Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163065
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36813
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 03:20 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
As much as I hate to say this but I hope you have 24 hour surveillance and protection because by posting this pics you just have angered a lot of Muslims. Whether you know it or not there are Muslims on this site. Although I don't agree with Muslims acting out violence towards anyone - you may have put others on here in great danger. I suggest you take those photos down and apologize before you get some innocent people on hurt. Do you know realize that if you were in a Muslim country those cartoons would mean instant death ?

I think you just made every bodies case concerning what is wrong with Islam.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:50 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That's it. Real of feigned, you're too stupid to listen to anymore.
Real of feigned? I'd throw you $5 every post you can go without a fuckup.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:54 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think you just made every bodies case concerning what is wrong with Islam.
I am very sorry if you can't see the analogy- keep in mind if you keep pulling on a tiger's tail don't be shocked if it turns around and attacks you - we know how sensitive these people are over their religion so why add fuel to the fire? Why can't we just leave Muslims alone - why do we have to bully the Muslims ? Let's just leave them alone and allow to practice their religion in peace. Al queda and ISIS were all our creation.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Is this wewee clown for real?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:35 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Is this wewee clown for real?
Look IIF I don't know if you have an agenda against me or not but yes I am serious - either we are Americans and we accept all races and religions or we are a country full of bigots - make your choice.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:59 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Look IIF I don't know if you have an agenda against me or not but yes I am serious - either we are Americans and we accept all races and religions or we are a country full of bigots - make your choice.
. We are having problems with a radicalness in this country, not a religion. Terrorism is under the guise of Islam, they don't really represent Islam. Below is a link to a video of Muhammad Ali talking about Islam. I found it interesting. I agree with what he says.

https://youtu.be/x7YF58ygric

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Some gratuitous humor (that will piss off our Muslim loving brethern)

Are you speaking of these images WEd19k?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:34 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
We are allowed to be Americans, as long as we shut up. Right, God Fearing Christian? We can speak out, as long as we know it won't upset anyone else. Right, God Fearing Christian? Is that what America is all about, God Fearing Christian?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:38 PM   #39
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Another person with poor reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions. Too bad WTF isn't here, he'd make the argument that we are already a country full of bigots. Of course, in his world, everyone is a bigot.

Gawud I miss that dumb son of a bitch.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is what the Dimmicratic Party will look like in a few years... LMAO&LOLing Ozombies... http://shoebat.com/2015/05/06/sharia...in-birmingham/

Old 05-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #41
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I admit I have a agenda against Ozombies... But I have a REAL BIG AGENDA against atheist quoting, mosque inviting, victim whining "eminence front" Christian claiming cry babies. Call a MOD and shut the FUCK UP. You could get your head right and grow a pair... Have a blessed day!
Old 05-07-2015, 08:24 PM   #42
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
As much as I hate to say this but I hope you have 24 hour surveillance and protection because by posting this pics you just have angered a lot of Muslims. Whether you know it or not there are Muslims on this site. Although I don't agree with Muslims acting out violence towards anyone - you may have put others on here in great danger. I suggest you take those photos down and apologize before you get some innocent people on hurt. Do you know realize that if you were in a Muslim country those cartoons would mean instant death ?
Quote:
DSK you are one restarted cock sucker - I really want to call you something else but the Christian in me won't let me stoop to your level you POS.
That will get you killed as well. You should really consider not posting you are Christian.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That will get you killed as well. You should really consider not posting you are Christian.
He called him a 'restarted cocksucker'

But he wants to call him something else, the christian in him is holding him back.

Call him what you want dillhole, nobody up there to give a shit about it.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:45 PM   #44
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
. We are having problems with a radicalness in this country, not a religion. Terrorism is under the guise of Islam, they don't really represent Islam. Below is a link to a video of Muhammad Ali talking about Islam. I found it interesting. I agree with what he says.

https://youtu.be/x7YF58ygric

Jim
Mojo thanks for posting that video of Ali- clearly that is why he is regarded as the Greatest of All time- I agree with him 100 percent- all religions are good until you have the fanatics abuse the religion for whatever reason(s). I really like how Muhammad Ali didn't demonize any religion or group of people and showed respect for all faiths- muslims should learn a lesson from Ali.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:00 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mojo thanks for posting that video of Ali- clearly that is why he is regarded as the Greatest of All time- I agree with him 100 percent- all religions are good until you have the fanatics abuse the religion for whatever reason(s). I really like how Muhammad Ali didn't demonize any religion or group of people and showed respect for all faiths- muslims should learn a lesson from Ali.
They certainly aren't. Religions make a slave out of people. You're a horrid wretch who is worthless without a deity's sacrifice that absolves you of perceived sins that started back in a garden, with a tree of fruit and a talking snake. Get real, man.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women