Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #31
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
. You can resign as a mod on some sites, on the Y it is a lifetime commitment .
Hell considering all your mods are dead, it is not much of a commitment , is it?
Old 02-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #32
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Hell considering all your mods are dead, it is not much of a commitment , is it?
Shun the unbeliever! Shuuuuuuuuuuun!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:19 PM   #33
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

being dead is not an accepted excuse to miss work!
Old 02-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #34
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I would like to thank Clever.

You see Clever's ransom request only booked us up faster.....You see the ladies have a great deal to protect. They won't take that risk.. But LET'S JUST SAY THAT TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!!

He did not consider some providers have school, jobs, good families, boyfriends, and so on to protect. I'm just the buffer....I'm the protective layer...Checkers on a chess board....I'm amused. I'm gone a few days and clever books for me...

This is great LMAO..... THANK YOU CLEVER!!!!

I hope he does not ask for commission.

Next month Brazil arrives......

Sofia
Old 02-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #35
Sydneyb
Your favorite secret

User ID: 5481
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
  • We do not rely on P411 but I can see why so many providers that do must chime in and protect their business, we understand. There are other NEW and better sites for such things daily. One with no murders to hide. ........draw your own conclusions but remeber MOST providers rely on this daily P411...... You can love Gina all you want, but self preservation on a ticking time bomb must come into play....
Let me be clear: Since I am no longer in the business, I have absolutely NO business to protect in saying the following:

Gina is professional, smart, and runs a great service at a reasonable price for both men and women. I am selective with my accolades and I give them to her and her organization Preferred 411 without reservation.

Back when I first entered the industry, I used her booking services: then when I ran a co-op (where the F did you come up with THAT term, I wonder???? Gee....sounds awfully familiar....) her screening and advertising were a phenomenal resource and I've used the advertising platform when I used to travel, as effectively and at a fraction of the cost of my Eros ads. I've seen her build (and run) a great business and your words do not change that fact.

Gina, her business model and her reputation are impeccable and your slander doesn't change that fact.

While I certainly wouldn't speak for Gina personally (and as far as I know I have actually not spoken directly with her, ever), I am aware that prostitution is not illegal in Canada therefore it wouldn't be a stretch for her to pursue your slanderous comments in a legal forum. And how is being an ass to a woman who runs a great business beneficial to running a co-op? All I know is that when I ran one, I was too busy to write on boards all day long. I'm sorry, maybe things will pick up for you...

Regarding the office client that started your lies about P411, he used to use the studio as well. I just fired him as a client after 3 times of being a dick (renegotiations and cancellations is his thing - NOT violence - I've known of him for years and that his schtick) . You just program his number under "S***E: Pain in the Ass" and don't answer.

As to Gina, your word is really nothing in relationship to reality, which is apparently something you are not intimately familiar with. You owe the woman an apology.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #36
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
Do yo know what I hate more than being <deleted prohibited violence act not allowed here we don't care if it was in a poll stop trying our patience>?

Being misquoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward, earlier in this thread on page 1
You can resign as a mod on some sites, on the Y it is a lifetime commitment and then some. Looks like someone else scampered a little too quickly though the TOS.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #37
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Honey I don't own the Y, while it's true that Father Wayward is on staff, the owner left town on a motorcycle Chautauqua
Sonovabeich.... Robert Pirsig owns the Y??? Does that make Sofia Lila????

Inquiring minds....
Old 02-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #38
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

We cast our nets and they come back empty, cast them again and again, until one day a Chess player. Nice catch on the reference Sisyphus.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:06 AM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Oh yeah, I like it when someone gets a chess move on this here checker board.

You fucktards leave my sweetness alone.

Can I see Italia's titties, now?
Old 02-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #40
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
I would like to thank Clever.
Your welcome!

Like I told you....I'm not a bad guy. If you need anything else.....Just let me know.

Would you ask Violet if she's looking for a boyfriend? I'm really thinking about asking her out.

You think she would like me?

I'm serious. I think I love her.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #41
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

I think her husband might object........she's never seen you don't lie.....You are just not clever....useful at times but certainly not clever.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #42
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default We are not!!!Nope Its muh job to play online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
Let me be clear: Since I am no longer in the business, I have absolutely NO business to protect in saying the following:

Gina is professional, smart, and runs a great service at a reasonable price for both men and women. I am selective with my accolades and I give them to her and her organization Preferred 411 without reservation.

Back when I first entered the industry, I used her booking services: then when I ran a co-op (where the F did you come up with THAT term, I wonder???? Gee....sounds awfully familiar....) her screening and advertising were a phenomenal resource and I've used the advertising platform when I used to travel, as effectively and at a fraction of the cost of my Eros ads. I've seen her build (and run) a great business and your words do not change that fact.

Gina, her business model and her reputation are impeccable and your slander doesn't change that fact.

While I certainly wouldn't speak for Gina personally (and as far as I know I have actually not spoken directly with her, ever), I am aware that prostitution is not illegal in Canada therefore it wouldn't be a stretch for her to pursue your slanderous comments in a legal forum. And how is being an ass to a woman who runs a great business beneficial to running a co-op? All I know is that when I ran one, I was too busy to write on boards all day long. I'm sorry, maybe things will pick up for you...

Regarding the office client that started your lies about P411, he used to use the studio as well. I just fired him as a client after 3 times of being a dick (renegotiations and cancellations is his thing - NOT violence - I've known of him for years and that his schtick) . You just program his number under "S***E: Pain in the Ass" and don't answer.

As to Gina, your word is really nothing in relationship to reality, which is apparently something you are not intimately familiar with. You owe the woman an apology.
You RAN a co op. We share the work. Clever is booking for us.....It's a win win....
Old 02-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #43
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default is that WW's real name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Sonovabeich.... Robert Pirsig owns the Y??? Does that make Sofia Lila????

Inquiring minds....
is that WW's real name?

OUTING IS BAD!!!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #44
Diabolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
is that WW's real name?

OUTING IS BAD!!!!!
No, that's not his name... Robert Pirsig is an American writer.

Instead of wasting your (and our) time posting BS and saying that you're going away but not really doing it, I'd suggest you do some reading from time to time... maybe (and just maybe), that'll help you get closer to achieving that dream of yours of being an educated person.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #45
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

busted WW take that!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women