Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2022, 05:14 PM   #31
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalter123 View Post
Hi. Thanks for all the info.

Here are a few details:

1. She is one of those Asians from one of those studios here in DFW
2. I know her government name, but she only knows the alias I use to book
3. We went on another date tonight and she said on my birthday (which I lied about) she will come back to Dallas for only my birthday and then go back home to NYC. But a red flag I saw was she asked for my income.

I am not trying to get my gold dug at, nor be a green card sponsor. I've never interacted with a foreigner in this way, thats why I'm seeking advice here.

I hope this is clear.

She asked for your annual salary, or she asked about your total assets?

Either way, definitely don't tell her that if she knows where you live. Just say "I make just enough to get by on this lifestyle"

Never reveal your real DOB, that is a piece of personal info that never changes unless you go into WitSec, but even then it just changes on paper (Duh!)

When is she going back to NYC? If she will be back in TX frequently you can still see her, if not then what does it matter at this point? If she's only back once per year, then I would see her is more of a liability.

I hate to say it, but keep in mind that not all of the girls in this industry work of their own volition. Hopefully she is choosing to work of her own free will.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 05:34 PM   #32
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Go for it!!! What could go wrong Psalter123?
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 05:57 PM   #33
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Could be worth it, could be a nightmare. Most people would evaluate the risk vs the reward and probably stay away as there would be too much baggage.
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:33 PM   #34
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolier View Post
She asked for your annual salary, or she asked about your total assets?

Either way, definitely don't tell her that if she knows where you live. Just say "I make just enough to get by on this lifestyle"

Never reveal your real DOB, that is a piece of personal info that never changes unless you go into WitSec, but even then it just changes on paper (Duh!)

When is she going back to NYC? If she will be back in TX frequently you can still see her, if not then what does it matter at this point? If she's only back once per year, then I would see her is more of a liability.

I hate to say it, but keep in mind that not all of the girls in this industry work of their own volition. Hopefully she is choosing to work of her own free will.
I lied and said I only make $6k a month.

I also lied about my DOB and said that it is in December, when its not.

She is going back to NYC in October I think. I don't know how often she goes to DFW. This is her first time according to her.

She has this boohoo sob story saying her parents died and she is only doing this to support her siblings back home. I've also heard from other agency girls that their mom has cancer and they are doing this to support their moms. All while rocking Gucci shoes and Chanel bags. Thats why I'm skeptical.

I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but this one wanted to buy me stuff, even though I never bought her anything. She said when she comes back to DFW she wants to stay at my place and fuck a lot. She's not staying at my place. Also, she claims that she has other dudes use condoms but I'm the only dude she fucks raw. Don't know if I should be skeptical or not.
ksalter123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:42 PM   #35
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I lied and said I only make $6k a month.

I also lied about my DOB and said that it is in December, when its not.

She is going back to NYC in October I think. I don't know how often she goes to DFW. This is her first time according to her.

She has this boohoo sob story saying her parents died and she is only doing this to support her siblings back home. I've also heard from other agency girls that their mom has cancer and they are doing this to support their moms. All while rocking Gucci shoes and Chanel bags. Thats why I'm skeptical.

I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but this one wanted to buy me stuff, even though I never bought her anything. She said when she comes back to DFW she wants to stay at my place and fuck a lot. She's not staying at my place. Also, she claims that she has other dudes use condoms but I'm the only dude she fucks raw. Don't know if I should be skeptical or not.
Sounds like she is seducing you. One time when I was at a SC a dancer offered to give me free dances while we drank which has never happened before. Boy did she have me hook line and sinker after that as I respected her approach.
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 09:58 PM   #36
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringM View Post
Sounds like she is seducing you. One time when I was at a SC a dancer offered to give me free dances while we drank which has never happened before. Boy did she have me hook line and sinker after that as I respected her approach.
Yeah. I declined all of her gift offers. She wanted to buy me Armani Exchange stuff and meals and stuff. I said no. She said on my birthday, she wants either I come to NYC to spend it with her, or she come to DFW. She shared with me her vacation schedule and wants to go to travel together.

Now I need to either ghost her, or come up with excuses like busy season at work or family in town or something.

What would you suggest?
Old 08-30-2022, 07:26 AM   #37
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Don't open the Wallet For outside ....For Her Personal needs or wants....Then you're good.....
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 07:47 AM   #38
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

We had a member here on eccie before that had similar game with the studio ladies. He had them staying over at his house for sleepovers free of charge and cooking him meals. Another handle, or maybe the same one , had a "friend" that was addicted to the Asian ladies and received free upgrades and food as well.

Sounds like you have very similar traits.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:11 AM   #39
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
We had a member here on eccie before that had similar game with the studio ladies. He had them staying over at his house for sleepovers free of charge and cooking him meals. Another handle, or maybe the same one , had a "friend" that was addicted to the Asian ladies and received free upgrades and food as well.

Sounds like you have very similar traits.
I'm not sure who posted about inviting workers to their house, but that wasn't me. But the post about my friend being addicted, yes I did post that. He's getting better. I didn't write anything about him getting free upgrades though. I'm not sure what you're asserting.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:23 AM   #40
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure who posted about inviting workers to their house, but that wasn't me. But the post about my friend being addicted, yes I did post that. He's getting better. I didn't write anything about him getting free upgrades though. I'm not sure what you're asserting.
All the similar rants and post by a handful of handles get me confused as to which one said what. It's hard to keep track sometimes. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have multiple handles to manage at once but I'm sure it gets easier when some of those handles get banned. The catch though is when one gets banned then they have to think up a new catchy handle to rejoin with.

Party on!!
Old 08-30-2022, 09:23 AM   #41
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Quote:
All the similar rants and post by a handful of handles get me confused as to which one said what. It's hard to keep track sometimes. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have multiple handles to manage at once but I'm sure it gets easier when some of those handles get banned. The catch though is when one gets banned then they have to think up a new catchy handle to rejoin with.

Party on!!
You can think what you want but I only have one handle. Ask the mods if you want.
Old 08-30-2022, 09:42 AM   #42
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can think what you want but I only have one handle. Ask the mods if you want.
Wasn't saying "you" have more than one handle right now. Maybe I should seek some psychological help like you suggested in a post months ago. Let me see if I can find that post.....oh wait, it was deleted after you posted it🤔
Old 08-30-2022, 11:32 PM   #43
ksalter123
Account Disabled

Update: she called me 3x while I was in a meeting. I of course couldn't answer. She called me a motherfucker and asked why I couldn't answer. Then at night, I forgot to call her back, and she asked me what I had for dinner. Told her I had some pizza and she asked "with who". Also, a few days ago she told me to only meet her and no other girls... yeah no. I'm not dedicating myself to a sex worker lol while she is taking in dick all day.

Probably time to cut it off. Probably should've accepted those luxury brand clothing from her when I had the chance. Oh well. I had my fun.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:42 AM   #44
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Update: she called me 3x while I was in a meeting. I of course couldn't answer. She called me a motherfucker and asked why I couldn't answer. Then at night, I forgot to call her back, and she asked me what I had for dinner. Told her I had some pizza and she asked "with who". Also, a few days ago she told me to only meet her and no other girls... yeah no. I'm not dedicating myself to a sex worker lol while she is taking in dick all day.

Probably time to cut it off. Probably should've accepted those luxury brand clothing from her when I had the chance. Oh well. I had my fun.
LMFAO 😂
Old 08-31-2022, 09:38 AM   #45
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Many hookers are able to have loving relationships after taking cock all day, they usually run the relationship 100% lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women