Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Maybe This Is Why

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=213033
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:03 AM   #32
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

No that isn't why....

and how is it a scam if she is only taking one session? Not to mention she hasn't been working for at least 2 months so obviously she doesnt need the money. Ask anyone and they'll verify that...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #33
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
No that isn't why....

and how is it a scam if she is only taking one session? Not to mention she hasn't been working for at least 2 months so obviously she doesnt need the money. Ask anyone and they'll verify that...
No it's not a scam but it could turn into one if she came back to work after all this. It's definitely a threAD but alot of others post threADs here too.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:58 AM   #34
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Taking one session before she retired and coming back in 3 or 6 months because her plans didn't work out would be considered a scam. Even she ended up taking the highest bid which could easily only turn out to be $150 which isn't even her normal rate? And don't think she wouldn't honor that bid either cause judging from her past I think she's proven she will honor it....

I could see if she was saying hey guys I am retiring on such n such date so you better get in while you can but that isn't the case here.

Just asking...
Old 04-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #35
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

well the good news is we are not bidding on an open board for sex...Whew.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #36
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Well bbkid did.... Wouldn't it be a bitch to get cuffed over 1$ LOL!!
Old 04-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #37
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Taking one session before she retired and coming back in 3 or 6 months because her plans didn't work out would be considered a scam. Even she ended up taking the highest bid which could easily only turn out to be $150 which isn't even her normal rate? And don't think she wouldn't honor that bid either cause judging from her past I think she's proven she will honor it....

I could see if she was saying hey guys I am retiring on such n such date so you better get in while you can but that isn't the case here.

Just asking...
Well in looking at the OPs orignial post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Rax View Post
when i recover from all this i will return 1 last time and yes pictures will be on the ad to show the new me, but i'm wanting everyone to get a heads up remember this will be my last appointment, and everyone knows i like games this will be a 2 hr min incall or outcall where the highest bidder wins ....it doesn't matter where u are just within 2hrs of my place
Last means last to me as in final, nada, no more. In other words this is the last time one of us fucktards can hit it.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #38
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I should have been clearer. I was saying she's taking 1 appointment. It's bot the same as in telling everyone they need to book in order to see her. She is only giving 1 person that opportunity.... I wasn't saying she wasn't retiring...

But still how would it turn out to be a scam?
Old 04-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
I should have been clearer. I was saying she's taking 1 appointment. It's bot the same as in telling everyone they need to book in order to see her. She is only giving 1 person that opportunity.... I wasn't saying she wasn't retiring...

Since you ask.........it could be a scam if:

More than one fucktard ends up being the "last" appointment.

She uses the bidding process for other purposes.

At a minimum, it is another AD in co-ed........fuck it.......the one who I cannot mention should be allowed to post blatant ads in co-ed too......wait.....here's a thought, BDS, BW, the new and improved alyssa (or whoever she is this week), kimhoney, sweetmandy, LD, HollyofHouston........and the rest of the more than 100 providers in the Houston Showcases should be allowed to post an AD in co-ed.......on second thought, why not include all of the hooktards traveling to our fair city from elsewhere.....they should all be allowed to post ADs in co-ed.....on third thought, why don't we create a fucking forum where they can all post an AD without us fucktards interfering with their business model.......fuck me down and call me stupid.......we already have that forum.....never mind.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #40
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Quote:

Okay for 2hrs with the newly improved Max for the last time let's say someone hops up a Grover Cleveland. Now if she comes back and starts taking apointments a month later than that someone got fucked in more than one way. That would be a scam.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #41
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

DH.... You're 100% right. Only thing is apparently "they" don't have a problem with it. I also haven't seen any providers complain about threADs either. There seems to be only a handful if that who have a problem with it.

OFS.... That makes sense.... I didn't see it from that perspective. I just didn't imagine the bidding would get very high.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #42
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First off I have no plans of taking more then 1 appointment i didn't want to do the hey guys im retiring in a month thing cuz its always a game for you guys taking under and overs and usually its just a ploy to get more business that month take a leave and return. Plus i always like to do things different. If I end up returning in 6 months or whenever then THAT will be a sad day cuz not 1 of you know why I'm leaving. And so far the bids are what i expected and honestly if it goes to high i wont do it a few of you guys and girls here know why ill just leave without seeing anyone wouldn't want to be greedy, but i HIGHLY doubt that would happen, quote me as much as you all like because this is my plan 1 last appointment and my plans usually always go as planned
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Ok wakeup, what's the over/under on this one......steak dinner
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

I'll get in on that one.... But somebody will have to explain to me what over and under means cause I don't know a damn thing about betting lol.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #45
bbkid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well bbkid did.... Wouldn't it be a bitch to get cuffed over 1$ LOL!!
Ya, but Max woulda done me for free! So there.
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women