Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2014, 01:35 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Ahhh, so the meltdown will be happening soon, right? Just like the end of the world is pending due to the passage of universal health care? As evidenced by the endless promises from the Republicans about their relentless efforts to repeal it....well, here we are..... and not a peep out of any of you. We'll keep waiting for those dire predictions to come true. After all, how on earth could a group of idiots like the current clown posse that comprises the GOP presidential choices possibly be expected to get elected without the usual bullshit republican scare tactics? Just make it up, say it enough times, and folks like you will begin to believe it.

As for the war in Iraq....who is calling for troops on the ground? That would be your group.....Putting us right back where we were....US troopers targets for IED's, endless casualties, billions more spent....for what? Shithole middle eastern countries who ought to be left alone to slaughter each other for religious reasons as they see fit.
Fuck them.

In the meantime, 5.9% is lowest jobless rating since uhhhhhh.....2008...which is, coincidentally enough, the last time a Republican occupied the White House. Hmmmm. Oh, I know....those percentages mean nothing....unless, of course, they are up around 7% or 8%.....and, then, they are God's gospel truth proving that President Obama is the economic anti-Christ. Odd, how that works. Save your mumbo jumbo, you can't have it both fucking ways chief.

You really don't keep up with the literature. Those 7 million that signed up for Obamacare (some under duress) has dropped to 6 million and the CBO has crunched the numbers. Next year (only three months away) they would have to sign up 7 million MORE people to make it work and they already got the easy ones. Obamacare is on the road to failure. Also, the end part of the process is not finished yet. They don't know EXACTLY who has signed up, who has paid, who qualifies, and who gets a subsidy.

Leon Panetta is calling for boots on the ground, former generals are saying that US troops will be necessary, and even Hillary has said that Obama screwed up by ignoring ISIS.

I bet your dick hurts. You said that unemployment now has finally gotten to the level when a republican was in the White House. So things were better with a republican in the White House.... or that is what you said isn't it. Real unemployment is a lot higher than 6.9% and anyone who is not an idiot realizes that. When you factor in all the people no longer working who want to work, unemployment goes up to 12-15 %. It's just simple math and you can't argue with it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Ahhh, so the meltdown will be happening soon, right? Just like the end of the world is pending due to the passage of universal health care? As evidenced by the endless promises from the Republicans about their relentless efforts to repeal it....well, here we are..... and not a peep out of any of you. We'll keep waiting for those dire predictions to come true. After all, how on earth could a group of idiots like the current clown posse that comprises the GOP presidential choices possibly be expected to get elected without the usual bullshit republican scare tactics? Just make it up, say it enough times, and folks like you will begin to believe it.

As for the war in Iraq....who is calling for troops on the ground? That would be your group.....Putting us right back where we were....US troopers targets for IED's, endless casualties, billions more spent....for what? Shithole middle eastern countries who ought to be left alone to slaughter each other for religious reasons as they see fit.
Fuck them.

In the meantime, 5.9% is lowest jobless rating since uhhhhhh.....2008...which is, coincidentally enough, the last time a Republican occupied the White House. Hmmmm. Oh, I know....those percentages mean nothing....unless, of course, they are up around 7% or 8%.....and, then, they are God's gospel truth proving that President Obama is the economic anti-Christ. Odd, how that works. Save your mumbo jumbo, you can't have it both fucking ways chief.

My side? Please explain to me what my side is. What exactly is my political ideology?
Try reading my words, again, with an open mind. The meltdown happened mostly 2009. It wasn't as bad short term as it could have been but long term recovery has been hindered by it. Tarp saved companies that should have failed for bad decision making. It also gave them access to cheap money which has caused unprecedented stock buy backs. That's why the stock market is so high. It's a fucking bubble.
I blamed TARP on idiot Republicans. They passed legislation in order to try to save John McCains silly ass. Just so happens Obama voted for it. Probably for the same reason. So he could say he did.
Fuck a company too big to fail. No one is going to come bail my ass out if I don't keep my business above water. Matter of fact they will come running like a pack of wolves if I do something stupid.
I believe Tarp set us back 4 maybe six years in this recovery. We should have taken our lumps when we could and held CEO's responsible not pass more legislation that only makes the Lawyers and Accountants richer and protects the CEO's from themselves.

