Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Liv View Post
She can't call you Whimpers but you can call Ivory a cunt? Logic-as well as common human decency-is obviously not your forte.

I am absolutely appalled.
I'll take my points when they are earned darlin... I just expect others to get theirs as well.....

I'm actually a pretty decent person about 99.9% of the time and have been known to do a thing or two out of character but a couple around here deserve the shit that comes their way.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #32
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm going to assume this is all a joke I'm not privy to. It reads better that way.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #33
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

+ 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
I'm going to assume this is all a joke I'm not privy to. It reads better that way.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #34
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

I'm willing to bet that he was being sarcastic, and at the same time, disspel the accusation that mods grant him more than his share.

But who knows. Maybe he really is grumpy from playing Santa Nice.

I say fook-him. He'll be fine. Let's go find a stripper to molest.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #35
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I'm actually a pretty decent person about 99.9% of the time and have been known to do a thing or two out of character but a couple around here deserve the shit that comes their way.....

Let it be known! Whimpers is the Judge, the Jury, and the Executioner of the Hooker Board!

Hail Whimpers!

(I got your back on this, I do, really. I'm using Jedi Mind Control on the board now. You will have no adversaries. They will bow to you.)
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #36
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29 View Post
Let it be known! Whispers is the Judge, the Jury, and the Executioner of the Hooker Board!

Not at all..... More of one of those Investigative Reporters..... Your peers will be your Judge and Jury.... as to executioner..... I think your doing a pretty good job on yourself...

Hail Whispers!

That should be ALL Hail Whispers shouldn't it?

(I got your back on this, I do, really. I'm using Jedi Mind Control on the board now. You will have no adversaries. They will bow to you.)
But you promised to do that yourself..... remember... Kneel and kiss my ring when I came for the freebie?...... Then ya decided to go back to yer old ways......

I really don't think anyone is gonna give ya much of a chance for that mind control stuff to work on them anymore....

Old 12-17-2010, 08:48 AM   #37
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But you promised to do that yourself..... remember... Kneel and kiss my ring when I came for the freebie?...... Then ya decided to go back to yer old ways......

I really don't think anyone is gonna give ya much of a chance for that mind control stuff to work on them anymore....

You didn't pass screening! Bwahahahahahaha
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #38
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
As for fucking myself? I love to!
And you are damned hot doing it!
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #39
nuglet
Valued Poster

Well, one thing is to be learned here. I thought it was pretty easy to get out of line and get tossed. Now, after reading Whispers rants, I realize I can say just about anything that crosses my mind without fear of getting banned. You folks can now obviously say anything you want, about anyone, use whatever gutter language ya leaned in grade school, without worry of retribution. I wonder how many will just throw manners to the wind now that we see there is apparently no boundaries. What a shame, it WAS a fun place.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sigh. I realize it is a little bit early but . . .

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope to meet more of you in the coming year. Many thanks to Whispers for his organizing the party at P10 for the benefit of the kids. Time for everyone to lighten up and enjoy the best time of the year.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Well, one thing is to be learned here. I thought it was pretty easy to get out of line and get tossed. Now, after reading Whispers rants, I realize I can say just about anything that crosses my mind without fear of getting banned. You folks can now obviously say anything you want, about anyone, use whatever gutter language ya leaned in grade school, without worry of retribution. I wonder how many will just throw manners to the wind now that we see there is apparently no boundaries. What a shame, it WAS a fun place.

Take a look around Nuglet.....

For most people.....

It is a fun place.....

But Ivory hasn't known how to be fun or light in a long time and the only attention she gets is by starting shit with me....

I oblige her.....

You are right though..... It does take a lot to actually get banned.... ECCIE is VERY tolerant....

That's why more people here are finding themselves welcome.....

More people are coming forward......

That little clique is not what it is all about anymore......

Recent events have shown who is around her for themselves and themselves alone .....

