Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162520
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #31
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Brilliant analysis of what is wrong with our country, not dure of how its going to get fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
Subject: Idiots

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents' permission to go on a field trip or
take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion ... you might
live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check,
buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the
government ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from
owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16
fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt ... you might live in a
country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a
24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a
woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions
of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more ... you might live in a

If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his
teacher is "cute", but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class
in grade school is perfectly acceptable ... you might live in a

If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug
infested homes... you might live in a country founded by geniuses
but run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government's plan for getting people back to work is to be NOT working with 99 weeks of Unemployment checks and no
requirement to prove they applied but can't find work ... you might
live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big
screen TV while your neighbor buys iPhones, TV's and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage ... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #32
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Brilliant analysis of what is wrong with our country, not dure of how its going to get fixed.
Our Do-Nothing but filibuster blowhards in Congress, who BTW had their pay exempted from any sequester pay cuts, is hard .....or more correctly hardly at work finding any solution......LOL!!!
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #33
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Re the above, already quoted post:

I admire many of the founding fathers. But I am sick and tired of hearing them worshipped as geniuses. For the most part they were just another wave of rich white guys that found some relatively empty land. Manifest destiny and the Louisiana Purchase? What the hell else where people going to do but move west and settle? The FFs weren't all that smart and they weren't all that benevolent and until we start thinking outside the box about some of the mistakes they made I feel the American experiment is doomed to look like a pimple in the history books.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #34
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

The founders were a bit more like ordinary people, and imperfect as the rest of us, died broke, risked there lives and wealth, but in their well meaning hearts, gave us freedom, and our constitution is amazing, and the structure of our goverment is fine, it is the motives that are foul. Truly, our government is being run by idiots today, with a few exceptions. If they forget who donated to their campaign, stop towing the party line, and think about the people, we would all be better off. The majority are useless, and restrain the changes need. The cliche, u can't sore like an eagle when u work with a bunch of turkeys comes to mind
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #35
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Don't judge the Founding Fathers or ourselves too harshly!

Yes, our country may be somewhat polarized and paralyzed right now, but unless you can think of another country you would like us to emulate, we still have, relatively speaking, about the best (albeit imperfect) political system mortal human beings have the good fortune to design and sustain.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #36
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

They're going to station drones at the air reserve base in my city. I'm not exactly thrilled.
SpinShooter is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #37
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
They're going to station drones at the air reserve base in my city. I'm not exactly thrilled.
They are doing the same around the NF USAF base and some folks there are tickled pink over it.

Seems they feel there is a need to protect us from them terrorists our US corporate polices seem to create around the world.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #38
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
They are doing the same around the NF USAF base and some folks there are tickled pink over it.

Seems they feel there is a need to protect us from them terrorists our US corporate polices seem to create around the world.
That's the base to which I was referring.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #39
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinShooter View Post
That's the base to which I was referring.
Thought so....

Here's a clip where at 48-58 seconds into it, Dubya sums up the Republican position....

After watching Michelle Bachmann in OP clip you get the feeling she was emulating her hero Dubya......ijs
Old 04-14-2013, 11:17 PM   #40
SpinShooter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
Thought so....

Here's a clip where at 48-58 seconds into it, Dubya sums up the Republican position....

After watching Michelle Bachmann in OP clip you get the feeling she was emulating her hero Dubya......ijs
Heh, pretty much. Honestly, neither the Democratic nor the Republican parties are doing what's right for the US. It doesn't serve the best interests of anyone, other than them, to continue the backbiting.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Yeah, brilliant.

If you have a third grade mentality on how things work.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:03 AM   #42
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I saw that guy to Brennan's left trying to work in how all the drones in Libya at the time were military flights (not CIA and certainly not White House) and not equipped with strike capability, but the Secty seemed to think even that was too much loose talk.

What moron sits there asking the country's top spooks about black ops, in open session with cameras rolling? I had a big laugh (at her expense) as they all took a few seconds gaping at each other, trying to think of anything at all it would be safe to tell her.

Idiot sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee and believes stuff she reads on Drudge. Seriously messed up.
HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM   #43
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yeah, brilliant.

If you have a third grade mentality on how things work.
LMAO!!! Yeah, even 3rd graders have a better handle on the use of common sense than the current screw ups . . . . I mean administration.
I wish someone would tell me, starting with the Carter administration, just how it works. And please, use verifiable FACTS, not just your biased opinions.

And getting back to the Drones, have you heard ?

Attachment 209352
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #44
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rke324 View Post
LMAO!!! Yeah, even 3rd graders have a better handle on the use of common sense than the current screw ups . . . . I mean administration.
I wish someone would tell me, starting with the Carter administration, just how it works. And please, use verifiable FACTS, not just your biased opinions.

And getting back to the Drones, have you heard ?

Attachment 209352
What is the "it" you're refering to? Please tell me when the last time a republican president balanced a budget? Please explain cheney's statement "deficits don't matter". Where are the WMDs?
Republicans are far more responsible for the current fiscal and social state of the country than Dems. You're quite fortunate that the eccie COC doesn't allow abusive language towards other members because you certainly deserve a major tongue lashing.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #45
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
What is the "it" you're refering to? Please tell me when the last time a republican president balanced a budget? Please explain cheney's statement "deficits don't matter". Where are the WMDs?
Republicans are far more responsible for the current fiscal and social state of the country than Dems. You're quite fortunate that the eccie COC doesn't allow abusive language towards other members because you certainly deserve a major tongue lashing.

drluv1, feel free to PM me. And maybe you should redo your homework on the vote, Dem. and Rep. on the WMD's. As for the fiscal and social state of the country, you need look no further than the Carter administration for starts then add the Clinton administration to compound what Carter started. I'll be happy to share the FACTS with you.
rke324 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women