the ladies isn't a problem for you either.
Your logic is stunningly bipolar. Your avatar is interesting.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:35 PM   #40
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
"And I think if a provider knew you had a stun gun, a real gun, or a knife with you in the room with you and her alone she probably wouldn't see you."

I don't know - Pistol Marks might.

Great post by the way. And I agree that spooking the provider before or during a session would be highly counterproductive. And if you carefully read my OP (which obviously many previous posters did not), you'll see that I was asking for other people's thoughts about taking non lethal items to an incall, not that I do so. Although I always carry a Swiss Army knife with me. Hopefully the provider would consider that a tool (it's got a bottle opener and wine cork screw on it).
You need help. But then you could be Tara in disguise too. Your methodology compares. Having come to that conclusion I will leave you to fun.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:59 PM   #41
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
Your logic is stunningly bipolar.
Reminds me of Demi Moore's line from "A Few Good Men" where the judge overrules her objection, and then she "strenuously objects". I'm assuming in your degrees of bipolarism that "stunningly bipolar" is worse that just regular bipolar. Because "stunningly beautiful" (at least to most folks) is better than just "beautiful".

Quote:
But then you could be Tara in disguise too. Your methodology compares.
No, if I was Tara I suspect that your inbox would have already blown up (maybe even literally) and there would be contracts out on you.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #42
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim. View Post
I'm sorry, but if I saw someone who brought all of those weapons with him to my incall, I would think he was up to something and trying to rob me. It would scare me enough to not see him at all. Like the others said, do your homework and you won't need all that stuff. Also, listen to your gut. IF you go somewhere and something doesn't feel right, then leave. Better safe than sorry.
Slim - Thanks for posting. I was hoping (but not expecting) to get more posts like yours - thoughtful and informative. And no personal attacks - kind of refreshing.
Old 12-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #43
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

One more thing to consider, if your research fails you and you end up walking into a bust, having a gun could turn misdemeanors into felonies.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:41 PM   #44
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need help. But then you could be Tara in disguise too. Your methodology compares. Having come to that conclusion I will leave you to fun.
Ah! good to see that the stalker is on the job!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:27 AM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
One more thing to consider, if your research fails you and you end up walking into a bust, having a gun could turn misdemeanors into felonies.
Excellent point!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women