Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #31
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Get back on topic
Old 01-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #32
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Would an automated response be OK???

"...Welcome to ECCIE!

When you kiss me, do it like you mean it!"
Chipper
CA, you and Chipper have the same Sig line. lol
Here are the real Stats.

Dallas = 492
DFW = 611

Traci, Rumor has it that if you shake your boobies & offer discounts, you will get Perks, atleast thats how it works in chat. lol

CG
Old 01-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #33
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You retired? Holy shit I'm outa the loop...

Ms Brooks, if I may? You're putting way too much stock into something on a internet forum. There are bigger and better things out in the world to get into. And despite any forum controversy, life is still raging (with a hard-on! ) this morning.

And to be blunt. Calling out a guy who has been in this biz more then you and I combined....? Well it makes it look more like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. Just saying.....
Unnessary rudeness and thread hijacking. Traci has been very polite and mature in this thread. Why dont you try being the same? Staff
Old 01-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #34
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Ms Brooks, if I may? You're putting way too much stock into something on a internet forum. There are bigger and better things out in the world to get into. And despite any forum controversy, life is still raging (with a hard-on! ) this morning.

And to be blunt. Calling out a guy who has been in this biz more then you and I combined....? Well it makes it look more like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way. Just saying.....
So how long do you have to have being seeing hookers to be beyond reproach?

Look, I think that by in large the mods do a good job here. A few of them let it go to their head and start talking down to everybody even though they have to sound out their words when spelling, but no system is perfect. However, when they make a mistake, regardless of its well intentioned or not, the members shouldn't feel afraid to point it out. And don't give me this "presented in a respectful (read: ass kissing) manner" shit about complaints. If mods want to point out that they're hobbyists just like the rest of us, then they need to put their big girl panties on and not start wielding their power just because somebody said something that stings a little bit.

I would also say that if one consistently demonstrates an affinity for using his status to push his own personal agenda, than ownership should step in. But that's just my opinion.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:23 AM   #35
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Leave the mods alone, they have bigger things to do, like censoring Jules for calling out Tara's new fake handle.
Actually, while off topic, please consider this: while minding the behavior of grown adults on the internet is part of our job, much of the work comes from trying to make ECCIE a place that is safe for hobbyists and providers. The amount of stalkers, outers, threats, scams and REAL hobby dangers is pretty high.

If I spent all of my mod time JUST dealing with that stuff, I would not have hours in the day to deal with the he-said/she-said, whining, "they are breaking the rules and mean to me because I was mean to them first" type of moderation. And yet here the posters are, complaining about the "little" things. Sigh.

Traci has handled this politely, but firmly. Most of the band-wagoners are just in to cry foul and bash the mods. So be it.

And to answer the "OMG it's been 24 hours and no one has corrected this mighty injustice!" crowd, and the "mods will read this but do nothing!" bullshit: you are wrong. Chipper made the call, and it's his to handle. It's not ours to come behind and "correct" him, nor is he somehow "hiding." Believe it or not (shocking heresy imminent) not everyone, even mods, checks ECCIE every day or has the time to reply/moderate a given issue.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #36
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Herc, you and I both know that we don't see eye to eye anymore. Why are you trying to get a spiteful dig in on a message board? Grow up, sweetie. But thanks for the welcome back. ^_^

And yes, I'm calling out a guy that has been in this biz longer than you and I combined. Because he's wrong. I'm sorry to hear that you would not do the same. But I guess it's easier for you to pick on people with ovaries.

Let me edit to add (because I agree there is a lot of unnecessary general mod-hating going on) that I'm not at all angry with chipper. Annoyed, maybe, and surprised that he didn't know he can't close threADs, but not angry. He's not a bad guy (as far as I know) and I've never had a problem with him before, and will continue to be courteous and friendly after this if he doesn't hold it against me too much. I simply call things how I see them, and I see that he happened to be wrong in this instance. No need to make him into a criminal.

Are there bad mods? Sure. Are there great mods? Absolutely. And I sure as hell wouldn't do what they do, so let's try not to be TOO harsh when they make a mistake that is correctable. No one's perfect.

Thank you for chiming in, Duke. I'm sorry if you're feeling a little beat up. I promise I'm not trying to be a bitch. Perhaps I'm a little sarcastic and snarky, but it's mostly good-natured and benignly intentioned.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #37
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Well, I got points for a thread hijack on this one. I'm not sure how a smart ass comment about the mods over moderating on a smart ass thread about the mods over moderating is hijacking, but I'm guessing there's not an Orwellian "Though shalt not question authority" rule on the books. Yet.
ROFLMAO!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #38
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Chipper responded to a RTM that your thread was an ad. Apparantly, he agreed with the other person and closed it. When he has time, I am sure he will review his choice and decide if it should be reopened. Chipper is a very fair person and I have never had an issue with him. Trust me, we mods argue and disagree all the time about things. But we do work them out and do what is needed to be fair to all members. We mods do have lives outside the board and it is not uncommom for mods to be gone for several days to deal with real life duties.

its natural to want our issues addressed as quickly as possible. Give him a couple of days to review this one.

Traci, you have handled this very well. I assure you no one is upset with you voicing your concern about a valid issue in such a respectfull way. If more members handled disputes in this way, they might find us a lot more receptive to addressing those concerns.

I cannot speak for Chipper as to how he will handle this but I do know he will addresss it as soon as possible.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:48 AM   #39
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Chipper responded to a RTM that your thread was an ad.
Maybe he should read this:

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
Old 01-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #40
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

From 11-06-2011 at 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Happy 1st retirement!

Welcome back, Traci.

Now I get another opportunity to check out that ass!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #41
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Traci has handled this politely, but firmly. Most of the band-wagoners are just in to cry foul and bash the mods. So be it.
Since I guess I'm one of the band-wagoners, I'll respond. I didn't post for the fun of getting in a dig on anyone. I just didn't like the way Traci's thread was locked and the way many other threads are locked. I'd prefer a lot less of that. I think my post was neither rude nor insulting, unless you consider disagreeing with the way threads are moderated to be so. More to the point I joined in because the way ECCIE seems to work is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. That's my perception. I know you'll respond that lots goes on behind the scenes, and I'm sure that's correct to at least some extent. How much? I and everyone else can't judge because ECCIE has very deliberately chosen to keep staff actions (inactions?) private. So long as ECCIE chooses to take the line that staff doesn't discuss what it does or why it does it or especially even if something has been addressed (I know this is not the case on everything, but it is a very frequent reply from staff when someone asks for an explanation), the perception that loudly complaining is the best way to get any response will continue.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #42
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lets just say you haven't been missing anything Traci, When I get back from Miami we should do lunch and catch up on things
Old 01-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #43
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post

Unnessary rudeness and thread hijacking. Traci has been very polite and mature in this thread. Why dont you try being the same? Staff
With all due respect, it is pretty ignorant if you to say that just because chipper has been in the business longer than you or traci combined. That doesn't automatically make him right. In fact, as others have quoted directly from St. C, he is indeed wrong. Obviously it's debatable whether or not her thread was a threAD or not, but the bottom line is that there is no rule against threADs. I find it amusing that when a girl stands up for what is right, you consider it a whiny tantrum. Her response was far from a tantrum. It's the PRINCIPAL of it. I think some of us are just looking for some consistency in the moderation of the board.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #44
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we all go back to my original thread now? ^_^
Old 01-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #45
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Other thread has been reopened. Closing this thread at OP request.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women