Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #31
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I'm sorry for the delayed response. It appears that I fainted at my computer. I thought for a moment there that my sinister plan to access Ms. E's secret treasures actually worked...

In perfect seriousness, though, thank you, Ms. E, for your handsome and, I believe, sincere offer. But you do not have to play half-priced "bury-the-hatchet" to have an armistice with me. If you say we're done, we're done.

(Besides, I'm such a hopeless "trick", I'd probably fall in love with you after such a meeting, just as Huskerguy predicts. Then the gents would have to hear my endless dribble over your doubtless considerable charms. God forbid.)

Peace and love. (And sex.)
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #32
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If I complement Ms. Elena on her looks, does it get me in the Vegas black book?
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Jackie. You may not believe this, but the mobile version of ECCIE does not have a delete function.

I do not want to argue with you, about this or anything else.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdmiral View Post
Jackie. You may not believe this, but the mobile version of ECCIE does not have a delete function.

I really don't care (about either of your statements). If the mobile version of ECCIE lacks a delete function, and I'm not overtly familiar with the mobile version of the site to know for certain if it does or not (but I'll check it out), if you REALLY desired to withdraw your comment you would have withdrawn it! You could have left a period or a period between two private tags to leave a blank message. But you didn't! You WANTED to say what you said, and that's OKAY. It served a purpose, or you would have chosen different words!

SO, when you piss on a thread, and play checkers doing it, don't be surprised when someone calls you on your shit.

As for the arguing, I already told you I really don't care what you want or what you don't. You can choose not to argue with me, that's fine with me. 1) At least you won't lose and 2) There's really no reason to argue with me - I'm fucking dead on balls right most all of the time anyway, why would you argue with perfection?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG I can't believe I didn't fall off my chair laughing while typing that.

(too funny).

Here's the deal (rear)Admiral (yes, as in ass) - it just might happen that you and I might bump heads. OH WELL. It is a SHMB. Get over it!

Or, are you threatening me? Oh, that would be rich.

Have a good night Admiral, take a drink - I'll make an alcoholic out of you yet.

You're my new pet project. If you want peace, you need to let me know you're done, first. Otherwise, I'll dog your ass, even at my own expense.

KISSES!

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #35
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:

I can confirm this. I HATE visiting Eccie on my android.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #36
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
I can confirm this. I HATE visiting Eccie on my android.
Now him (hgritstoo) I believe. But, I still have a valid point. The guy said what he did purposefully, he could have said nothing at all.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 08-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #37
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Jackie...........You of all people KNOW my sense of humor and I adore you for that....and other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Hey, wait a minute. What if I said something tacky about your Daddy? What would that get me?
Not a thing, but say something about my mommy and you'll meet my heels, leather and whip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraguy View Post
WTF. U offered one dude a free session this year already and now ur offering half off to admiral. I hate u, u r dumb, smell like sht and have a big ass. Now can I have a free session lmao.
Sure, but it'll be a full fledge domme session. When you wanna book that appointment?

Quote:
I'm sorry for the delayed response. It appears that I fainted at my computer. I thought for a moment there that my sinister plan to access Ms. E's secret treasures actually worked...

In perfect seriousness, though, thank you, Ms. E, for your handsome and, I believe, sincere offer. But you do not have to play half-priced "bury-the-hatchet" to have an armistice with me. If you say we're done, we're done.

(Besides, I'm such a hopeless "trick", I'd probably fall in love with you after such a meeting, just as Huskerguy predicts. Then the gents would have to hear my endless dribble over your doubtless considerable charms. God forbid.)

Peace and love. (And sex.)
Chicken..........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x-chicken-1600 (490x500).jpg (112.9 KB, 72 views)
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #38
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
If I complement Ms. Elena on her looks, does it get me in the Vegas black book?
Maybe even more.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Holy shit. I have not threatened anybody.

Will this ever end?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #40
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Let's make the peace Admiral - I'm sorry if you took things the wrong way - I'll endeavor in the future to be more clear.

KISSES!

- Jackie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
You're my new pet project. If you want peace, you need to let me know you're done, first. Otherwise, I'll dog your ass, even at my own expense.

KISSES!

- Jackie

Admiral,

She apologized first.......now you apologize. That's how it works. Take a cue from me, extend the olive branch...........or become a pet project. LOL
Old 08-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #41
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Holy shit. I have not threatened anybody.

Will this ever end?

She's not being serious about that threatening.......calm down sparky.

Read post 40.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #42
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can't believe he actually thought I was being serious, OMG, maybe I misjudged him, he really may be so green he pisses grass. Admiral, if you want to be done, do as post 40 says and be done. I've already given you the out - twice. And I've already apologized. Do likewise. That would be the gentlemanly thing to do.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 08-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #43
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Good grief! Can't we get all get back to kissing and licking and sucking and fucking?
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #44
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I threw the offer out there HGO........I can't do much more except get naked and have someone lay sushi on me or make a banana split outta me.

Ohhhhh.........Ideas. WOOHOO
Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #45
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Let's make the peace, Jackie Devlin - I'm sorry if you took things the wrong way - I'll endeavor in the future to be more clear.

Satisfactory?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women