Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #31
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37
Default Holla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
either way.....i am saddened by it. i am an equal opportunity sex machine. we all have preference....and its bottom line is green and cream with a dead president stamped on it. I have a certain taste that i go for but i will look outside my window to see the forest.

oh well, like trey said, if they wont see me, then fine....i used to get mad but it is a matter of choice. but to those that have one and excuse it the policy for a day, holla at me quick before you change your mind. lol

I spoke to one who said she had to a few bad experiences with brothas, but the more she hobby'd realized that it was all races and sizes. Since dropped the NBA policy.

Maybe some gals just want to try to avoid the whole ghetto thing........
Old 07-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #32
bigmofo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post

Old 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #33
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

WTF???
Old 07-08-2010, 01:41 AM   #34
disaznrush
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaMoore View Post
WTF???
That what she said . So what you mean by the whole ghetto thing BH? Shiet I can be asian and ghetto at the same time and still can be seen by provider..
Old 07-08-2010, 01:44 AM   #35
Jazzy J
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Bad husband cracks me up about the 'ghetto' thang! But seriously most of your younger provider with an NBA policy have African American Private Investment Managment Professionals on staff directing them not to see the 'brothas' for fear they will lose them as several have noted. I had a weekend experience where the girl presurred me to see her only to arrive and her 'manager' was fighting with her outside the location (no need to guess he was a brotha) and she has an NBA policy. Several girls popular on the boards have been LTR w managers, even have kids and won't see men of color and will say 'its too personal or like being at home'.

One other very popular friend of mine got miffed on the board when I said she was BS on her NBA policy because I know an ex-boyfriend of hers. She told me that she has NBA policy because she doesn't want to 'wear it out' in the biz seeing them. Most have been 'Too Big' according to her (i have reminded her that there are others that are too big as well). She offers greek and said it woudl simply be too much so thats why she added NBA policy even though she does two girl with an African American female (go figure).

Xussy is pink and cash is green and last time I checked wasn't that the name of this game and why we are all on here when we should be getting beauty sleep? Amaya if you can't sleep you can crash with me cause bad husband obviously is not sleeping next to hsi wife right now LOL.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:25 AM   #36
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Why does the 'racism' card have to be thrown in immediately when a gal has a preference to who she wants to see? If she doesn't get turned on by someone who is a certain color, then it's her discretion. If a white guy or asian guy gets her excited and not an AA man, it doesn't necessarily mean that she thinks AA men are less of a person than her race, it's just a preference. And yes, you do have a choice on who you may want to see.
Because pretending to be 'attracted' to a 350lb tub of lard who happens to be white over a 175lb chiseled body that happens to be black is a load of crap. Put both bodies in the dark and have her feel up both and see which she'd be 'most attracted to'.

Got anything else?
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #37
holi2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29950
My ECCIE Reviews

wow, well it's true, some girl's stick to the NBA policy because they have a Pimp telling not to. Period!
The reason's "may" be that the "size matter's" policy? NObody want's a worn out tire, or hose, or house, etc. Nobody wants a loose grip. 2nd, There are more single thug's than there are married black men with something to lose, and thugs are not choice client's. When you got a pimp telling you all these reason's not to see a certain man it get's annoying. That's why I see who I want when I want, the only black men I wont see are the no good one's (pimp's and thug's). In Dallas there is a Black man going around raping and robbing girls(thug), and I'm reconsidering my choices until they decide to lock this guy up instead of letting him back out!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:44 AM   #38
Jazzy J
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Looking at your pix I bet a lot of pimps, etc. call you? Damn its nice!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #39
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

You can usually know a thug just by his conversation. Most can't conjugate a verb and can't put a sentence together without "yaknowwhatimsayin'" at the end of it. So, if thugs are the issue they are usually easy to pick out.

If girls have a "manager" that won't let them see black guys that's one thing. But to lump all black guys in one basket and think we're all thugs or all hung like a horse is just idiotic. I would suggest to any provider that wants to see black guys but is unsure of their "thugnicity" (did I just make up a word? LOL) to meet them in a public place beforehand. Have a conversation, see what type of guy they are. If you hit it off, then go have fun. If not, tje least you've wasted is a trip the local Starbucks, Jamba Juice, etc.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #40
badhusband
Premium Access

Default Holla???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Because pretending to be 'attracted' to a 350lb tub of lard who happens to be white over a 175lb chiseled body that happens to be black is a load of crap. Put both bodies in the dark and have her feel up both and see which she'd be 'most attracted to'.

Got anything else?
LMAO!! Yeah, I got more. But it doesn't belong on this board. Why don't you go 'holla' at someone! It not always about how 'in shape' a guy is in. Get over yourself. LOL
Old 07-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #41
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

LMAO!! Yeah, I got more. But it doesn't belong on this board. Why don't you go 'holla' at someone! It not always about how 'in shape' a guy is in. Get over yourself. LOL

"Holla" at someone. I think your true colors just appeared Bad Husband.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #42
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Holi2010:

"There are more single thug's than there are married black men with something to lose"

Where in the world did you get this from?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #43
badhusband
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post

"Holla" at someone. I think your true colors just appeared Bad Husband.

Not sure what you mean by "true colors", but obviously everyone has their own interpretation and meanings to things. So what was yours since you choose to put such a damning generic statement out the like that. Or are you one to put others down for judging meanwhile that is nothing more than judging in itself? Should we title you the "Master of the Obvious"?
Old 07-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #44
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Rambro will explain it to you...

Too beaucoup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

Got anything else?
Rambro... it ain't the 350 lbs they luv about us... it's the 3 inches of Texas White Snake...

But I am going to try that have her feeling me up in the dark ... you talked about... shouldn't be a problem since most providers insist on turning the light off when they see me...
Attached Images
File Type: png Too_beaucoup.png (255.8 KB, 206 views)
Old 07-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #45
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

ghetto thing.....yet who makes the news on killing prostitutes and bad press.....hummm

i am sure they get their fair share of losers in this business.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women