Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35683
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2017, 09:12 PM   #31
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
I don't think he named the pimps, but if the shoe fits.

You screen, advertise, bash the competition's reviews. Anything else in your non-pimp resume?

Maybe not a pimp, but doing the work of one.

Geez, man. Start your own thread if you want an answer so bad. You might want to start a thread about not being a WK or pimp too.

Back to the topic...

Majesty,

If she has a no-magnum rule, I'll see someone else. Not a big deal.
I don't have a no magnum rule. All I ask is to be gentle. That's it. If I feel my body (vagina) can't handle it then I just won't see them again. I wanna be able to walk afterwards. I don't think I want to end up like this girl in this video

Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:15 PM   #32
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
I don't have a no magnum rule. All I ask is to be gentle. That's it. If I feel my body (vagina) can't handle it then I just won't see them again. I wanna be able to walk afterwards. I don't think I want to end up like this girl in this video

Walking bowl-legged is still walking, right?
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:21 PM   #33
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Walking bowl-legged is still walking, right?
No comment.....

Then again I don't want to go into labor early either lol
Old 07-30-2017, 09:51 PM   #34
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I give up you do not have the concept of not lieing to a provider on ethnicity or size...majesty thanks for texting and yes i agree with all we talked about...unlike some of these gentalmen we have a responsibility to be up front with providers on size and ethniciety big or small short or tall and not beat around the bush on that... if we have 0 reviews or 100 we should be upfront! Ill quote the mod.. stop crying like a baby and move on.. providers choice all im saying is be upfront. If your 10 inches and thick you beter tell the provider. If your average 7 or 8 or i think 61/2 is what webmd says your golden all the time. Hell providers needs to have magnums at least.

And btw i push all eccie girls before any bp crap and 300ymmv i hate its like a covered bj sucks every time you get one and all you do is raise prices on the rest of us if you dont call it out..look at austin SA 250 now average. So if thats being a pimp for thinking 7 or 8 girls stand out on service and value so be it...they are hell lot better than the crap with no reviews at 300 an hour. Dont hate that i can text providers and not talk scheduling a visit lol. Its called relationships you should try it...

Final

If your packing say it if your chinese japaniese african anglo tell the provider. Gees.. dont say hey baby when are available gees how high school is that we are paying 200 300 an hour dont you want it to memorable for both of you? Maybe im wrong you all just wana fuck if thats the case hit bp 100 bucks for 30 min they dont care how big you are just do not mind the itching or burning lol....

yo money sorry i caused all the issues it wasnt ment to be like that. I still respect and apologize just think little more responsibility is needed for those that are packing.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:01 PM   #35
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Lol, Nedsum... We always seem to get into it over your WKness with one gal, lol. All the shit that was being said actually surprised me. I literally thought that it had to be a case of mistaken identity or something. Especially with the total 180 your gal did.. As always let's move on.. I'll go get my cock permit so I'm no longer banned in this state... After all it's my civic duty.

$
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:33 AM   #36
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Back to topic, this is sounding like a catch-22.

If you tell them ahead of time, you're a cocky asshole and maybe they won't see you even though you'll probably fit with some warming up.
If you don't tell them, you're an asshole popping a big cock surprise on them.
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 07:39 AM   #37
justanoldfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Since I don't have them horse like characteristics the most I can add to this thread is some humor.

Sex is like snow. Sometimes you don't know how many INCHES your going to get or when it's cumming.

Sorry for getting away from the actual thread.
justanoldfart is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:50 AM   #38
proteus317
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
I give up you do not have the concept of not lieing to a provider on ethnicity or size...majesty thanks for texting and yes i agree with all we talked about...unlike some of these gentalmen we have a responsibility to be up front with providers on size and ethniciety big or small short or tall and not beat around the bush on that... if we have 0 reviews or 100 we should be upfront! Ill quote the mod.. stop crying like a baby and move on.. providers choice all im saying is be upfront. If your 10 inches and thick you beter tell the provider. If your average 7 or 8 or i think 61/2 is what webmd says your golden all the time. Hell providers needs to have magnums at least.
I didn't think this thread was about ethnicity, but it looks like you jumped on "mandigo" in the original post.

If she has a rule that excludes me, I'll move on, or I'll ask for an exception. Beyond that, I'm not sharing information with her and/or her pimp that is not part of her regular rules or screening.

Quote:
And btw i push all eccie girls before any bp crap and 300ymmv i hate its like a covered bj sucks every time you get one and all you do is raise prices on the rest of us if you dont call it out..look at austin SA 250 now average. So if thats being a pimp for thinking 7 or 8 girls stand out on service and value so be it...they are hell lot better than the crap with no reviews at 300 an hour. Dont hate that i can text providers and not talk scheduling a visit lol. Its called relationships you should try it...
Your off the clock texts, lol. I have had, have, and will have off the clock relationships with providers. That's all I'll say about that because that shit is private.

You don't push all eccie girls. You push the dollhouse, single1's girls, and DA (pretty much a bp agency). Don't worry about being called a pimp. South Texas loves their pimps. But you just pushing eccie girls is BS. Any newbie that can read can see who you push.

IMHO, if you really want to help these girls, teach them how to be real independents. You may lose some "relationships", but they will be better off for it.

Quote:
Final
We'll see. How many "final" posts are in that drama thread?

Quote:
If your packing say it if your chinese japaniese african anglo tell the provider. Gees.. dont say hey baby when are available gees how high school is that we are paying 200 300 an hour dont you want it to memorable for both of you? Maybe im wrong you all just wana fuck if thats the case hit bp 100 bucks for 30 min they dont care how big you are just do not mind the itching or burning lol....
If it's in her rules, yep. If not, nope. I agree, it's not high school. It's also not a job application. If it's important to her, she better bring it up first.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:52 AM   #39
proteus317
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanoldfart View Post
Since I don't have them horse like characteristics the most I can add to this thread is some humor.

Sex is like snow. Sometimes you don't know how many INCHES your going to get or when it's cumming.

Sorry for getting away from the actual thread.
Not getting away from the thread at all, in my opinion.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:03 AM   #40
proteus317
Valued Poster

Quote:
No comment.....

Then again I don't want to go into labor early either lol
Yeah, inducing labor is not on my bucket list.

What are your thoughts about the dentist's favorite phrase, "Open wide..."
Old 07-31-2017, 10:10 AM   #41
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah, inducing labor is not on my bucket list.

What are your thoughts about the dentist's favorite phrase, "Open wide..."
I can open wide but if it's too thick then I give up lol

It has happened before where I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. I did try though.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:45 AM   #42
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Majesty, love your unwavering enthusiasm
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:14 AM   #43
Mike_Rach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I can open wide but if it's too thick then I give up lol

It has happened before where I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. I did try though.
Wait, do you mean too thick to fit in your mouth?!?

Thank gawd I'm not that thick, that would be a curse. But I haven't met a gal that can DT all of it... but dang it is soo much fun to meet an enthusiastic lady that really tries!!!
Mike_Rach is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:13 PM   #44
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Andiboi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women