Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2021, 12:19 PM   #31
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Good thing there's whores out there that do it all, too many amateurs in the hobby wanting a pros rate offering the minimal, you simps cheerleaders should be ashamed of yourselves, or maybe you tricks are happy with the basics 🤔🤧😂 I like basic at times, they also get basic compensation
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:31 PM   #32
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've done it a few times. It can be good. Picked up a girl at Rick's way back in the day and she came home with me for $ the first time. She was into it so we did it a lot that first night. Later, we dated for a while and would do it off and on. As I was going down on another provider, I started playing with her starfish with my finger. She pulled my hand away and I thought okay, she doesn't like that. But she pulled my hand up to her face and put my finger in her mouth to get it good and wet, then she put it back where it had been and I stuck it in. She got off to that and then when we went to fuck, she stuck my dick in her ass and fucked me hard.

I don't ask for it, but if a girl is in to it, I'm game.
bullet0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:53 PM   #33
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I have a whore with me tonight that takes it up the ass, one look at her starfish and you know she's been gapped a few times before, my last ass penetration was with her about a year ago, funny running into her today

I wish I could post up some pics up to bring this thread to life, Might wait until the morning before going in the rear access, if you have my number already text for pics
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 01:05 PM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Good thing there's whores out there that do it all, too many amateurs in the hobby wanting a pros rate offering the minimal, you simps cheerleaders should be ashamed of yourselves, or maybe you tricks are happy with the basics 🤔🤧😂 I like basic at times, they also get basic compensation
Exactly some do it ALL some advertise Greek, bbfs PSE , me I’m more of a GFE That’s where the boundaries come in we have to have them or you guys will just go ludicrous on us! I know you got more common sense than this BLM. It’s not being a basic bitch its being careful with boundaries and doing what we like to do, how are we gonna do Greek if we don’t enjoy it and then you guys don’t enjoy it it? that’s why there’s A diverse amount of girls in the business that can please everybody one girl doesn’t do what you like on to the next.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 08:25 AM   #35
teprac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The more y'all post makes me curious to try this out...im thinking it's more mental than anything else.. You only live once, right?
teprac is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:51 AM   #36
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ if the girl is. Receptive to it go for it a lot of guys love it and women. I’m just not one. To each is own dear.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 06:56 AM   #37
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:55 AM   #38
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I have a whore with me tonight that takes it up the ass, one look at her starfish and you know she's been gapped a few times before
You can always tell by pics, they have that "Dark Ring Around The Ass Color" (Like Ring Around The Collar). I would tell my friends "Her ass may say no greek for pay butt, she's getting it in the ass on a DAILY BASIS for free from some damn body"...

Have a Great Day, Happy Shopping and Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 11:39 PM   #39
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

....soooooo let me get this straight....

it's kinda like "taint" ?

(You know, for "Pyramider")

* I never mention taint without due respek to 'ol three sides....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women