Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 06:19 PM   #31
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
You are over complicating the issue.
No madam, I am not. I did not raise an issue, I asked a VERY specific question! Men folk, as demonstrated by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
definate disconnect from what the ladies posting here view as GFE and what most mongers do.
know what the question is, why don't you? All we've gotten here is "song and dance", aka "beat around the bush", "avoid the issue (question)"!!

When I was teaching we had a saying, "reading into the problem". Meaning making something harder than it is, aka "making a mountain out of a mole hill". That's exactly what's happening.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:10 PM   #32
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE =come in get a kissed and a hug then put the $$$ down you get in the shower
you get out of shower .I push your butt on the bed rip off the towel then suck your cock till you cum to the edge tease you some more with my tongue
make you do DATY flip me round few time's do doiggie 69 and all the other's
you suck on my big ass tit's do some Russian kiss some more
suck cock more / lick my ass some .. suck on your balls /DT your cock
spit shin it kiss more / push me up ageist the wall N fuck me
I get on top ride you like a fucking cowgirl till u pop
do it all over again .. you shower and kiss u and out the door ..your going FUCK that's hot
I'll be back you say .... iis that what you want to HEAR
LOL
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #33
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I have no idea what limited GFE is but I'm GFE.

I'm usually all over a guy the minute he walks through the door. Kissing, touching, caressing, undressing, the entire gf experience of a secret lover. We fuck, we sweat, we pull hair and slap butts! Candles burning, massage oil ready and lots of smiling and teasing going on.....
are you surprised I want to see you?
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:09 PM   #34
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post

You mention legalities, yet it is perfectly acceptable, nay REQUIRED, to list specifics on the activities line of every review. And EVERYONE DOES, don't they? AGAIN, if those "specifics" are not listed on the activities line the review would be rejected, wouldn't it? Don't have to be a CIA analyst to associate those activities with the ladies name and number/email/url on the top of the review. With a set standard "GFE", and maybe it's variations, or "PSE" would be the ONLY thing required or necessary. Specifics could be brought up in the ROS section.

So, if legal association is the argument it wouldn't take a homicide detective to figure it out. Fact is, the only way to be disassociated is to contact a mod and have them delete the review and thus the association and that the mods will do and have done. Ain't that right mods?
Too much typing! Whew!!

As a matter of fact, the donation is for time.

I am not disagreeing that a defined activity list can be helpful in the search for providers who enjoy similar BCD activities, but rest assured, YMMV is a commonality among the majority of providers.

Even if your efforts in establishing a standard for the different levels of service offerings come to fruition, one may then argue further for static pricing corresponding with each of the unique service levels.

It's a slippery slope. As much as we'd all like to be platinum plus rather than bronze value package recipients, most ladies with regulars realize more value from repeat clientele. Less need to spend the time and resources for continued advertising and screening. The lady's efforts are typically easier for the return client list.

Slow down and thoroughly examine what suits your fancy. Don't get lost in the reviews. Backchannels can work wonders if approached correctly.

I hope you find your happy and remain safe doing so.
Regards,
Al
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:36 AM   #35
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
GFE =come in get a kissed and a hug then put the $$$ down you get in the shower
you get out of shower .I push your butt on the bed rip off the towel then suck your cock till you cum to the edge tease you some more with my tongue
make you do DATY flip me round few time's do doiggie 69 and all the other's
you suck on my big ass tit's do some Russian kiss some more
suck cock more / lick my ass some .. suck on your balls /DT your cock
spit shin it kiss more / push me up ageist the wall N fuck me
I get on top ride you like a fucking cowgirl till u pop
do it all over again .. you shower and kiss u and out the door ..your going FUCK that's hot
I'll be back you say .... iis that what you want to HEAR
LOL

+1000
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women