Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2021, 07:52 PM   #31
Pyle1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I don't understand how I am supposed to have more energy and mental clarity when a raging hard-on keeps waking me up at night.
Pyle1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 11:05 PM   #32
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Day 14 - friday night I went out in the galleria to watch the rockets for a couple hours and stopped by Chicas Locas on the way back. Had a great time, hadn't been acting out in a couple weeks so my dopamine receptors were going crazy just from getting lap dances. It was really intense. Got a haircut today at Chi Hair and Nails, and tina gave me the haircut. She started massaging my shoulders and good thing I was running late for something bc it felt incredible, and I was starting to tell myself I should get one and tell her I just want a regular massage. would never happen.

So tonight a girl came over my place for the first time since we started dating and since I have not released in a while I have noticed my sensitivity has returned during normal interactions - for example all I did was kiss this girl and I started to get an erection, whereas if I had released today I would not have been so sensitive or enjoyed the kiss so much. also - its midnight, didn't sleep that great last night bc I woke up early and had drinks in my system - and I have a lot more energy than when I am acting out at massage parlors, etc. semen retention so far has been a worthwhile experiment. Lots more energy, mental clarity, and hypersensitivity in situations.
mynameismudd is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 12:13 AM   #33
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

All very interesting. Just “ hard " to put into practice. I'll have to give it some thought.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:14 AM   #34
mynameismudd
Premium Access

You have to redirect that sexual energy - its occupying your mind and that's why you would lie awake at night. Try a dopamine detox, or practice semen retention and see how you feel. If nothing else - if you practice both for a month it will reset your brain, and if you decide to go back to the hobbyist lifestyle at least you'll know whats on the other side and your brain and physical being will be restored! Its like giving up alcohol for a month - difficult but your liver recovers and when you go back to it your tolerance is much lower.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Or just go fuck your favorite provider. NNN is stupid.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:51 PM   #36
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Cryptkicker, I understand you are not ready to accept semen retention as having positive benefits, but I have personally experienced them. Its not about abstinence in November - but saving and redirecting your life force. It is scientifically proven semen retention is good for your body and mind. Mike Tyson has practiced this during his glory days. I am a man with a sex addiction, who acted out 9X last month - am telling you its good for your willpower, confidence, brainpower, focus and energy levels.

I am sure you are aware real success begins outside your comfort zone. No nut November has some real positive effects on both your body and mind.
Old 11-14-2021, 04:58 PM   #37
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

The proven health benefits of nutting on a regular basis far outweighs NNN.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:23 PM   #38
mynameismudd
Premium Access

That is not accurate at all - and even if it was a month is a drop in the bucket. The health and mental benefits of retaining your semen are tremendous. Semen retention leads to a longer and healthier life. I am a hobbyist, a very active one at that...and the benefits are mind blowing! Try it sometime for yourself and report back instead of just dismissing it. Do some research for youself.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:31 PM   #39
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

You must be into astrology
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 01:45 AM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'll take my chances with empty balls, I'm in heaven all day walking around after draining the poison, I was doing long strokes today just waiting to fill up the pussy, then I let it pump out like a oil rig. You can't tell me that being backed up is better 😂
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 05:12 AM   #41
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I have soooo many ?

Does that mean no nut for 30 days.
or just no nut from providers?
No touching yourself and releasing your own stress for 30 days?
I do not have one so I would not know but wouldn't that cause blue balls in the most severe case?
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 08:28 AM   #42
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameismudd View Post
That is not accurate at all - and even if it was a month is a drop in the bucket. The health and mental benefits of retaining your semen are tremendous. Semen retention leads to a longer and healthier life. I am a hobbyist, a very active one at that...and the benefits are mind blowing! Try it sometime for yourself and report back instead of just dismissing it. Do some research for youself.
I did and you are still an idiot. There is no scientific proof of what you are claiming and in fact the majority of reputable scientific studies say you do yourself more harm than good with this. But you do you and we will enjoy the hookers you are ignoring on your quest. BTW, who hurt you that you decided not to nut for at least 30 days?
Old 11-15-2021, 02:41 PM   #43
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

https://youtu.be/ZYhZMsvBWSU

Check out what this urologist says
Im with the thought that nuttin more is better for ya.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 05:18 PM   #44
mynameismudd
Premium Access

No nut at all - from anywhere or anything
Old 11-15-2021, 05:23 PM   #45
mynameismudd
Premium Access

No one hurt me - its good to take a break from being a sex addict once in while - its a time to reset and recharge - and there are many positive benefits I can personally attest to - try it, or not, or call me names for trying to improve myself - its all gravy! Its nice to recharge once in a while!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women