Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #31
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I, personally, would stop if I had a child growing and depending on me for life. It's just that I look at the child as not asking to be here so why put the added stress of providing on your body and the innocent life inside you? Pregnancy is already stressful enough and to add the thought of a dangerous client, a bad session due to hormonal embalances, the stress of having your business suffer after a bad review, the doctor visits, the leg cramps, the weight gain, the sore boobs, the nausea, the upset stomachs, heartburn, the crying spells, getting the baby's necessities together, planning on everything...I would think NOT. Maybe work the first three months while you're not showing, but nothing after three months. I know I personally couldn't stand the pressure of my child's father on my stomach at 5 months and on, so why would I want to have mutiple gent's day after day, different weights and masses on me that I didn't know?

Just my opinion.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:40 AM   #32
humble&horny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
If an unborn person is not a person prior to birth then you are absolutely correct. If on the other hand, the unborn person is a person, then it's not as cut and dry as "her body, her choice." Determining which case is true is fundamentally critical to the pro-life vs. pro-choice debate. If a fetus is nothing more than a parasitic conglomeration of tissue, then a woman's liberty to choose what to do with her body MUST be guaranteed. If on the other hand, a person becomes a person prior to birth, that person has the same fundamental right to life that the rest of us who have had the good fortune of being born have. I guess, not knowing the motivation of the OP concerning why she asked the question leaves us all a little too uninformed to properly answer her question.

wtf, why is this turning into an abortion debate? I'm as pro-life as they come (abortion makes baby Jesus cry, folks). But the mother having sex at any point during the pregnancy does not hurt the baby (unless you're talking about after the water breaks, hehe). Doctors even recommend this for mothers who are running past their due date.

To OP: if you want to provide during your pregnancy, you should do it. Just be careful and screen, screen, screen. There are some who have their own hangups and won't see you - there are others that won't care and will, and still others who are into it and will see you because you are pregnant. WALDT - every guy is different.
humble&horny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #33
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

there's something about a pregnant provider that is unsettling to me. I always wonder who she's been barebacking. Like, is this a result of some one night stand? I guess everybody has their kinks though.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #34
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
This is the same argument that Pro-Choice advocates (including yourself) which leads me to the next point.
Fucking typos and OCD...sorry
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women