Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2018, 05:09 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

A boat with Texas HIGHWAY Patrol on it? Texas. It's like a whole other Alabama.
Does Alabama have a "Mexican border" problem?

Texas does ... but Texas knows how to handle it ...

Raaaancooor. Follow the dot!
[/QUOTE]
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:35 AM   #32
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is that yours, "Mr. Professor of Political Science"?

According to you then ....

On October 1, 2017, the State of Nevada slaughtered 58 people and injured another 851 in a shooting spree in Las Vegas.

And on September 11, 2001 ....

Washington, D.C. killed 189 people

The State of New York killed 2763 people and injured about 10,000

The State of Pennsylvania killed 44 people

Aren't you from Pennsylvania?
The 44 people you refer to as killed in Pennsylvania was on sept 11 in the terrorist attack in a plane crash, they were hero’s. As far as I know we only have 2 deplorables in Pennsylvania , Bambino and lustylad, they both are sexually confused closet gays hence their gay oriented stage names. Bambino the little female deer and LustyLad which just sounds gay plus he spends his days thinking about my large penis and has posted about it to the point of being creepy. So yes Pennsylvania has its problems but compare that to how many deplorables we have here from Texas and it’s not even close, Texas is the destination of choice if your a deplorable.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:41 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
The 44 people you refer to as killed in Pennsylvania was on sept 11 in the terrorist attack in a plane crash, they were hero’s.
Can you believe the State of Pennsylvania killed "44 heroes"!

BTW "Fantasy Professor" ... the proper spelling of the plural of the word "hero" is "HEROES" ... NOT "hero’s" ... you dumbfuck!

Old 02-06-2018, 06:56 AM   #34
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Can you believe the State of Pennsylvania killed "44 heroes"!

BTW "Fantasy Professor" ... the proper spelling of the plural of the word "hero" is "HEROES" ... NOT "hero’s" ... you dumbfuck!

A plane fell out of the sky you dildoe, that’s a little different than Kennedy being shot on the ground during a parade in Texas!

For the last time I dictate I do not type, if I say heroes it can be spelled multiple ways, deal with it because I don’t have time to worry about dictation errors!
Old 02-06-2018, 07:23 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A plane fell out of the sky you dildoe, that’s a little different than Kennedy being shot on the ground during a parade in Texas!

For the last time I dictate I do not type, if I say heroes it can be spelled multiple ways, deal with it because I don’t have time to worry about dictation errors!
You're nothing but a dumbfuck!

Who told you the "plane fell out of the sky"?

It was the fault of the State of Pennsylvania according to you!

Sorry Mr. Fantasy Professor who can't spell worth a shit!

And with regard to what you do you misspelled it again!

For you ...it's spelled "DickTate"!
Old 02-06-2018, 07:49 AM   #36
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Another bald-faced lie, Professor Idiot.

Not that it matters (since we ALL know you're a complete illiterate and are too embarrassed to admit you know little about punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, and Basic Grammar 101, etc) but I've checked with a pair of friends who have first hand knowledge in this area.

One, who works at TI, told me all dictation devices he knows of are programmed "to know" the difference in plural and possessive tenses. And would never spell out the word TRY'S as you attempted to slide by everyone yesterday. Again...there is No Such Word, dimwit.

Another friend I checked in with (a real professor at SMU....that's located in Dallas, Texas, btw) uses such a device (has one in his university office and keeps another at his home office) and he told me errors of this ilk are rare if ever. Unless you're speaking Ebonics with marbles and mashed potatoes in your mouth, most dictation devices are going to record and spell correctly if/when keyed to print.

Oh, wait...was that racist? Damn....those effin' Texas deplorables Strike Again, huh?

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:56 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Becot,

Reminds me of "salesman"'s story about a demo of a voice activated computer at the Pentagon with some "brass," including a General, observing how one could ask the computer a question and the computer would respond with a pre-recorded voice. One of the officers asked the computer a question that would require some explanation and the computer responded simply, "yes"! The General asked, "Yes, what?"

The computer responded: "Yes, Sir!"

If StandingInShit actually had one ... it would respond ....

"You figure it out, you FAKE DUMBSHIT!"
Old 02-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #38
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Another bald-faced lie, Professor Idiot.

Not that it matters (since we ALL know you're a complete illiterate and are too embarrassed to admit you know little about punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, and Basic Grammar 101, etc) but I've checked with a pair of friends who have first hand knowledge in this area.

One, who works at TI, told me all dictation devices he knows of are programmed "to know" the difference in plural and possessive tenses. And would never spell out the word TRY'S as you attempted to slide by everyone yesterday. Again...there is No Such Word, dimwit.

Another friend I checked in with (a real professor at SMU....that's located in Dallas, Texas, btw) uses such a device (has one in his university office and keeps another at his home office) and he told me errors of this ilk are rare if ever. Unless you're speaking Ebonics with marbles and mashed potatoes in your mouth, most dictation devices are going to record and spell correctly if/when keyed to print.

Oh, wait...was that racist? Damn....those effin' Texas deplorables Strike Again, huh?

Obviously you friend is wrong. It depends on your dictation device. You can even just type Trys in your spell check and it’s auto recognized as try’s. On certain devices if they hear trys they will convert it to try’s not tries, if they don’t hear the i , sound devices can produce odd results just ask SIRI!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:27 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obviously you friend is wrong. It depends on your dictation device. You can even just type Trys in your spell check and it’s auto recognized as try’s. On certain devices if they hear trys they will convert it to try’s not tries, if they don’t hear the i , sound devices can produce odd results just ask SIRI!

The Imaginary Professor's imaginary students in his imaginary courses while he's dreaming AT NIGHT with Mom in the next room, must be "challenged" trying to review their imaginary lecture notes trying to decipher the ELECTRONICS EBONICS his imaginary program spits out when he opens his fat mouth to deliver his imaginary LECTURE!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #40
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

So what you're saying is you purchased a dictation device that is as stupid as you are then, right?

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:06 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what you're saying is you purchased a dictation device that is as stupid as you are then, right?
Yep, his "newfangled device" cannot distinguish between ...

"trys" .... "try’s" ..... and .... "tries"!!!!!

Every time I type out the sentence: "He trys so hard to appear intelligent!"

I wonder if I just told him (or her in this case): "You tries too hard to appear intelligent" ... would he/she understand better!

StandingInShit .... please don't come to Texas ...

Old 02-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
so what is the model/name of dictation machine you supposedly use.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:45 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
so what is the model/name of dictation machine you supposedly use.
StandingInShit uses the Stormy Daniels BlowUp #1a.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:56 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

StandingInShit .... Welcome to Texas!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women