Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2018, 12:39 PM   #31
Guest080518
Account Disabled

User ID: 421968
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Actually posting messages won’t get you banned....it is a violation of the guidelines but not a bannable offense

unless you’re putting someone’s personal info or you get an infraction for it and it causes you to point out (reach 25 points you get a vacation)
Its me we're talking about. I'll get banned. Lol.
Well I'm here tough luck love. The adult thing would be to just stay out of eachothers way. However knowing you that's very unlikely. But please keep bumping my thread
Guest080518 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:53 PM   #32
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

One more bump for ya....

Y’all have a good day....I gotta do my hair now
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #33
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

That's what I thought.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #34
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarah512 View Post
I was banned yes, for false accusations. Had I actually done anything wrong I still wouldn't have any of my accounts.
You were banned for legitimate reasons. I'm sorry that the truth hurts but you really need to move on. No one likes those who play the perpetual victim...

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #35
Guest080518
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
You were banned for legitimate reasons. I'm sorry that the truth hurts but you really need to move on. No one likes those who play the perpetual victim...

z

I was banned for false reasons and none the less by you. Had anything been true I wouldnt be back. You are one who is definitely not fond of me and very biased. I dont think you like the fact that for 6 months you kept blaming me for something I didn't do and the truth came out. That email must have really hurt your pride when you told me I got my account back.

The fact you and others were accused of raping and drugging a girl after a meet and greet yet was just swept under the rug makes me really question what truly goes on here.

I guess just let me roll over and be submissive and let whatever anyone says about me go without comment. I mean that's what guys like you and kickrocks along with a few others prefer.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:23 PM   #36
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
.....The fact you and others were accused of raping and drugging a girl after a meet and greet yet was just swept under the rug makes me really question what truly goes on here.
When a whore gets drunk and gives away the pussy and her pimp finds out she cries rape.....

When a whore has a regular that stays over and won't pay extra although it was her responsibility to kick his ass to the curb when the clock expired she cries rape.....

Almost anytime a guy finds himself alone with a whore and something goes south he needs to worry about the whore crying rape.....

After so many unproven rape claims it's hard to believe a whore can get raped... Just pissed when she is not paid

So what did you actually do? Did you get the guy to recant his story with a little free ass?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:22 PM   #37
Guest080518
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Winn Dixie dont start. You wanted to see me before I saw agent220. You kept telling me to not see him, which why would I listen to that. Ever since you stopped contacting me lol.

The only free ride I've ever given was to a homeless women to get to the bus station. Stop trying to speculate events that have happened concerning me. Unless you are the person actually involved your opinons are obsolete.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:33 PM   #38
winn dixie
BANNED

I have contacted, along with other ladies about agent 220. Most listened and are grateful!!

Do you want to start with me??

With your track record and defending the likes of agent 220/special ed and mata leon puts you in lets say a special class all to yourself!!

I would quit while you still have an account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:49 PM   #39
Guest080518
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I have contacted, along with other ladies about agent 220. Most listened and are grateful!!

Do you want to start with me??

With your track record and defending the likes of agent 220/special ed and mata leon puts you in lets say a special class all to yourself!!

I would quit while you still have an account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just saying its very amusing prior to his review you were very adamant on seeing me.

Why is it so hard for y'all to stay on topic???
Old 07-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #40
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
I'm just saying its very amusing prior to his review you were very adamant on seeing me.

One could say the same thing about your post about me! And no I never wanted to see you!!You solicited me on oh2 and I only gave you advice. Which you did not take. I played you like a puppet little girl! I verified something to myself and others, and you had no idea. You are just too easy..........
Old 07-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #41
Guest080518
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
One could say the same thing about your post about me! And no I never wanted to see you!!You solicited me on oh2 and I only gave you advice. Which you did not take. I played you like a puppet little girl! I verified something to myself and others, and you had no idea. You are just too easy..........
Say want you want. You and I both know how that went. As you kept contacting me after I got my original account back you actually only stopped messaging me when agent posted his review.
You and I both know you're a big fan of him!!!
Old 07-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #42
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Winn you and that girl you so admirably defend go great together because you two LIE so damn much.

The only reason I'm even talking about this is that you were cockblocking me from seeing Sarah. You were in contact with her during my meet & greet with her and right before my encounter so quit the bullshit you lying troll.

I've already shared my side of the story with the powers that be on the other board. Worry about your own damn hobby.
Agent220 is online now   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:19 PM   #43
winn dixie
BANNED

So the whores pink knight appears!! Yeah special/ed I told sarah about you being a dangerous person. What am I lying about? Myself and others will always warn ladies about you! Why don't you say Jenna's name. Ohh I know why, because you stalked and harassed her and others! You and your sarah whore are the outing and sharing of privileged info. That has been proven. I do not break those rules. On the other hand you and sarah have done this repeatedly. Just because I comment on what everyone already knows , does not mean it comes from the ml or elsewhere. I already got one of your handles special/ed, want to go for the other. Cause I can get it..OOOOHHHHHHHH and sarah, I never would see you, do not fool yourself. Like I said, you were played like a puppet and I verified what I had heard about you without you knowing. But please continue. The both of you..PLEASE..
Old 07-12-2018, 08:20 PM   #44
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

No one wants to see you with your gang tagged fupa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Winn you and that girl you so admirably defend go great together because you two LIE so damn much.

The only reason I'm even talking about this is that you were cockblocking me from seeing Sarah. You were in contact with her during my meet & greet with her and right before my encounter so quit the bullshit you lying troll.

I've already shared my side of the story with the powers that be on the other board. Worry about your own damn hobby.

If someone read all that has been put out on you before your handle change, than they would have the same opinion as Winn.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #45
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post

You can claim her story is fake. However mine is not and I caught your psycho ass trying to bypass my screening and still try to see me after I put your ass on blast back on here twice now under your last banned handle scsholar. You know under this agent220 disguise.. the one where you are new to the hobby bs. Eccie went down and you thought you could pray on a provider who has been around to long to see your bullshit. Yup not gonna happen. You cried to p411 about my alert saying I outted you cause I posted your hobby shit. Yup I posted numerous alerts about you with all of your hobby handles, hobby number, hobby email etc. Why? Because you were told numerous times before to leave me alone, we have never met, yet you couldnt and you still came after me. You can claim bullshit but I have already posted the snaps of the convos etc. You were so dumb to even ad hookers with your own personal Twitter that had your face photo so yes we have that. Why? Because you are a danger to the ladies and the community and instead of listening to a lady when she says no.. you choose to violate them by trying to say you are someone you are not. Aww how sad you were the one who didnt think I would catch on and provided that information that's you being dumb. Then I caught wind your were talking shit about me at a poker party up in temple and that a provider was leaking my private ladies information. You fell for a trap and completely put her ass on blast via email about telling you private info from oh2. She was so worried when I put her ass on blast that she sent numerous PMS and texts apologizing for running her mouth. How did that work out? You forget I have all the texts, PMS, convos etc saved and alerted the whole community about you. As did a few others. Next thing I know this lovely little sarah/Zoeydoesnuru is jumping to your defense like a little white knight. How cute you two psycho/stalking banned asses deserve each other. Why you both are allowed to still have an account on either sites after both of you have been clearly been banned before is beyond me.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women