Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36574
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #31
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"Amazing how a bunch of men can be experts on abortion. Too bad we can't get knocked up and get another perspective on it."

So in order to be knowledgeable about abortion we must be female, so I guess I have to be a cow to know about milk. Mike if I punched a pregnent woman in the stomach and the baby died should I be charged with murder? This is the most unique right, if your pregnent and you want it then its a baby, if your pregnent and you dont want it then its a fetus.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #32
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

One other thing I'd like to mention that hasn't been addressed. I know schoolteachers and have family in high school. Come prom time, you hear about the girls that have maternity prom dresses. To tell the truth, it would've shocked me in my day. But the fact of the matter is, teenage pregnancy happens, and it is usually not planned. If society is going to say women cannot abort, they better learn to accept and embrace women with unplanned pregnancies. Being an idealist, I think this should be the case anyways.
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #33
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default When I started this thread....

dd warned me it might be dangerous. It spawned a stepchild that was almost hellish, and is a little rank right now. I said I would pull a plug, do I need to gentlemen?
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #34
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Not so easy. If you say abortion is taking a life of an innocent, what about the innocent who have been put to death by being wrongly conficted. I myself beleive it would be better to let a guilty man go free to convict an innocent man.

Now, I have heard people say that its the price we pay to deter crime. First, the death penalty does not deter crime, if you want me to dig and post the stats that prove it I will or you can research it yourself.

Let's picture a person on death row, wrongly convicted. But as the price we pay his is put to death. How would you feel if it was your son or daughter?

Mike I think what John is saying is that a convicted man, even a wrongly convicted man has had his day in court, spoken his mind and presented his case. A baby who is aborted does not get his day in court, has received no due process and does not get to present an argument in favor of life.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #35
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
dd warned me it might be dangerous. It spawned a stepchild that was almost hellish, and is a little rank right now. I said I would pull a plug, do I need to gentlemen?
Yes, please abort the thread.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #36
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
"Amazing how a bunch of men can be experts on abortion. Too bad we can't get knocked up and get another perspective on it."

So in order to be knowledgeable about abortion we must be female, so I guess I have to be a cow to know about milk. Mike if I punched a pregnent woman in the stomach and the baby died should I be charged with murder? This is the most unique right, if your pregnent and you want it then its a baby, if your pregnent and you dont want it then its a fetus.
:::sigh::: The hardest part about having a discuss on-line is that people can not see your body language or hear your tone.

No, you don't have to be a cow to know about milk, just as you don't need to be a farmer to spread manure.

But being a cow might give you the cow's [U]perspective[U] about milk. I really hate the analogy - seems like women are being compared to cows.

Now I could read your above statement and ask "Why do you want to punch a pregnant women in the stomach?", but I am 99.9% certain that is not what you meant.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #37
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Now I could read your above statement and ask "Why do you want to punch a pregnant women in the stomach?", but I am 99.9% certain that is not what you meant.
LOL. DD's just speaking about the legal charges associated with punching a pregnant woman in the stomach. He's DEFINITELY not condoning it. He's just asking if punching her in the stomach resulted in a miscarriage, should he be charged with just assault or should murder also be included.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #38
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Exactly papa, if i were to do that I would be charged with murder. Yet a woman can chose at anytime to abort their baby. This is the double standard in the abortion debate that does not set with me. If its wanted its a baby, if its not then its a fetis. You can kill a fetis but not a baby. Hey look i am not saying that women cannot have abortions, thats an act which requires being juged by someone above my pay grade. I just want people to be honest about what their doing. When you have an abortion you are commiting society approved murder.

When society charges and convicts me of murder for punching a pregnent woman resulting in the death the baby it is saying that an unborn fetis is a viable human being. So how can it be a baby if someone else murders it, yet if the woman does it, its not.

Mike, Iam worried about my prespective, your worried about the woman prospective, who's worrying about the babys.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #39
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
Censorship at its finest!
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #40
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, so riddle me this batman.

If abortion were to end, who would take care of all the babies that were given up for adoption? Because from the looks of it, hardly any Americans want to adopt them.

How many kids would slip through the system?

Would state assistance run out of money because of all the babies being born to women who have no other choice?

How many kids would end up being abused or dead because the parents can't handle the responsibility? People lose patience and/or end up resenting the child.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:43 AM   #41
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
OK, so riddle me this batman.

If abortion were to end, who would take care of all the babies that were given up for adoption? Because from the looks of it, hardly any Americans want to adopt them.

How many kids would slip through the system?

Would state assistance run out of money because of all the babies being born to women who have no other choice?

How many kids would end up being abused or dead because the parents can't handle the responsibility? People lose patience and/or end up resenting the child.
But Elena, there are long waiting lines of people who want to adopt! As long as it is a normal health infant (no one over 2 need apply). Oh, and it needs to be white too. Or at least Asian....
Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #42
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There are long waiting lines to adopt. I may be pro-choice, but I would much rather adoption be the option the mother chooses. A lot may choose to adopt overseas because the child will be "theirs" for life. Here, you may have to worry about the birth mother/parents trying to come back into the child's lives. Less of a chance of that happening with oversea adoption. I don't know how long the lines are here in the US, but I do wonder what would happen if there was an overabundance of babies put up for adoption. Do we have any parents here with adopted children? If so, I've heard it is extremely expensive to adopt. Do anyone have figures on the amounts?

Quote:
This is where the problem would arrive if there were an overabundance of babies. As far as state or federal assistance, I'm willing to guess that may be an issue and result in much higher taxes. With roughly 1 million abortions (which is way too many) performed each year, you are looking at a huge increase in the need for more schools, teachers, welfare programs, etc.

Quote:
Why force someone that doesn't want a child to have the child? It does seems like a recipe for disaster. I could see what you're talking about, but I would think that most of those parents would adapt and become good parents. It would be a very small percentage that I would think would be abused or dead. I would guess that the abuse would be a higher percentage compared to that of parents that planned on having children.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #43
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

BigMike........KCBigPapa,

That's what I'm saying. You both helped make valid points.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Well we can begin by taking some personal responsibility and use one of the many forms of birth control. Many people dont today because the know that someone else can pay for their irresponsibility I.E. the baby. If your old enough to fuck, your old enough to know how to stop a baby from being made.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #45
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"to women who have no other choice?"

They have a choice, use birth control.