There is fresh blood in the mix..... Some seasoned ones that reinvented themselves as well as some new ones that are willing to express themselves.....

We don't have to put up with or tolerate the same senseless worship of a handful of people too into themselves.....
Old 12-17-2010, 10:22 AM   #42
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I've seen a few people on here throw around banning people for a post or two. Usually, it gets brought up when a particular post is offensive to the person talking about someone getting banned. While banning or giving vacation is a disciplinary option available, it should be used with care and consideration.

This is why, in most places, you will see a point system and a threshold needs to be reached before the harshest punishment is doled out. Calling names, however offensive, is not the same point infraction as divulging private, personal information. Divulging personal information is not the same as outright outing someone.

If you have read the thread, there has obviously been some consequences, even if it wasn't the banning that you expected or hoped for. This works the same as most systems that work to keep some order. We don't hand out a year long jail sentences for intoxication. Though here, a series if minor offenses can end up in a term banning from the site.

Handing out vacations too easily can be a detriment to participation and the site business. Sure, a clear cut case of name calling is easy to spot, but where do you draw the line on insults? If everyone thinks that they can get banned for a perceived insult, then that severely restricts the flow of information for fear of retribution.

It would be a shame if people were banned for one mistake or a passionate exchange.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #43
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hmmmm..I wonder if putting BANNED under your handle is a pointable offense, as it might be considered the same as crying wolf, and therefore dilutes all impact of the word..
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #44
Ivory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44554
Default Mean People Suck

Quote:
As for fucking myself? I love to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
And you are damned hot doing it!
Well, thank you very much darlin!

See Whispers? It isn't too much of a chore to be nice!

Quote:
But Ivory hasn't known how to be fun or light in a long time and the only attention she gets is by starting shit with me....
And you call your actions here "fun" and "light"?

Quote:
Go Fuck yourself.....
Quote:
Your not a passing thought until you decide to drag your fat ass into one of these threads and get a little attention......
Quote:
What a total Cunt you are Ivory.......totally worthless to this board and a joke to many in this community......
Quote:
When it comes to Cunts..... Your picture should be posted with the definition ......
Quote:
Yeah... I used it and said..... Ivory is a Cunt....
What's ironic here, is that you started this self-serving narcissistic thread letting us all know that "being nice is too much of a chore" for you and that you asking if it were time to go back your usual ways of "being me"...and all I said is that is a sad existence to sit around like a grumpy old man and being mean all day. I told you that being MEAN is a much harder chore as well as being bad for your health as well as having many other unpleasant side effects. You asked. I answered. I didn't "start it" as you claim. You did.

What's comical is that you are admitting to being a mean person just by the very subject of this thread that YOU started and then YOU get mad when I say being mean is more of a chore than being nice? WOW.

You're telling Nuglet to take a look around? You should take a look around yourself as well and you would see that my initial comments to you were spot on and good advice....just take a look at much much work you have to put into being mean...if you were not being mean, then you wouldn't have had to post this thread, you wouldn't have had to get reprimanded for your blatant insults, you wouldn't have had to be so embarrassed by the commotion you have now caused for the sake of being mean, and you wouldn't be here right now doing "damage control" to the rep you tarnish almost daily by being so mean.

If you were being nice and fun and light...this thread wouldn't even be in existence, now would it?

Also, I am quite curious...since this is the Co-Ed section and should be "hobby related", what does this thread have to do with the "hobby"? Even remotely?

Quote:
We don't have to put up with or tolerate the same senseless worship of a handful of people too into themselves.....
It certainly DOES seem that we DO have to put up with people too into themselves.

I'm out for the day guys, I have a long shift at the Landing Strip, but I am sure this thread will provide for some laughs for me during the lulls, as it did for me last night!
Ivory is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
W
I'm out for the day guys, I have a long shift at the Landing Strip, but I am sure this thread will provide for some laughs for me during the lulls, as it did for me last night!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women