Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2014, 01:33 PM   #31
alphaturtle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Being on-time when we have an appointment. Oh, and NOT seeing some cowboy coming out of your door after I've been waiting for twenty minutes past our appointed time.
Wait, you said the little things, right? Those aren't LITTLE things. Funny how it's happened to me anyway, and no apology was forthcoming. Not that I'm angry or anything.
Seriously, some half decent manners go a long way with me. Especially when I frequently go to great pains to be thoughtful and kind. I love women in their 20's or early 30's, but it's not always easy to find one both beautiful and nice who does this for a living.
Sorry; guess I missed my nap today.
alphaturtle is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #32
Blacksheep07
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

-Common courtesy. All the little things providers do for their clients are always a nice gesture, things that make their service unique.
-There aren't any OSHA guidelines to this hobby, but having a clean incall is pretty important.
-Being prepared. If I were a carpenter, I'd damn sure not show up to a job without a hammer.
-Never happened to me yet, but having services restricted because of Aunt Flo would be quite a pisser... especially after I've shown up and if someone told me this... goes back to being prepared as a provider.

As far as I go for little things I do for providers are that they appreciate:

-being on time
-being courteous
-keeping in communication. I'll always leave the ball in their court on this so that there'll never be an issue on my side
-being clean and groomed. If I might not be completely clean (which has happened because I have an odd work schedule) I'll make sure that a quick shower is available to me
-I'm always a nice guy and will always give someone the benefit of the doubt first. Most people assume I'm 'shy.' I'm not, I'm just listening. It is just that people mistake listening for shyness. Since my boundaries are way the fuck out there and I'm open to damn near anything, I'd prefer 99% of the people I meet out there set what they're comfortable with. Making people comfortable when I'm around can't be understated, especially in this hobby.
Blacksheep07 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:09 PM   #33
Angel Eyes Lacey
Valued Poster

User ID: 123272
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to make sure my friends have everything they could need or want at my incall.
I tend to keep the line of communication open, I prefer to continue the relationship. (although I do not want to bother too much, lol)
I appreciate the finer things in life, the genuine men, respectful..and you will receive the same.
@plano: babe you are one of a kind, one of the sweetest gents I have met so far.....it was a pleasure to get to play and look forward to future dates!!
Angel Eyes Lacey is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #34
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like providers who lay out the expectations with a smile and are professional in their responses. Daphne Hart is a perfect example of this.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #35
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

Quote:
Originally Posted by modus View Post
I like providers who lay out the expectations with a smile and are professional in their responses. Daphne Hart is a perfect example of this.

+1,

No drama and very professional.

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:03 PM   #36
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I enjoy the fingers in the hair during the cuddle soooo much... I also was raised with manners a very important part of social interaction. All the ladies seem to appreciate this with some of the younger ones sort of surprised. I also appreciate some reference to our last session. Some small comment that tells me she does remember me.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:57 PM   #37
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Patience. Sometimes things happen on both ends, and for those willing to stick it out through whatever comes up, can make for an even better session down the road even if its just another day or two. Or sometimes can take a long while before a really popular provider gets back to you as you may be new to her. Or they do not live in your city, but they do tour sometimes to yours. Have had some of my best appointments out of being patient willing to stick it out for all the above reasons. On another note, a plan for a repeat visit if things click, hug and/or kiss goodbye, and anything Angel said in her post is also gravy!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #38
lilbear 00
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
Thank you Lilbear! From what I understood I got it a LOT easier than he got it from his Father!
PJ
When I was little I would spend the summer with my grandparents on farm and saw it first hand what could happen when you did something wrong
lilbear 00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:56 PM   #39
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

PlanoJim ; Glad you had a Dad who taught manners. My tutors were my Grandmother who taught me how to be a gentleman, and a Grandfather teach me to suck it up, or else. My parents had it easy.! That training sticks, as you say. Opening doors, all doors for every one, saying Thank you M"am or Sir, giving up a seat for a woman or a child, ( Grandfather- not necessary for men or boys unless incapacitated), please and thank you, and the rules go on, just is my natural instinct, even as an older guy. Good post.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #40
lilbear 00
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
Thank you Lilbear! From what I understood I got it a LOT easier than he got it from his Father!
PJ
When I was little I would spend the summer with my grandparents on farm and saw it first hand what could happen when you did something wrong
lilbear 00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:01 PM   #41
modus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I left my sunglasses at Jillian Price's place and she insisted on meeting me to give them back. I met her half way since I could use the exercise.
modus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:32 PM   #42
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Lovely Lacey....the '@plano' below moi??
If it was me then you can bet we will meet again for sure! You're a magnificent lady and a personification of why I love ladies who have a gorgeous smile, sweet kissable lips and dangerously sexy womanly curves. (not to mention the other magnificent 'talents' you exhibited when we were together )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey View Post
I always try to make sure my friends have everything they could need or want at my incall.
I tend to keep the line of communication open, I prefer to continue the relationship. (although I do not want to bother too much, lol)
I appreciate the finer things in life, the genuine men, respectful..and you will receive the same.
@plano: babe you are one of a kind, one of the sweetest gents I have met so far.....it was a pleasure to get to play and look forward to future dates!!
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #43
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I never received any discipline from my grandparents. My Grandmother would have never permitted it. From what I understood of my Father's childhood he pretty much deserved what he got b/c he was a bit of a hell raiser when he was younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbear 00 View Post
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:45 PM   #44
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I really appreciate genuine niceness. I love meeting the gentlemen who appreciate providers and see us as valuable. It makes me blush to get flowers....I believe that's only happened once though...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #45
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I really appreciate genuine niceness. I love meeting the gentlemen who appreciate providers and see us as valuable. It makes me blush to get flowers....I believe that's only happened once though...
Love the new showcase pics, Eva. Nice!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women