You obviously don't understand my position on Iraq. Let me try to explain it, again.
The fact is we did go in and we, America, made a promise to democratize the country and keep it secure until that democracy could get a strong enough foothold. Bush warned that it was going to be a long campaign. What he didn't say was how long. It would take at least two maybe three generations to democratize Iraq. You have to kill off the first then win the hearts and minds of the next two. Rebublicans and Democrats were all gung ho to take out Sadam and his WMD's. Did he actually have them. I believe he had some, not a lot, and they ended up in Syria where they possibly have been used.

No one knows if ISIS would be in place had we not gone in. I tend to doubt it because Sadam probably would have taken their head off but we can't know for sure. Sadam was getting more radical and defiant. He was basically shooting the whole world the bird and daring us to do something about it. Hindsight says we probably should have left him alone. We didn't, we went in, took him out, established a government and left. That created a vacuum that sucked ISIS in. Now we are revisiting the whole thing because some journalists are finding their heads chopped off. Is that really necessary or are we doing something because mid term elections are a month away and Obama is under pressure from vulnerable high ranking democrats to do something, anything to help them save their seats. If that's the case it is as dumb or dumber as going in the first time.

We may have had a chance to stabilize the region with diplomacy the first time. We don't have that possibility now because we aren't trusted and as you said in a different post we can't defeat these people. Why would we want that region stabl? Well, it really comes down to thinking we can prevent armageddon. A majority of Americans believe that is where it will begin. Bible prophecy and all. Problem is if it is prophecy we really can't stop it. If it's not then why bother? Because we made a promise to Israel and the bible says that you either support Israel and God or you don't, if you don't then you will suffer the wrath. Again a majority of Americans believe that so politics reflects that position.
We are becoming more and more secular. Our foreign policy will one day reflect that secularism. Now is not the time.

We need to get the fuck out of the whole area, develop our own resources here at home and let those fuckers fight amongst themselves. Europe needs to protect themselves not depend on us and we need to protect our own borders. Israel needs to do what it needs to do to survive. We can support them without getting so heavily involved but I say let Israel have at them. If it brings about armageddon then a few of us will be prepared. If it's just another war then let the fuckers all kill each other. We have enemies that want to bring us down. I think now that they want us coming to them. 72 virgins and all that crap.

But hindsight is 20/20 isn't it?

I've been thinking about this and I see a trend of repetition similar to the period between WWII and Vietnam. Compare WWII to the first Gulf war. We went in and kicked ass in a short time. Our military came home heros and America supported them. Now move to Korea or the second gulf war. We probably went when it wasn't really in our best interests, Americans got tired of the fighting and dying. The troops finally came home but not to the hero's welcome of WWII. Now we're back in Vietnam fighting an enemy that we can't beat. In order to try and save lives we will set ROE that gets soldiers killed and the soldiers in order to save their own lives will start killing indiscriminately. Their superiors will look the other way because the idiots on the hill and in the White House have no real skin in the game. Their sons and daughters are not on the front lines. Mark my words, if we go in with boots on the ground, our military will come home to insults and spit in their faces and next thing you know it will be 1978 all over again.

So you go ahead and keep patting your boy on the back. You defend him against any and all criticisms, defend his lies and blame his predecessors for his problems. You know what, He asked for it. He promised Hope and Change and free health care for all. He told us that he would bring unemployment to less than 8% by 2010 and made excuses when he didn't. He has refused to hold anyone accountable in the face of scandal after scandal. He has weakened our military and thereby weakened our diplomacy. He surrounds himself with people, that by their own incompetence, make him appear smarter than he is. Under his watch, ISIS has become a force. His fault, maybe, maybe not but it's his watch, he needs to own it. He was supposed to be the great uniter but has done more to divide this country than anyone in my lifetime. How you people can continue to defend this buffoon and keep a straight face is beyond me.

Here's the worst part. The next guy or gal we elect will be worse than him. Our society no longer expects the bar to be raised we look for ways to sneak under it. That's why we are falling behind in education. We don't give our kids an education we teach them to pass a fucking test and if they don't pass they get special attention until they do. Obama has set more precedents for being incompetent and getting away with it than any President I remember and here's the rub. He doesn't seem to really care.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women